Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="n420p69"]

Its true though some people act like we are the worst team in the league after one bad play. You know how it is.
    [/quote]

Speaking of the Lions, what the heck is matt millen doing on SNF analyzing the game with Costas and the Bus?

Shouldn't you have to at least be successful to be back there next to those guys?
    [/quote]

LOL. I was thinking the same thing. Millen is a freaking joke and no one can take him seriously. C'mon... architect of the 0-16 Detroit Lions... PLEASE...

I really really really hate Tampa Bay today. If they had beaten Oakland like they were supposed to, the Eagles wouldn't be in the playoffs. Now we have to play them again... ****... I can't take another divisional playoff game!
    [/quote]

Agreed. I did not want to play the Eagles. I think if the vikings won, they play Carolina right? And we would have played the Cards? Or would we have played the Vikes too?

Doesn't matter now, Dawkins is playing like a madman out there....

They figured out how to play us now that we don't have Buress...

So....the eagles are the new giants supposedly.....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So....the eagles are the new giants supposedly.....
    [/quote]

Yup, they are the Giants.

I guess we are the fake Giants and we're just going to roll over....hey! Maybe we can have a last second interception and lose the game just like with Romo last year!

I guess we are the Cowboys.....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So....the eagles are the new giants supposedly.....
    [/quote]

yep, they're the '07 Giants.

too bad its the '08 season

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So....the eagles are the new giants supposedly.....
    [/quote]

yep, they're the '07 Giants.

too bad its the '08 season
    [/quote]

Are we gonna have an Eagles photoshop thread bansaw? I'm thinking of ideas as I type this! []
    It's tradition!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So....the eagles are the new giants supposedly.....
    [/quote]

I guess we are the fake Giants and we're just going to roll over....hey! Maybe we can have a last second interception and lose the game just like with Romo last year!

[/quote]

Hahahahaha
    EEEWWWW!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So....the eagles are the new giants supposedly.....
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Hahahahaha
    EEEWWWW!
    [/quote]

How did we all do in the wild card picks? You're eyes are probably glad it's only 4 games!!!

I think I am 3 out 4.....stooopid Colts lost! I should have picked the Chargers they always have their number....bad matchup for the Colts...

When will the Colts invest in a defense?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So....the eagles are the new giants supposedly.....
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Hahahahaha
    EEEWWWW!
    [/quote]

How did we all do in the wild card picks? You're eyes are probably glad it's only 4 games!!!

I think I am 3 out 4.....stooopid Colts lost! I should have picked the Chargers they always have their number....bad matchup for the Colts...

When will the Colts invest in a defense?

[/quote]

I just finished the pick em thread....oh my god...I had tears of joy streaming down my face....Only 4 games!

Yup...you were 3-1
    people were mostly 2-2 or 1-3

God this site is so slow...I'm ready to scream!!!!!! lol

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]God this site is so slow...I'm ready to scream!!!!!! lol
    [/quote]
    Don't scream. Place your hand on your bible and take some deep breathes. It will speed up after all those Beagles fans get off. Then if we are lucky we will get Pantherfan15 back. lol