Re: Asian giant for HC

The only bad thing to come out of the Dallas game was the fact that the Eagles are in the playoffs. That sucks.

But, it was hilarious to see Dallas go down like that! The didn't even try! When the chips go down with them, they cave.

Also, go away Favre. We don't like you anymore. Ha ha Jets. Get your own stadium because that was sad...

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]The only bad thing to come out of the Dallas game was the fact that the Eagles are in the playoffs. That sucks.

But, it was hilarious to see Dallas go down like that! The didn't even try! When the chips go down with them, they cave.

Also, go away Favre. We don't like you anymore. Ha ha Jets. Get your own stadium because that was sad...
    [/quote]

The Eagles are on fire now so we need to watch out for them. But the way they humiliated the Cowboys will forever be CLASSIC.....

According to the Jets GM, they want Brett back....I think that's why they fired Mangini so fast, because Brett just didn't get along with him.....so in order to get Brett back, they had to fire Eric...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]That Cowboys/Eagles game...I don't even know what to say.........
    Words can't express how entertaining that was....

The Jets-Go away Favre

The Cowboys boards and the Jets boards are like disaster areas right now
    [/quote]

yeah the only annoying thing was flipping back and forth between the both games. I wanted to see the Jets get beat and they did! Remember I kept saying throughout the season that I still don't think the Jets are good? Something didn't seem right with them eventhough they kept finding ways to win??

They were fakes all along and I love it!!!

Brett hopefully will finally just go and disappear....

[/quote]</P>

I just don't see it.</P>

When Favre is 89 yrs old, I swear, if he can get his wheelcahir to the football field, he will try to play.</P>

The loser has no life! He has 400 acres sittin' down in Mississippi, and he does absolutely nothing with it.</P>

[/quote]

400 acres!! Wow...I hate him....

[/quote]</P>

But he does not have a brain, and you have a great brain!!! [Y][B][Y]</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]The only bad thing to come out of the Dallas game was the fact that the Eagles are in the playoffs. That sucks.

[/quote]

The Eagles are on fire now so we need to watch out for them. But the way they humiliated the Cowboys will forever be CLASSIC.....

According to the Jets GM, they want Brett back....I think that's why they fired Mangini so fast, because Brett just didn't get along with him.....so in order to get Brett back, they had to fire Eric...
    [/quote]</P>

Unbelievable. Brett is older than dirt.</P>

Love my PC, I am listening to WFan in NEW YORK!!!!!!!</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

But he does not have a brain, and you have a great brain!!! [Y][B][Y]</p>[/quote]

Well, my great brain wants 400 acres, and a bank account with millions of dollars in it!!!

So I hate Brett!!!

Unbelievable. Brett is older than dirt.</p>

Love my PC, I am listening to WFan in NEW YORK!!!!!!!</p>[/quote]

You should listen to Michael Kay from 3PM - 7PM everyday. He's great!!

I only listen to him from 3PM - 4 or 5PM though....

He's on ESPN 1050 Radio. And you can listen to him from the web. He's BETTER than WFAN...

LMAO

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Unbelievable. Brett is older than dirt.</P>

Love my PC, I am listening to WFan in NEW YORK!!!!!!!</P>

[/quote]

You should listen to Michael Kay from 3PM - 7PM everyday. He's great!!

I only listen to him from 3PM - 4 or 5PM though....

He's on ESPN 1050 Radio. And you can listen to him from the web. He's BETTER than WFAN...
    [/quote]</P>

Thanks for the great scoop!!! I switch between WFan and ESPN in New York to get the NYG's/Yankeesscoop, sometimes, but I did not know what times are better than other times, to listen.</P>

BTW....sorry this is so late, but I meant to tell you awhile back, that I just listen to BOR on the radio, thru' my PC. It goes off whenever there is a commercial, but then BOR comes back on, when the commercial is finished. I looked it up for you, to see what radio stations BOR is on in New York, but then I realized, it is just easier to hear him thru your PC. Plus, the station that he is on here, sometimes gets terrible reception.</P>

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

LMAO
    [/quote]</P>

ROTFL....love it!!!</P>

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

LMAO
    [/quote]</p>

ROTFL....love it!!!</p>[/quote]

hahaha so true....they need to put the GM in there with blindfold's on dreaming of the younger Brett Favre....you know, the one from "Something About Mary".