Re: Asian giant for HC

Hey all, quick post off to Portugal to deliver an airplane. Hope to back for the playoff game. Hopefully we get our game on for the Iggles.

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So....the eagles are the new giants supposedly.....
    [/quote]

Yup, they are the Giants.

I guess we are the fake Giants and we're just going to roll over....hey! Maybe we can have a last second interception and lose the game just like with Romo last year!

I guess we are the Cowboys.....
    [/quote]

Hahahahaha
    EEEWWWW!
    [/quote]

How did we all do in the wild card picks? You're eyes are probably glad it's only 4 games!!!

I think I am 3 out 4.....stooopid Colts lost! I should have picked the Chargers they always have their number....bad matchup for the Colts...

When will the Colts invest in a defense?

[/quote]

I just finished the pick em thread....oh my god...I had tears of joy streaming down my face....Only 4 games!

Yup...you were 3-1
    people were mostly 2-2 or 1-3
    [/quote]

I was one of those 1-3 people []

Damn Darren Sproles ruining my Colts pick!

I changed my Eagles/Vikes pick to Minny at the last minute... then I remembered Tavaris Jackson was the QB and I said ****...

Only game I got right was Arizona beating Atlanta.

Anyone else have this problem?

I post on my MacBook laptop. The main web browser for Macs is Safari, but with Safari, you don't get to use emoticons or change the color of font or size of font or anything like that...

I download Firefox so I get the features

Firefox takes FOREVER to load pages. I have to refresh pages and hit POST again for a reply to go through

On Safari, everything works fine.

What's up with that?

Sorry guys and gals I know the boards is slow, that will change soon....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Sorry guys and gals I know the boards is slow, that will change soon....
    [/quote]

How soon is soon? []

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Sorry guys and gals I know the boards is slow, that will change soon....
    [/quote]

How soon is soon? []
    [/quote]

Umm.....not soon enough?

hi all what follows is what i posted in TAGF.</P>

what are your thoughts? In general there tends to be a little more sanity "in here".</P>

to follow:</P>

without a doubt balance is key here!</P>

Our second-half (of the season) losses came when there was NO Jacobs!</P>

Jacobs is literally the MVP of the team if not definitely for the O team.</P>

that said Jimbo Johnson is gonna blitz the hell out of Eli, , the viqueens killed that blitz with well called screens and slants. and at one point , knowing the blitz was coming on 3rd and long, didn't call for the screen...(? what the-?)</P>

*my question is, will our "2nd-tier" receiver corps step up to the plate and handle business?</P>

if so, a balance of passes and hard runs by Jacobs &amp; Ward should give us a victory.</P>

the X factor without any shadow of doubt is Westy the Giant-Killer...</P>

if the D contains thislittle rat and the O achieves balance we win: 17-14</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

IMHO, Jacobs is the emotion, passion and heart of this team. Shockey and Plax are gone, he has stepped up. OH and hello from Bangor ME

[quote user="mjg407"]IMHO, Jacobs is the emotion, passion and heart of this team. Shockey and Plax are gone, he has stepped up. OH and hello from Bangor ME
    [/quote]

Yeah BJ is absolutely essential to the success of this team in every which way. Our running game goes down the tubes when it's just Ward and Bradshaw.

That's why when Ward leaves after this season, I don't think he will be as successful as people think.

Is the divisional pick 'em thread gonna get pinned? It is no longer on the first page