Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Oh I am so glad that you turned me to BSG! You need to try Lost also! The new season starts soon too. Can't wait!

Yeah...I haven't been watching the webisodes....don't plan on it. I'll probably pass on the Caprica stuff too....
    [/quote]

ha! I thought Lost was done? What season is it now?

There's been a lot of crappy new shows lately so I don't know what else is there to watch now, so maybe I can catch up on Lost.

I started to watch Fringe when it first came out and then I got lazy and stopped watching it.

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

There's been a lot of crappy new shows lately so I don't know what else is there to watch now, so maybe I can catch up on Lost.

I started to watch Fringe when it first came out and then I got lazy and stopped watching it.

[/quote]

This is going to be season 5 of Lost. Can't Wait. You def need to watch it...though it would be best to start from the beginning.
    I haven't really gotten into any new shows this season.....started watching Law and Order again and that's it....lol.

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

This is going to be season 5 of Lost. Can't Wait. You def need to watch it...though it would be best to start from the beginning.
    I haven't really gotten into any new shows this season.....started watching Law and Order again and that's it....lol.
    [/quote]

I was hooked on Law and Order back in the days. Then when SVU came out, I got hooked on that too...then they had a 3rd one and I was like OK, ENOUGH!!! And the guy was CREEPY in the 3rd one, whoever he is....

When the 3rd one came out, it actually started to annoy me and I stopped watching ALL of them!

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

I was hooked on Law and Order back in the days. Then when SVU came out, I got hooked on that too...then they had a 3rd one and I was like OK, ENOUGH!!! And the guy was CREEPY in the 3rd one, whoever he is....

When the 3rd one came out, it actually started to annoy me and I stopped watching ALL of them!

[/quote]

I never liked L& O Criminal Intent....that dude was too weird.....
    The original L&O has been pretty good this year....SVU has gotten kinda annoying.....but the old ADA Alex Cabbot is coming back...so maybe I will watch. They ADA they have now is horrible. I wanna punch her in the face

Alright...I'm off to clean and and then bum out. Be back later for the games!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Alright...I'm off to clean and and then bum out. Be back later for the games!
    [/quote]

haha, enjoy!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Wow! Awesome pictures andy! How is the ankle/foot doing? (I think that was what you injured before)

Is it Sunday yet? I went out and did my errands and now I am ready for the snow.
    [/quote]

yeah, the ankles fine now thanks. i still get a bit of pain when it's cold but otherwise i'm all good.

i'm getting worried about watching the game tomorrow, the weather has turned bad here, and that can knock out our satellite reception!!! that would suck!!!!!!!!!!

Just heard Obama is going to restore a decades old tradition of the new Presidents first official visit be to Canada.
    Bush broke it last time when he went to Mexico....

as JFK said...Geography made us neighbours, history made us friends.

This Obama may be what the U.S, the World needs right now.

GO GIANTS

[quote user="bansaw"]Just heard Obama is going to restore a decades old tradition of the new Presidents first official visit be to Canada.
    Bush broke it last time when he went to Mexico....

as JFK said...Geography made us neighbours, history made us friends.

This Obama may be what the U.S, the World needs right now.

GO GIANTS
    [/quote]

I hope so. He's very smart and very capable.