Re: Asian giant for HC

AG,</P>

Here are the ACCREDITED law schools, ONLINE!!!!! You don't even have to go out in the crummy weather &amp; drag 98 lbs of books to class!!! Piece of cake....GO FOR IT!!!! You would do AWESOME!!!</P>

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&amp;q...hool%2C+online</P>

BTW.....did you see Michael Strahan and the Fox Panel tonight? All FIVE of them said that the Panthers would win the game.....ROTFL....[:O][:$]</P>

Too funny!!!!! Kurt Warner is ON FIRE in his old age....hehehehe. Heard on Sporting News that Brenda Warner has promised their kids, that they will get a new puppy, if their dad wins the Super Bowl.....hahaha. The Super Bowl???!!! The Cardinals barely dragged their butts into the playoffs....what Super Bowl????!!!! Brenda must be hallucinating.</P>

[quote user="bansaw"]Just heard Obama is going to restore a decades old tradition of the new Presidents first official visit be to Canada.
    Bush broke it last time when he went to Mexico....

as JFK said...Geography made us neighbours, history made us friends.

This Obama may be what the U.S, the World needs right now.

GO GIANTS
    [/quote]

Right now I will wait and see if he actually does something good. He could be what the world needs or he could be another disaster like the last one..
    The man made a lot of promises...let's see if he remembers to fulfill them....

**Note-I hate politicians, democrats..republicans...whoever..they are all lying scum of the earth in my book [:P]

[quote user="bansaw"]Just heard Obama is going to restore a decades old tradition of the new Presidents first official visit be to Canada.

GO GIANTS
    [/quote]

I wouldn't mind that, I trust Canada much more than I trust Mexico.

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

AG,</p>

Here are the ACCREDITED law schools, ONLINE!!!!! You don't even have to go out in the crummy weather &amp; drag 98 lbs of books to class!!! Piece of cake....GO FOR IT!!!! You would do AWESOME!!!</p>

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&amp;q...hool%2C+online</p>

BTW.....did you see Michael Strahan and the Fox Panel tonight? All FIVE of them said that the Panthers would win the game.....ROTFL....[:O][:$]</p>

Too funny!!!!! Kurt Warner is ON FIRE in his old age....hehehehe. Heard on Sporting News that Brenda Warner has promised their kids, that they will get a new puppy, if their dad wins the Super Bowl.....hahaha. The Super Bowl???!!! The Cardinals barely dragged their butts into the playoffs....what Super Bowl????!!!! Brenda must be hallucinating.</p>[/quote]

Yeah it's basically the same look when they all picked the Buc's to beat us last year. They were speechless...

The best was during the SB when Howie actually put on a Boston hat to show who he picked.
    Then after the game they all just sat their twiddling their thumbs....

Someone really needs to do a compilation of their picks, and the outcome and put it on Youtube, it would be hilarious...

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="bansaw"]Just heard Obama is going to restore a decades old tradition of the new Presidents first official visit be to Canada.

GO GIANTS
    [/quote]

Right now I will wait and see if he actually does something good. He could be what the world needs or he could be another disaster like the last one..
    The man made a lot of promises...let's see if he remembers to fulfill them....

**Note-I hate politicians, democrats..republicans...whoever..they are all lying scum of the earth in my book [:P]
    [/quote]

That is true, never trust a politician, they really are only looking out for themselves. If they weren't we weren't even be in this mess, none of them have any spine to go against the current. It's whatever the trend is....

Obama made a lot of promises and it's a no brainer that he's not going to be able to deliver on all of them, no politician ever has. So the question is, which one of the millions of promises he made, will he NOT make?

I''m really shocked that both home teams lost yesterday.

Could it be that they were TOO WELL rested? is this why you don't rest your players?

Both Titans/Panthers did NOT protect the ball, they looked like zombies out there...

The advantage to the Giants and Steelers is that they now were able to see the poor performance
    by these teams and hopefully BOTH home teams win today.

Yes, even the Steelers, I hate the Chargers!!!!

Veteran

What's up all? AG, I sent you an email before. Ignore it. I was having some problems posting earlier.

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I''m really shocked that both home teams lost yesterday.

Could it be that they were TOO WELL rested? is this why you don't rest your players?

Both Titans/Panthers did NOT protect the ball, they looked like zombies out there...

The advantage to the Giants and Steelers is that they now were able to see the poor performance
    by these teams and hopefully BOTH home teams win today.

Yes, even the Steelers, I hate the Chargers!!!!
    [/quote]

I agree. Let's hope the Giants don't play like the Titans or the Panthers did yesterday. That was pathetic.

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]What's up all? AG, I sent you an email before. Ignore it. I was having some problems posting earlier.
    [/quote]

No problem.

Wow...I'm nervous now

lol...the Giants have weapons on mass destruction...code name: earth, wind and fire