All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

How does Ron Winter get a playoff game? He loves calling the most penalties in the league so he can be on tv all the time. I hope he gets run over and knocked out. He better not be doing any of our games.

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Thanks for the scoop! I just knew that several of their players do not have any brains.</p>

As we discussed, (about a thousand pages ago!), my mentor/mom/best friend has a son that owns the towing company that tows the hot cars for the Chargers &amp; the Padres. The players are so dumb, that when they get into trouble, they just leave their 200K car on the lot &amp; never want to see it again, or come retrieve it. They do not even know what to do with $5.00, much less an NFL/MBL salary. So they mess up their whole career &amp; then go to work at a gas station somewhere. It is pathetic.</p>[/quote]

Tatem Bell is the RB for the Broncos. He couldn't cut it in the league, so he ended up working at a cell phone kiosk.

These players don't care about managing their money, so they won't learn to manage it. You should not be working at a KIOSK if you were an NFL athlete...

The only reason he's playing for the Bronco's now after they cut him is because the Bronco's got the RB bug and lost like 100 RB's this season due to injury...

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Hate the Chargers. Hope they get pounded in the next round.

How does Ed Hochuli get a playoff game?
    [/quote]

No way?? He is?? hahaha.....he's still the man....

[quote user="n420p69"]How does Ron Winter get a playoff game? He loves calling the most penalties in the league so he can be on tv all the time. I hope he gets run over and knocked out. He better not be doing any of our games.
    [/quote]

I'm not familiar with him, is Mike Carey doing any playoff games?

officiating this season has been a joke.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Hate the Chargers. Hope they get pounded in the next round.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yup...he is doing this Ravens/Dolphins game.....
    I would think after what happened with him this past season they would look elsewhere.....but guess not...
    He better pray nothing wacky happens......lol

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]officiating this season has been a joke.....
    [/quote]

These guys make over $100K and only work half the season.

make them work full time, keep them at $100K and make them have a training camp just like the players!!

There are people making 10x less than they are and can survive on their income....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Hate the Chargers. Hope they get pounded in the next round.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yup...he is doing this Ravens/Dolphins game.....
    I would think after what happened with him this past season they would look elsewhere.....but guess not...
    He better pray nothing wacky happens......lol
    [/quote]

Oh yeah I see him now. hehehe..I have the game on in the background but I've been to busy ranting to notice..

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="n420p69"]How does Ron Winter get a playoff game? He loves calling the most penalties in the league so he can be on tv all the time. I hope he gets run over and knocked out. He better not be doing any of our games.
    [/quote]

I'm not familiar with him, is Mike Carey doing any playoff games?
    [/quote]

Ron Winter is the ***** who failed to call the PI against the Niners in 2002 that would have given us another chance to kick the FG. He was the one in the Colts game yesterday who made some brutal calls in that one too. His crew called the most penalties in the league this year by far. Egotistical mofo loves being on TV.

lol...Phil Simms answers my question....I guess Ed's crew has been highly ranked? Okie dokie.....