Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]</p>

ROTFL....love it!!!</p>

[/quote]

I saw this and it made me think of you. Happy new year. Never forget Phelps 08
    [/quote]</p>

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET !!!!!!!!!!! [Y]</p>

What a STELLER way to end the thread for 2008. Mikie is.....da man. Michael Phelps should have been the Time Magazine Man of the Year. Instead they choose to put some guy named Obama on the cover. HOW could politics ever be more important than sports???!!! </p>

Not to get into an anatomical discussion this early in 2009, but MP is one deep breath away from a wardrobe malfunction in that suit.</p>

I know that they hate those new speed suits, in that, it takes 20 minutes to get into it, &amp; they all start unzipping each other in the back, as soon as the race is finished, so that they can breathe, they are so skin tight, but still????!!!! [:$] And when MP just wears his regular speedo's, he looks like he is 1 mm or less, away from letting the world know what "full disclosure" means......LOL</p>[/quote]
    I can't say I noticed that but I am glad it makes you happy. On a sadder note Bolt beat Phelps for top international athlete. How is that even possible?

http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/news/story?id=3804774

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Happy New Year everyone!
    [/quote]
    You to and I hope your new year is much better than the last one. Thank you for everything you do. You are truly an amazing woman.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
    I can't say I noticed that but I am glad it makes you happy. On a sadder note Bolt beat Phelps for top international athlete. How is that even possible?

[/quote]

He did? That's bogus....must be a little anti-american bias there. Yes, Bolt was amazingly fast, but what MP did was breaking records 8 times over!! Bolt didn't come close to that.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

[/quote]

He did? That's bogus....must be a little anti-american bias there. Yes, Bolt was amazingly fast, but what MP did was breaking records 8 times over!! Bolt didn't come close to that.....
    [/quote]
    It really is preposterous, ludicrous and downright intolerable. Bolt did things that had never been done before but give me a break. The man is fast but everyone can run. You have the most elite level athletes in the world that have been swimming for the last 4 years to beat Michael Phelps and they still can't do it. I don't understand it.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
    It really is preposterous, ludicrous and downright intolerable. Bolt did things that had never been done before but give me a break. The man is fast but everyone can run. You have the most elite level athletes in the world that have been swimming for the last 4 years to beat Michael Phelps and they still can't do it. I don't understand it.
    [/quote]

Think of it this way, if they reversed roles, and Bolt won those 8 swimming medals, he would still win hands down!!

I suppose this is the only thing that MP can't win! And ironically it is out of his hands!!

I somehow feel MP could care less!!!

Phelps is the bomb. They counted down the Top 10 Plays of the Year the other day on SportsCenter, and 2 was the Tyree catch and I said what could be any better than THAT? Then number one was Phelps winning the gold when he beat the guy by one one-hundredth of a second and I said, oh... that's better. yeah.

I swear, when that race was going on I was acting like the SB. I was rooting for that guy so hard. Sweet that an American did that.

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Phelps is the bomb. They counted down the Top 10 Plays of the Year the other day on SportsCenter, and 2 was the Tyree catch and I said what could be any better than THAT? Then number one was Phelps winning the gold when he beat the guy by one one-hundredth of a second and I said, oh... that's better. yeah.

I swear, when that race was going on I was acting like the SB. I was rooting for that guy so hard. Sweet that an American did that.[/quote]
    Me to. I was yelling and screaming. The relay race was incredible to. I still don't understand it. You can't see how he beat him. It is not visible to the human eye. They said it is less than the tip of an eraser.

<font size="5">LOL

</font>

Charles Barkley told an
    officer following his arrest on suspicion of driving under the
    influence of alcohol that he was in a rush because he was on his way
    pick up a "hot" girl for sex
    <span name="intelliTxt" id="intelliTXT">

"You want to know the truth? I was gonna drive around the corner and get a b--- j--,"</span><span name="intelliTxt" id="intelliTXT">

He
    told the officer at the police station that one week prior she had done
    the act and according to the officer "it was the best one he had ever
    had in his life."</p>

He also promised to get a
    civilian employee at the department's name tattooed "on my ***" if they
    could help get him out of the DUI charge.</p></span>

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Phelps is the bomb. They counted down the Top 10 Plays of the Year the other day on SportsCenter, and 2 was the Tyree catch and I said what could be any better than THAT? Then number one was Phelps winning the gold when he beat the guy by one one-hundredth of a second and I said, oh... that's better. yeah.

I swear, when that race was going on I was acting like the SB. I was rooting for that guy so hard. Sweet that an American did that.[/quote]
    Me to. I was yelling and screaming. The relay race was incredible to. I still don't understand it. You can't see how he beat him. It is not visible to the human eye. They said it is less than the tip of an eraser.

[/quote]

Me too, I don't even follow swimming, but MP has that aurora around him. Another great thing is that he has given us absolutely fantastic photo shots of all the events, like the image just posted.

In this digital age, we now have history in all its clarity....

Wouldn't it be great if we can go back in time and shoot all the historical moments in high definition? It would be very hard to comprehend....