Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]There anything we can do about all of these Giggles clones and all of the Giggle impostors? It is driving me insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [/quote] There's only one thing I CAN think of and I hope to God it doesn't have to come to that... [][/quote]</p>

agiggles holocoust??</p>[/quote]

Ha ha... no... it's much worse than that.

The week of the Panther game when all the Panthers fans invaded here to talk smack (not all of them, but ya know...), I was getting sick of them and went over to their board to see what they were saying about the game. All of the members had join dates of November or December 2008. I asked one of them over here if the board was new and he told me no. The mods had to shut the place down because when they got whooped by Atlanta this year, a large amount of Falcons trolls invaded and it got out of hand. The whole site was shut down and rebooted, Everyone started anew.

I really hope the mods here don't have to do that.

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]There anything we can do about all of these Giggles clones and all of the Giggle impostors? It is driving me insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [/quote] There's only one thing I CAN think of and I hope to God it doesn't have to come to that... [][/quote]</P>

agiggles holocoust??</P>

[/quote]

Ha ha... no... it's much worse than that.

The week of the Panther game when all the Panthers fans invaded here to talk smack (not all of them, but ya know...), I was getting sick of them and went over to their board to see what they were saying about the game. All of the members had join dates of November or December 2008. I asked one of them over here if the board was new and he told me no. The mods had to shut the place down because when they got whooped by Atlanta this year, a large amount of Falcons trolls invaded and it got out of hand. The whole site was shut down and rebooted, Everyone started anew.

I really hope the mods here don't have to do that.
    [/quote]</P>

lol thats odd considering how bad the falcons were last year. yea i hope to God that doesnt happen here</P>

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Man, I thought kids liked snow days!</P>

</P>

As a newlyturned history teacher, I can attest that faculty love snow days as well!</P>

[/quote]

You're history teacher eh? What kind of history exactly?
    [/quote]</P>

Yup- 8th grade American history. I am doing the Civil War through Vietnam, but I doubt we make it past WW2. Right now we are doing reconstruction, westward expansion and thebasic Native American hose job!</P>

</P>

I also teach one section of 7th grade English and coach hockey and lacrosse.</P>

[quote user="bigblue4417"]AG? Can I get a prediction for the final score?
    [/quote]

I don't really like to do predictions.....all I can say is that it will probably come down the wire as it always does against the Eagles....

24-20 Giants?

i guess pacman has chomped his way out of Dallas!! Where to now? I think the Raiders?
    Isn't that where all misfits end up?

<h1>Report: New incident leads to 'Pacman' release</h1><h2>Cowboys cut troubled cornerback; agent says he's 'somewhat hurt'</h2>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Man, I thought kids liked snow days!</p>

</p>

As a newlyturned history teacher, I can attest that faculty love snow days as well!</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Yup- 8th grade American history. I am doing the Civil War through Vietnam, but I doubt we make it past WW2. Right now we are doing reconstruction, westward expansion and thebasic Native American hose job!</p>

</p>

I also teach one section of 7th grade English and coach hockey and lacrosse.</p>[/quote]

Sounds like fun. I'm sure you will be teaching about the famous 54th Massachusetts!

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

DezzzR/ AG:</p>

to me the Front 4 need to have a very good game. getting pressure on McNuggets will be key but in that moment the LB rushes in, or the Safety or who knows, a corner, someone comes free...</p>

sloppy play at the DB or LB will hurt us. if we can score early and get a nice rhythm we can win relatively well. but, this is the sheagles, beware the 4th quarter comeback. </p>

as i stated before a balanced offensive game with a slight edge to running will do alot for us, BUT we cannot drive 76 yds for a FG...do that and we will lose.</p>

call me doom and gloom but that's how i see it.</p>[/quote]

Everyone needs to bring the A-game....this game I believe will be tougher than the NFC championship. I know we should take every game seriously, but this could make or break us. We are too close, TOO CLOSE to miss out on another championship. I hope these guys are true ballers, and understand the importance of the game.

These guys may never even SNIFF the Superbowl ever again! So to win a back to back SB in this era is a very great feat!!!

Feeling kinda Suuuuuuuuundaaaaaaaaaaay....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Man, I thought kids liked snow days!</P>

</P>

As a newlyturned history teacher, I can attest that faculty love snow days as well!</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Yup- 8th grade American history. I am doing the Civil War through Vietnam, but I doubt we make it past WW2. Right now we are doing reconstruction, westward expansion and thebasic Native American hose job!</P>

</P>

I also teach one section of 7th grade English and coach hockey and lacrosse.</P>

[/quote]

Sounds like fun. I'm sure you will be teaching about the famous 54th Massachusetts!

[/quote]</P>

we already went over that! the first all black regiment. i had no idea what it was until we went over it.</P>

that might be one of the best parts of the job- all the thingsI am learning!</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

we already went over that! the first all black regiment. i had no idea what it was until we went over it.</p>

that might be one of the best parts of the job- all the thingsI am learning!</p>[/quote]

Yes, well believe it or not, many of the 54th regiment are buried down the street from me!!