All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Hate the Chargers. Hope they get pounded in the next round.

How does Ed Hochuli get a playoff game?
    [/quote]

They just said Ed Hochuli was the highest rated referee this year. That means he will probably do the SB!

OMG.....I did not realize the game was on already.....eek! I did not do the time change, correctly.</P>

I may have to go to jail, because I am going to kill AT&amp;T. I have lost my connection again 800 times.</P>

See ya after the games are over. [B]</P>

[quote user="n420p69"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="n420p69"]How does Ron Winter get a playoff game? He loves calling the most penalties in the league so he can be on tv all the time. I hope he gets run over and knocked out. He better not be doing any of our games.
    [/quote]

I'm not familiar with him, is Mike Carey doing any playoff games?
    [/quote]

Ron Winter is the prick who failed to call the PI against the Niners in 2002 that would have given us another chance to kick the FG. He was the one in the Colts game yesterday who made some brutal calls in that one too. His crew called the most penalties in the league this year by far. Egotistical mofo loves being on TV.
    [/quote]

Didn't something else happen with him this year....I think it was the ending of the Steelers/Cowboys game or something...I forget

[quote user="n420p69"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="n420p69"]How does Ron Winter get a playoff game? He loves calling the most penalties in the league so he can be on tv all the time. I hope he gets run over and knocked out. He better not be doing any of our games.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Ron Winter is the prick who failed to call the PI against the Niners in 2002 that would have given us another chance to kick the FG. He was the one in the Colts game yesterday who made some brutal calls in that one too. His crew called the most penalties in the league this year by far. Egotistical mofo loves being on TV.
    [/quote]</P>

ROTFL......love what it says under your avatar!!!!! [Y][B][B][B][Y]</P>

[quote user="n420p69"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Hate the Chargers. Hope they get pounded in the next round.

How does Ed Hochuli get a playoff game?
    [/quote]

They just said Ed Hochuli was the highest rated referee this year. That means he will probably do the SB!
    [/quote]

I guess his crew did very well on the other games they did? He just had a very high profile incident...

Ed is still the man!

All-Pro

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

ROTFL......love what it says under your avatar!!!!! [Y][B][B][B][Y]</p>[/quote]

Its true though some people act like we are the worst team in the league after one bad play. You know how it is.

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="n420p69"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="n420p69"]How does Ron Winter get a playoff game? He loves calling the most penalties in the league so he can be on tv all the time. I hope he gets run over and knocked out. He better not be doing any of our games.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Didn't something else happen with him this year....I think it was the ending of the Steelers/Cowboys game or something...I forget
    [/quote]

Please don't remind me of that 49ers game....

I guess the players just need to learn and adjust to each crew, how they call the games...

[quote user="n420p69"]

Its true though some people act like we are the worst team in the league after one bad play. You know how it is.
    [/quote]

Speaking of the Lions, what the heck is matt millen doing on SNF analyzing the game with Costas and the Bus?

Shouldn't you have to at least be successful to be back there next to those guys?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="n420p69"]

[/quote]

Speaking of the Lions, what the heck is matt millen doing on SNF analyzing the game with Costas and the Bus?

Shouldn't you have to at least be successful to be back there next to those guys?
    [/quote]

LOL. I was thinking the same thing. Millen is a freaking joke and no one can take him seriously. C'mon... architect of the 0-16 Detroit Lions... PLEASE...

I really really really hate Tampa Bay today. If they had beaten Oakland like they were supposed to, the Eagles wouldn't be in the playoffs. Now we have to play them again... ****... I can't take another divisional playoff game!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="n420p69"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

lol, thats the only thing Millen was good at aside from playing the game. He was real good doing games before he tried to run a team'

and Hocculi is the man...at least he admitted he messed up....to a fault but he admitted it