Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]I knew when we lost to the vikes that we were doomed. You don't finish 1-3 at the end of the season and pull it off. IMHO McNabb and the Iggle O playcalling was much better. How many deep passes was Eli throwing. And then, you are 1st and 5 and you call 3 long passes when BJ was running amok. Unbelievable. And what was Spags thinking calling the prevent D during the last two minutes.... shades of Tim Lewis.[/quote]</P>

It does not seem possible that we went down the sh*tter in a heartbeat.</P>

I keep reading/hearing that the Cardinals saved all of their energy for the end &amp; that is why they are doing so well now. I still think that the Steelers will mutilate the Cardinals &amp; especially Kurt Warner. I am afraid old Kurt is going to look like a deer in headlights, by the time the Steelers work him over.</P>

The one fun moment of the playoffs, was when they sacked the sh*t out of Rivers....LOL. I loved it when that one guy sacked Rivers, &amp; his leg got stuck on Rivers shoulder....ROTFL....love it!</P>

Ouch!

Greg Robertson, an Australian diver spear-fishing off the
    continent’s southern coast, landed an unexpectedly large catch —
    himself! No, but seriously, he shot a two-meter spear directly into his groin.</p>
    <blockquote>

[T]he 25 year old was pushed onto the speargun, which
    had been washed out of his hands by a wave. The two metre long spear
    pierced his inside upper thigh, just millimetres from his genitals and
    femoral artery, and lodged several centimetres under the skin…</p>

“The spear’s barbed on the end, so it’s locked in there. He got up and said ‘It’s in me, it’s in me!” [a witness said.]</p></blockquote>

Maybe Eli was distracted?

Last Friday night at swanky Manhattan club Tenjune, along for the ride
    were some teammates and his wife Abby, who apparently gets a little frisky after some tequila shots.
    <blockquote>

After a few rounds of tequila shots, our spy said Eli’s
    wife, Abby “gave him a special lap dance” while Beyoncé’s hit, “Single
    Ladies,” blared. “They were trying to hide, but everyone on the dance
    floor could see them.”</p></blockquote>

[quote user="mjg407"]Maybe Eli was distracted?

Last Friday night at swanky Manhattan club Tenjune, along for the ride were some teammates and his wife Abby, who apparently gets a little frisky after some tequila shots.
    <BLOCKQUOTE>

After a few rounds of tequila shots, our spy said Eli’s wife, Abby “gave him a special lap dance” while Beyoncé’s hit, “Single Ladies,” blared. “They were trying to hide, but everyone on the dance floor could see them.”</P></BLOCKQUOTE>

[/quote]</P>

It is Beyonce's fault. They played Beyonce's song "Single Ladies" at the Golden Globes last night, as well. The song makes everyone's hormones go into overdrive.</P>

Can Beyonce look anymore stunning??? She looked as gorgeous at the Golen Globes, as she did, singing Memories for Barbra Streisand at the Kennedy Center Awards, over the holidays. I do not think it is possible for Beyonce to ever look bad....even if she has to spend 9 hours in hair &amp; make-up getting ready...LOL</P>

Meanwhile Miley Cyrus was sticking her tongue out at the cameras, not once, but twice...huh???!!!</P>

And Jennifer Lopez, who also looked stunning, still has that ugly, skinny little wimp husband hanging on her arm, even tho' it has been reported that he has been charming other women with his amorous ways....puke, big time.</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]Ouch!

Greg Robertson, an Australian diver spear-fishing off the continent’s southern coast, landed an unexpectedly large catch — himself! No, but seriously, he shot a two-meter spear directly into his groin.</P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>

[T]he 25 year old was pushed onto the speargun, which had been washed out of his hands by a wave. The two metre long spear pierced his inside upper thigh, just millimetres from his genitals and femoral artery, and lodged several centimetres under the skin…</P>

“The spear’s barbed on the end, so it’s locked in there. He got up and said ‘It’s in me, it’s in me!” [a witness said.]</P></BLOCKQUOTE>

[/quote]</P>

Femoral Artery.....whew. This guy would have been sittin' up in heaven, with the same fatal injury as Sean Taylor.</P>

That is what I thought happened to that really cool dad, with the 3 kids that adored him, that was swimming off the coast of San Diego, when a shark killed him, recently. I thought the shark bit into his femoral artery, but my buddies in San Diego, said that the shark just completely took his leg off.</P>

THEN even tho' the guards would not allow anyone on the beach, or in the water, because they did not know where the shark was....his oldest son had to get into the water anyway, because he missed his dad so much. ??????? I did not understand that.</P>

That was incredibly disappointing. I will never be the same.

Now that doomsday is over, what team have you guys adopted?

I am adopting the Cardinals. I don't really have anything against them and Kurt Warner is a good guy so it's good to see him win another SB with the....CARDINALS!

I can't really root for anyone else.....so here's hoping that the Eagles lay an egg down in Arizona....

Going for the Cards, hate just about every other team. Don't want to see Filly win a SB.

[quote user="mjg407"]Going for the Cards, hate just about every other team. Don't want to see Filly win a SB.
    [/quote]

Exactly, that's the best team to root for now.

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Now that doomsday is over, what team have you guys adopted?

I am adopting the Cardinals. I don't really have anything against them and Kurt Warner is a good guy so it's good to see him win another SB with the....CARDINALS!

I can't really root for anyone else.....so here's hoping that the Eagles lay an egg down in Arizona....
    [/quote]</P>

Steelers, gotta go for the team's who ownership ALWAYS sits across the table from the Jints...tradition see?</P>

plus they are a Smashmouth Hardcore D team and i like Tomlin...</P>

the cards ONLY because if the sheagles truly "mirror" us from last year...i'll puke green and black bile!</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI