Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]
    Isn't it great watching other NY teams that just can't get it together? Jets/Mets? LOL....

Mangini would definitley be out if they lost against Chad. They prolly won't bring Brett back and they would just start fresh with a new QB and coaching staff....hey, maybe they can hire Wade Phillips!!
    [/quote]

Imagine if the Jets went after Spags!

This is what I bet happens.....the Jets will win on Sunday....but they still won't make the playoffs because the Pats and the Ravens win....thus no wild card spot for them( I think that's the scenario)
    Come Monday all hell breaks out
    [/quote]

Yeah I was thinking about Spags too. I think he's smart enough to not go to the dysfunctional Jets organization. Everything that you're suppose to do right, they do the opposite. It's like they are cursed.

I mean, come on, Parcells was there and took off!! Then he practically GAVE the job to Belichick and he passed on it!! LOL...

I just hope that they don't fire Wade Phillips and hire Spags!!!

[/quote]</P>

This is just the saddest situation. The jets have not won a SB, since the 1960's ????? WHO are these people that sit in their stands????!!!!</P>

That team could have God x53 Gods for players, and they still manage to screw everything up. It is just sad and pitiful. (except that I am LOL as I type this. They just have the worst luck, and that coach is such a joke. All he does is stand like a statue and chew gum on the sidelines.)</P>

Whereas Coach Coughlin makes me laugh my head off. A couple weeks ago, when McQuarters (I think it was), got a TD, out of the blue, Coach TC was flappin' his arms all over the place, like a duck that was in heat. THEN, TC started running down the field and I thought that he was going to outrun McQuarters. It was so funny, my belly hurts from laughing, just typing this and remembering how TC looked that Sunday. OMG, the guy is funny, and intensely passionate about the game &amp; his players.</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

This is just the saddest situation. The jets have not won a SB, since the 1960's ????? WHO are these people that sit in their stands????!!!!</p>

That team could have God x53 Gods for players, and they still manage to screw everything up. It is just sad and pitiful. (except that I am LOL as I type this. They just have the worst luck, and that coach is such a joke. All he does is stand like a statue and chew gum on the sidelines.)</p>

Whereas Coach Coughlin makes me laugh my head off. A couple weeks ago, when McQuarters (I think it was), got a TD, out of the blue, Coach TC was flappin' his arms all over the place, like a duck that was in heat. THEN, TC started running down the field and I thought that he was going to outrun McQuarters. It was so funny, my belly hurts from laughing, just typing this and remembering how TC looked that Sunday. OMG, the guy is funny, and intensely passionate about the game &amp; his players.</p>[/quote]

Exactly. He's very animated. You get what you see from him. Mangini tries WAY TOO HARD to be this soft spoken very poltically correct coach. He tries too much to be secretive like Belichick. And you're right, all he does is chew gum on the field.

During the season, I kept telling JG that I just don't trust the Jets. No matter what their record was, I watched all the games, and seriously, it was the OTHER teams that sucked, coughed up the ball that allowed the Jets to win. I never believed in them, even when their record was 8-3 at the time and people were talking SB. There was such a clear difference between them and the way the Giants played.

Now, like their counterpart (the Mets) they are choking down the stretch....

The only good player on that team is leon washington.

Remember when they called him Mangenius? hahaha...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Good for you!!!!! Go to law school!!!!!!!!! Just start with 1-2 classes during your off time, it would be awesome! Less than 1% of the attorney's in our country areperhaps, honest &amp; ethical.....we need someone with some stellar qualities!!!!</P>

When I first called the attorney on an emergency basis, she told me exactly what to do, that night, to move into action. The attorney was at my mom's house, the next morning (a Saturday!!!) and spent 6 hours with my mom, even walking through my mom's yard and gardens with her, watching a turtle that came to visit. She never charged my mom a PENNY.</P>

So, her price is great, but, I am afraid that she might just be r*tarded, as well......LOL.</P>

[/quote]

Well I am thinking of a career change. Passing the NY state bar exam is the toughest in the entire country. I know because I know some people that have not passed it. But a good friend of mine passed it on her first try!

Anyways, so that's great your lawyer is there for your mom, what's the problem with her? Is she just slow to do the paperwork?

I just don't understand how anyone has access to someone else financial's AT ALL. That should be impossible to tap into, no matter what relation you have with that person unless you have power of attorney to make the transactions..

[/quote]</P>

You type and think so fast, you would pass the NY bar in a heartbeat. I barely have time to breathe &amp; you already have an answer on the board....LOL!!!!!!!!</P>

This would all be a moot point, if you just would have gone to meet that damsel in distress, from Houston, that I asked you to help find her way from the last game at Yankee Stadium to the NYG's game. She was an attorney!!!!!!! She would have brought home the big bucks and you could have been a house husband (with 20 little ones running around) like you said, you would not mind, in that one post. Should have gone and gotten "familiar" with her, AG!!!!!</P>

Sadly, families have "financial exploitation" ALL the time. It is shockingly common that the level of greed, is just as bad and prevalent at the bottom of the totem pole, as it is on Wall Street.</P>

The kids that we always car pooled with to swimming practice, had the EXACT same thing happen in their family. I thought one of their brothers was perfect, they thought that my brother was perfect. That was not the case. They both grew up to be greedy, selfish brats.</P>

You type and think so fast, you would pass the NY bar in a heartbeat. I barely have time to breathe &amp; you already have an answer on the board....LOL!!!!!!!!</p>

This would all be a moot point, if you just would have gone to meet that damsel in distress, from Houston, that I asked you to help find her way from the last game at Yankee Stadium to the NYG's game. She was an attorney!!!!!!! She would have brought home the big bucks and you could have been a house husband (with 20 little ones running around) like you said, you would not mind, in that one post. Should have gone and gotten "familiar" with her, AG!!!!!</p>

Sadly, families have "financial exploitation" ALL the time. It is shockingly common that the level of greed, is just as bad and prevalent at the bottom of the totem pole, as it is on Wall Street.</p>

The kids that we always car pooled with to swimming practice, had the EXACT same thing happen in their family. I thought one of their brothers was perfect, they thought that my brother was perfect. That was not the case. They both grew up to be greedy, selfish brats.</p>[/quote]

Sorry, I am sitting here watching Pirates of the Carribean on Sci-fi channel and I have nothing else to do so I'm just surfing the net. I drank way too much wine yesterday, well throughout the week so starting today I have to get back onto my regular food diet.

yeah, well she was an attorney but she bought tickets for ONE. If perhaps she had a spare, I definitely would have shown her around town. She never even came back here to say thanks....some people.. [:P]

that is seriously unfortunate to hear. I do everything to protect my financials as well as even my families.
    Eventhough my sister thinks I'm anal, she knows that at the end of the day, I am the best person to figure out all the financials etc....there is no way I would ever take advantage of anyone's finances, I just couldn't sleep at night. My mom had tons of credit card debt back in the days, well over $10G's and I paid it off for her just to get the creditors off her back. So not all brothers are horrible!!!

This is just the saddest situation. The jets have not won a SB, since the 1960's ????? WHO are these people that sit in their stands????!!!!</P>

That team could have God x53 Gods for players, and they still manage to screw everything up. It is just sad and pitiful. (except that I am LOL as I type this. They just have the worst luck, and that coach is such a joke. All he does is stand like a statue and chew gum on the sidelines.)</P>

Whereas Coach Coughlin makes me laugh my head off. A couple weeks ago, when McQuarters (I think it was), got a TD, out of the blue, Coach TC was flappin' his arms all over the place, like a duck that was in heat. THEN, TC started running down the field and I thought that he was going to outrun McQuarters. It was so funny, my belly hurts from laughing, just typing this and remembering how TC looked that Sunday. OMG, the guy is funny, and intensely passionate about the game &amp; his players.</P>

[/quote]

Exactly. He's very animated. You get what you see from him. Mangini tries WAY TOO HARD to be this soft spoken very poltically correct coach. He tries too much to be secretive like Belichick. And you're right, all he does is chew gum on the field.

During the season, I kept telling JG that I just don't trust the Jets. No matter what their record was, I watched all the games, and seriously, it was the OTHER teams that sucked, coughed up the ball that allowed the Jets to win. I never believed in them, even when their record was 8-3 at the time and people were talking SB. There was such a clear difference between them and the way the Giants played.

Now, like their counterpart (the Mets) they are choking down the stretch....

The only good player on that team is leon washington.

Remember when they called him Mangenius? hahaha...

[/quote]</P>

No, because I am just starting to learn more scoop, but now they are calling him every horrible name in the world, on the Google Alerts that I get for the NYG's in my email. They need to get him out of the jets organization. He is shreading any last hope of a tiny bit of moral that they have over there.</P>

Wade Phillips may be a dufus, but they do not hate him, the way Mangini is hated....whew.</P>

No, because I am just starting to learn more scoop, but now they are calling him every horrible name in the world, on the Google Alerts that I get for the NYG's in my email. They need to get him out of the jets organization. He is shreading any last hope of a tiny bit of moral that they have over there.</p>

Wade Phillips may be a dufus, but they do not hate him, the way Mangini is hated....whew.</p>[/quote]

Because the Jets are in the shadows of the Giants. Mangini's first year as a headcoach, he took them to the playoffs and people were stunned because he was also the youngest coach. So everyone though they stuck gold and the fans and media were in love with Magnini. So they called him Mangenius....

The Jets are just a dysfunctional team and organization. The Cowboys may be arrogant, but every year they have stellar talent and bring entertainment to the fans. Jerry Jones spends the money, whereas the Jets TRY to spend money but still fall flat.

I really don't know how anyone can be Jets fan SHARING the same stadium with the Giants who have 3 SB's and let's hope a 4th SB....

What will the new stadium have in terms of hallway decoration? The Giants have a rich history in the NFL, the Jets do not. Maybe the Jets can get the small closet space to showcase their one glory...

HK, check your inbox.

You type and think so fast, you would pass the NY bar in a heartbeat. I barely have time to breathe &amp; you already have an answer on the board....LOL!!!!!!!!</P>

This would all be a moot point, if you just would have gone to meet that damsel in distress, from Houston, that I asked you to help find her way from the last game at Yankee Stadium to the NYG's game. She was an attorney!!!!!!! She would have brought home the big bucks and you could have been a house husband (with 20 little ones running around) like you said, you would not mind, in that one post. Should have gone and gotten "familiar" with her, AG!!!!!</P>

Sadly, families have "financial exploitation" ALL the time. It is shockingly common that the level of greed, is just as bad and prevalent at the bottom of the totem pole, as it is on Wall Street.</P>

The kids that we always car pooled with to swimming practice, had the EXACT same thing happen in their family. I thought one of their brothers was perfect, they thought that my brother was perfect. That was not the case. They both grew up to be greedy, selfish brats.</P>

[/quote]

Sorry, I am sitting here watching Pirates of the Carribean on Sci-fi channel and I have nothing else to do so I'm just surfing the net. I drank way too much wine yesterday, well throughout the week so starting today I have to get back onto my regular food diet.

yeah, well she was an attorney but she bought tickets for ONE. If perhaps she had a spare, I definitely would have shown her around town. She never even came back here to say thanks....some people.. [:P]

that is seriously unfortunate to hear. I do everything to protect my financials as well as even my families.
    Eventhough my sister thinks I'm anal, she knows that at the end of the day, I am the best person to figure out all the financials etc....there is no way I would ever take advantage of anyone's finances, I just couldn't sleep at night. My mom had tons of credit card debt back in the days, well over $10G's and I paid it off for her just to get the creditors off her back. So not all brothers are horrible!!!

[/quote]</P>

I am learning thru' this process, that you can NEVER be too anal about finances, you just can't. This economy is just too dangerous, to not be extra careful with your funds.</P>

Your second paragraph was ROTFL...I thought that was odd that she did not come back on the board to at least say, thanks. You never know what happens in life, to folks, however. She could still be wandering around NJ somewhere....lol. Or, maybe she wimped out, and did not make both games. Therefore, she did not want to say anything.</P>

Don't throw up &amp; shoot me here. I just recently watched Mama Mia. OMG that movie is so FUN!!! It is totally high energy, the music is awesome and the story is stupid, but I just love it!!!! (OK you can get sick now.....I know, I know, far cry from Dark Knight!)</P>

I have to leave (boo hoo) and call AT&amp;T. I have lost my connection, like 8 times in the last hour. I called them the other night and they said that my computer was possessed.....lol. Now the frickin' thing is a PIA again. I am beginning to think that I am not old enough and smart enough to own ANY brand of computer, much less have an air card, for a connection. [][:'(]</P>

That was AWESOME of you to pay off your mom's debts! I hope that she cut those &amp;%^$#@ up!!</P>

I am learning thru' this process, that you can NEVER be too anal about finances, you just can't. This economy is just too dangerous, to not be extra careful with your funds.</p>

Your second paragraph was ROTFL...I thought that was odd that she did not come back on the board to at least say, thanks. You never know what happens in life, to folks, however. She could still be wandering around NJ somewhere....lol. Or, maybe she wimped out, and did not make both games. Therefore, she did not want to say anything.</p>

Don't throw up &amp; shoot me here. I just recently watched Mama Mia. OMG that movie is so FUN!!! It is totally high energy, the music is awesome and the story is stupid, but I just love it!!!! (OK you can get sick now.....I know, I know, far cry from Dark Knight!)</p>

I have to leave (boo hoo) and call AT&amp;T. I have lost my connection, like 8 times in the last hour. I called them the other night and they said that my computer was possessed.....lol. Now the frickin' thing is a PIA again. I am beginning to think that I am not old enough and smart enough to own ANY brand of computer, much less have an air card, for a connection. [][:'(]</p>

That was AWESOME of you to pay off your mom's debts! I hope that she cut those &amp;%^$#@ up!!</p>[/quote]

Good luck with AT&amp;T. Never let your guard down with your finances. It is all that you have at the end of the day. Of course, family and friends aside... [:P]

She probably didn't even come up. It was such a hectic day to be driving around. She could have at least shared her "experience"??? Anyways, I have seen my fair share of chick flicks but I just don't think I can bare to watch Mama Mia....I'm sure it was good! I think I would just take a pass though if given the opportunity... []

[quote user="AsianGiant"]HK, check your inbox.
    [/quote]</P>

Sorry it took me 3 days to answer, I lost my connection AGAIN!!!!!!</P>