Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]HK, check your inbox.
    [/quote]</p>

Sorry it took me 3 days to answer, I lost my connection AGAIN!!!!!!</p>[/quote]

Might not be your computer but your satellite card.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

No, because I am just starting to learn more scoop, but now they are calling him every horrible name in the world, on the Google Alerts that I get for the NYG's in my email. They need to get him out of the jets organization. He is shreading any last hope of a tiny bit of moral that they have over there.</P>

Wade Phillips may be a dufus, but they do not hate him, the way Mangini is hated....whew.</P>

[/quote]

Because the Jets are in the shadows of the Giants. Mangini's first year as a headcoach, he took them to the playoffs and people were stunned because he was also the youngest coach. So everyone though they stuck gold and the fans and media were in love with Magnini. So they called him Mangenius....

The Jets are just a dysfunctional team and organization. The Cowboys may be arrogant, but every year they have stellar talent and bring entertainment to the fans. Jerry Jones spends the money, whereas the Jets TRY to spend money but still fall flat.

I really don't know how anyone can be Jets fan SHARING the same stadium with the Giants who have 3 SB's and let's hope a 4th SB....

What will the new stadium have in terms of hallway decoration? The Giants have a rich history in the NFL, the Jets do not. Maybe the Jets can get the small closet space to showcase their one glory...

[/quote]</P>

ROTFL....can you imagine??!! "Here is your small closet, jets!"</P>

You crack me up, big time! [Y][B][Y]</P>

I am learning thru' this process, that you can NEVER be too anal about finances, you just can't. This economy is just too dangerous, to not be extra careful with your funds.</P>

Your second paragraph was ROTFL...I thought that was odd that she did not come back on the board to at least say, thanks. You never know what happens in life, to folks, however. She could still be wandering around NJ somewhere....lol. Or, maybe she wimped out, and did not make both games. Therefore, she did not want to say anything.</P>

Don't throw up &amp; shoot me here. I just recently watched Mama Mia. OMG that movie is so FUN!!! It is totally high energy, the music is awesome and the story is stupid, but I just love it!!!! (OK you can get sick now.....I know, I know, far cry from Dark Knight!)</P>

I have to leave (boo hoo) and call AT&amp;T. I have lost my connection, like 8 times in the last hour. I called them the other night and they said that my computer was possessed.....lol. Now the frickin' thing is a PIA again. I am beginning to think that I am not old enough and smart enough to own ANY brand of computer, much less have an air card, for a connection. [][:'(]</P>

That was AWESOME of you to pay off your mom's debts! I hope that she cut those &amp;%^$#@ up!!</P>

[/quote]

Good luck with AT&amp;T. Never let your guard down with your finances. It is all that you have at the end of the day. Of course, family and friends aside... [:P]

She probably didn't even come up. It was such a hectic day to be driving around. She could have at least shared her "experience"??? Anyways, I have seen my fair share of chick flicks but I just don't think I can bare to watch Mama Mia....I'm sure it was good! I think I would just take a pass though if given the opportunity... []

[/quote]</P>

I was afraid that Mama Mia would be horrible, because no one in the United States hardly went to see it. It made all of its money oversees.</P>

But I love Meryl Streep, and the way she tells funny stories about her kids making fun of her. She is so incredibly talented, without a big ego like the people in Hollyweird. She stays in Conn, like Paul Newman did, so that her family could have a more "normal' life, and not be with the "look at me, look at me" crowd.</P>

ROTFL....can you imagine??!! "Here is your small closet, jets!"</p>

You crack me up, big time! [Y][B][Y]</p>[/quote]

yeah I can picture it now, it's got that chain that hangs down in the middle of the closet. You tug on it and one light bulb comes on and there's a picture of the Vince Lombardi trophy. Underneath the framed picture is the wash bucket, brooms and everything else a janitor needs to get through the day......

I am learning thru' this process, that you can NEVER be too anal about finances, you just can't. This economy is just too dangerous, to not be extra careful with your funds.</P>

Your second paragraph was ROTFL...I thought that was odd that she did not come back on the board to at least say, thanks. You never know what happens in life, to folks, however. She could still be wandering around NJ somewhere....lol. Or, maybe she wimped out, and did not make both games. Therefore, she did not want to say anything.</P>

Don't throw up &amp; shoot me here. I just recently watched Mama Mia. OMG that movie is so FUN!!! It is totally high energy, the music is awesome and the story is stupid, but I just love it!!!! (OK you can get sick now.....I know, I know, far cry from Dark Knight!)</P>

I have to leave (boo hoo) and call AT&amp;T. I have lost my connection, like 8 times in the last hour. I called them the other night and they said that my computer was possessed.....lol. Now the frickin' thing is a PIA again. I am beginning to think that I am not old enough and smart enough to own ANY brand of computer, much less have an air card, for a connection. [][:'(]</P>

That was AWESOME of you to pay off your mom's debts! I hope that she cut those &amp;%^$#@ up!!</P>

[/quote]

Good luck with AT&amp;T. Never let your guard down with your finances. It is all that you have at the end of the day. Of course, family and friends aside... [:P]

She probably didn't even come up. It was such a hectic day to be driving around. She could have at least shared her "experience"??? Anyways, I have seen my fair share of chick flicks but I just don't think I can bare to watch Mama Mia....I'm sure it was good! I think I would just take a pass though if given the opportunity... []

[/quote]</P>

You sure were correct about not going to see W....lol....I was one of the only 3 people in the United States to see it....and it was GONE. (I have not been picking the top of the line for the Oscar favorites this year, oh well.)</P>

You sure were correct about not going to see W....lol....I was one of the only 3 people in the United States to see it....and it was GONE. (I have not been picking the top of the line for the Oscar favorites this year, oh well.)</p>[/quote]

From "W" to "Mama Mia"....perhaps we should not be discussing movies....[:P]

[/quote]

yeah I can picture it now, it's got that chain that hangs down in the middle of the closet. You tug on it and one light bulb comes on and there's a picture of the Vince Lombardi trophy. Underneath the framed picture is the wash bucket, brooms and everything else a janitor needs to get through the day......
    [/quote]</P>

STOP!!!!!! My belly is killin' me from laughing so hard!!!!!</P>

Off to call AT&amp;T, now I cannot stay connected hardly at all [:@][:@][:@]</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

ROTFL....can you imagine??!! "Here is your small closet, jets!"</p>

You crack me up, big time! [Y][B][Y]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

STOP!!!!!! My belly is killin' me from laughing so hard!!!!!</p>

Off to call AT&amp;T, now I cannot stay connected hardly at all [:@][:@][:@]</p>[/quote]

Ok I am off too...good luck with AT&amp;T!!!!

This almost reminds me of the Yankee thread. We are having this huge discussion about Manny, yes, no, money, everyone is debating the news, blah, blah, blah.....</P>

And you join the thread with that dry sense of humor, and say, "no, he will be a headache"</P>

I laughed the rest of the day.</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

STOP!!!!!! My belly is killin' me from laughing so hard!!!!!</P>

Off to call AT&amp;T, now I cannot stay connected hardly at all [:@][:@][:@]</P>

[/quote]

Ok I am off too...good luck with AT&amp;T!!!!

[/quote]</P>

Thanks! I just hope that they do not keep me on the phone for 2 hours, like they usually do.</P>

Here is the GOOD news!!! I ran Ad-Aware, (the long scan) while we were on the mb, and now my PC is zippin' along FAST again!!!!</P>

Progress!!!!! YES!!!!!</P>