Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]There anything we can do about all of these Giggles clones and all of the Giggle impostors? It is driving me insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [/quote]

There's only one thing I CAN think of and I hope to God it doesn't have to come to that... []

i was thinking, on the main page there is a poll asking what should the giants do to secure a win. anyway, i thought about "Pressure McNabb" and then it hit me, that in my opinion is the worse thing to do.</P>

here's why:</P>

1) in the last 5 or 6 games of the season, teams (including us) did just that, he hasn't thrown a pick and in many cases he dumps off to either corell or westy or a TE; who wouldeat up yards and in many cases get a new set of downs</P>

2) i don't really believe in the zone defensive schemes as the mainstay, however westy will most likely draw double coverage (LB + FS/SS)...this to me is the most critical assignment.</P>

3) it is my hope that C-Web(ster) and Ross blanket their assignments. for C-Web he's been pretty solid, it's Ross who in a few key plays this year has tripped up and fallen down giving the reciever the green light to pick up massive yards or the TD.</P>

*Ross must step his gam eup big time!!!</P>

and Pierce cannot let Westy get behind him or else it's a long day at the office for the D.</P>

thoughts?</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Man, I thought kids liked snow days!</P>

</P>

As a newlyturned history teacher, I can attest that faculty love snow days as well!</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Man, I thought kids liked snow days!</p>

</p>

As a newlyturned history teacher, I can attest that faculty love snow days as well!</p>[/quote]

You're history teacher eh? What kind of history exactly?

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

i was thinking, on the main page there is a poll asking what should the giants do to secure a win. anyway, i thought about "Pressure McNabb" and then it hit me, that in my opinion is the worse thing to do.</p>

here's why:</p>

1) in the last 5 or 6 games of the season, teams (including us) did just that, he hasn't thrown a pick and in many cases he dumps off to either corell or westy or a TE; who wouldeat up yards and in many cases get a new set of downs</p>

2) i don't really believe in the zone defensive schemes as the mainstay, however westy will most likely draw double coverage (LB + FS/SS)...this to me is the most critical assignment.</p>

3) it is my hope that C-Web(ster) and Ross blanket their assignments. for C-Web he's been pretty solid, it's Ross who in a few key plays this year has tripped up and fallen down giving the reciever the green light to pick up massive yards or the TD.</p>

*Ross must step his gam eup big time!!!</p>

and Pierce cannot let Westy get behind him or else it's a long day at the office for the D.</p>

thoughts?</p>[/quote]

Our corners must STEP UP!!! I agree....Ross looked like Will Allen with that bogus attempt at an INT that went right through his hands....that's classic WILL ALLEN.

Anyways, I'm not sure exactly how to handle McNabb, he's found new life and seems to be living off of it for energy. We could contain him, but he will just do quick dump passes like you said.

We've also been getting beat EVERYTIME on 3rd and long. How is that possible? Ok, maybe not everytime, but A LOT. 3rd and 10, and the other team seems to convert. 3rd and 12, and they still convert.

The Vikings did a pretty good job containing Westbrook actually. They just got a beat a couple times and that's what dangerous. We CANNOT get sloppy on Westbrook.

Also, this Desean Jackson guy is quick. Reminds me of Sproles. I don't want him to burn us on special teams. ST is going to be very important!!!

AG? Can I get a prediction for the final score?

i was thinking, on the main page there is a poll asking what should the giants do to secure a win. anyway, i thought about "Pressure McNabb" and then it hit me, that in my opinion is the worse thing to do.</P>

here's why:</P>

1) in the last 5 or 6 games of the season, teams (including us) did just that, he hasn't thrown a pick and in many cases he dumps off to either corell or westy or a TE; who wouldeat up yards and in many cases get a new set of downs</P>

2) i don't really believe in the zone defensive schemes as the mainstay, however westy will most likely draw double coverage (LB + FS/SS)...this to me is the most critical assignment.</P>

3) it is my hope that C-Web(ster) and Ross blanket their assignments. for C-Web he's been pretty solid, it's Ross who in a few key plays this year has tripped up and fallen down giving the reciever the green light to pick up massive yards or the TD.</P>

*Ross must step his gam eup big time!!!</P>

and Pierce cannot let Westy get behind him or else it's a long day at the office for the D.</P>

thoughts?</P>

[/quote]</P>

i think we need to pressure mcnabb, you cant give him all day to throw cause hell make us pay. maybe blitz a bit less but thats it.i agree with 3 100%.</P>

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]There anything we can do about all of these Giggles clones and all of the Giggle impostors? It is driving me insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [/quote] There's only one thing I CAN think of and I hope to God it doesn't have to come to that... [][/quote]</P>

agiggles holocoust??</P>

DezzzR/ AG:</P>

to me the Front 4 need to have a very good game. getting pressure on McNuggets will be key but in that moment the LB rushes in, or the Safety or who knows, a corner, someone comes free...</P>

sloppy play at the DB or LB will hurt us. if we can score early and get a nice rhythm we can win relatively well. but, this is the sheagles, beware the 4th quarter comeback. </P>

as i stated before a balanced offensive game with a slight edge to running will do alot for us, BUT we cannot drive 76 yds for a FG...do that and we will lose.</P>

call me doom and gloom but that's how i see it.</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

DezzzR/ AG:</P>

to me the Front 4 need to have a very good game. getting pressure on McNuggets will be key but in that moment the LB rushes in, or the Safety or who knows, a corner, someone comes free...</P>

sloppy play at the DB or LB will hurt us. if we can score early and get a nice rhythm we can win relatively well. but, this is the sheagles, beware the 4th quarter comeback. </P>

as i stated before a balanced offensive game with a slight edge to running will do alot for us, BUT we cannot drive 76 yds for a FG...do that and we will lose.</P>

call me doom and gloom but that's how i see it.</P>

[/quote]</P>

if our front 4 can put pressure on mcnabb we wont have to blitz the lb as much. but our linebackers better be on westbrook like black on a cornerback..</P>