Lisbon 1998 world fair</p>

</p>

Big shopping district</p>

</p>

more to come</p>[/quote]

Nice!!!! I'm jealous....

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

we already went over that! the first all black regiment. i had no idea what it was until we went over it.</P>

that might be one of the best parts of the job- all the thingsI am learning!</P>

[/quote]

Yes, well believe it or not, many of the 54th regiment are buried down the street from me!!
    [/quote]</P>

that's cool. i wonder why they are mostly buried in NY?</P>

looks like we may have to take a field trip to your house!</P>

hey, remember me?? how the heck is everybody???
    it's been a while i know, but i'm still keeping up with all the giants games, i'm just not finding any time to get on here!!! i'm reallly excited about the game tomorrow now! it's gonna be amazing.

and, it's only about 7 week till i fly out to the USA for 2 months!!! i can't wait!!! Chicago to LA with a week in vegas for the wedding and much partying and staying in top hotels!!!!!

go giants!!!

here's a few of my more recent photos. i'm getting better!

Wow! Awesome pictures andy! How is the ankle/foot doing? (I think that was what you injured before)

Is it Sunday yet? I went out and did my errands and now I am ready for the snow.

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Wow! Awesome pictures andy! How is the ankle/foot doing? (I think that was what you injured before)

Is it Sunday yet? I went out and did my errands and now I am ready for the snow.
    [/quote]

Yeah the snow is coming down now, but you probably got the snow before I did....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Wow! Awesome pictures andy! How is the ankle/foot doing? (I think that was what you injured before)

[/quote]

Yeah the snow is coming down now, but you probably got the snow before I did....
    [/quote]

Yeah. It started snowing around 10am. I can't wait for tomorrow.
    I wish the games today started earlier, but it will give me a chance to do laundry and other junk.
    You ready for tomorrow?
    When is BSG coming back?

ETA: I just checked-Jan 16th. Can't wait! Maybe I'll have a little BSG mini marathon today

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Wow! Awesome pictures andy! How is the ankle/foot doing? (I think that was what you injured before)

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah. It started snowing around 10am. I can't wait for tomorrow.
    I wish the games today started earlier, but it will give me a chance to do laundry and other junk.
    You ready for tomorrow?
    When is BSG coming back?

ETA: I just checked-Jan 16th. Can't wait! Maybe I'll have a little BSG mini marathon today
    [/quote]

I know, I don't care so much for today's games but hey, it's football, I'll take it when I can get it.
    But tomorrow is the real game...

They have been airing some webisodes leading up to the premiere of BSG, I actually haven't watched any of them yet so I don't know what I'm missing. I prolly should catch them though before next week.
    I can't wait though, BSG will finally be over! Aren't you glad you gave it a shot?

They have a prequel series coming out after it called Caprica but I'm not going to watch it, it's basically space soap opera...that happens 50 years before BSG....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]
    I know, I don't care so much for today's games but hey, it's football, I'll take it when I can get it.
    But tomorrow is the real game...

They have been airing some webisodes leading up to the premiere of BSG, I actually haven't watched any of them yet so I don't know what I'm missing. I prolly should catch them though before next week.
    I can't wait though, BSG will finally be over! Aren't you glad you gave it a shot?

They have a prequel series coming out after it called Caprica but I'm not going to watch it, it's basically space soap opera...that happens 50 years before BSG....

[/quote]

Oh I am so glad that you turned me to BSG! You need to try Lost also! The new season starts soon too. Can't wait!

Yeah...I haven't been watching the webisodes....don't plan on it. I'll probably pass on the Caprica stuff too....