Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]IMHO, Jacobs is the emotion, passion and heart of this team. Shockey and Plax are gone, he has stepped up. OH and hello from Bangor ME
    [/quote]

Yeah BJ is absolutely essential to the success of this team in every which way. Our running game goes down the tubes when it's just Ward and Bradshaw.

That's why when Ward leaves after this season, I don't think he will be as successful as people think.
    [/quote]</P>

i dunno...wheni look at bradshaw i think he could be molded into, dare i say it?; a "Tiki-esque" running back, sort of the thunder-n-lightning v.3 as it were.</P>

to me ward is to jacobs what pippen was to jordan. whenever brandon softens up the D, you'll notice how strong and slashing ward's runs become.</P>

bottom line, it's very difficult to repeat the SB, much less win one twice in a row.</P>

hopefully Reese and the FO have some good "plug-ins" in mind to take their places on this team.</P>

if anything we could become a "patriot-like" team in that we have a Systeminstead of the"Big-Names" (see Pro-Bowlers); that works.</P>

like them or not, in recent times Belicheck/ Brady(Cassel) teams have been real impressive with their long-standing dominance. same of the now declining Dungy/Peyton-era colts.</P>

to me, the Coughlin/Eli Erais a real possibilty...</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

I was watching PTI and they were talking about Parcells and the clause he had when Hyzienga sells.
    I knew he could opt out but did you know the clause says he still gets full money paid on his contract if he leaves and can sign immediately with another club. The man is a freakin genius....how the hell do you get a deal like that???

[quote user="bansaw"]I was watching PTI and they were talking about Parcells and the clause he had when Hyzienga sells.
    I knew he could opt out but did you know the clause says he still gets full money paid on his contract if he leaves and can sign immediately with another club. The man is a freakin genius....how the hell do you get a deal like that???

[/quote]

Yo, that's a pretty sweet gig. I heard that too and was like whoa...

LOL @ the Bears, offering Rod Marineli their d-line coach position, like those guys would take anything he says seriously. LMAO

Is it Sunday yet?

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Is it Sunday yet?
    [/quote]When we repeat this place will be unbearable

I wanna run to the nearest circus...find a clown...and beat the crap out of him/her....

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Is it Sunday yet?
    [/quote]

If by the work of Satan we somehow lose on Sunday....I am not coming here for a while......
    This place is nuts already...

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Is it Sunday yet?
    [/quote]

If by the work of Satan we somehow lose on Sunday....I am not coming here for a while......
    This place is nuts already...
    [/quote]

I hear you JG. Seems like General Sports is the only sane place left.

I think even if we win, it'll be unbearable. God, I can't even imagine if we repeat how loony it'll be.... [:S]

There anything we can do about all of these Giggles clones and all of the Giggle impostors? It is driving me insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There anything we can do about all of these Giggles clones and all of the Giggle impostors? It is driving me insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!