Re: Asian giant for HC

Holy **** was that really the Giants that played yesterday or were those impostors?

All-Pro

Go Cardinals! And hopefully the Yankees pick up the slack and win one to fill this void.

[quote user="n420p69"]Go Cardinals! And hopefully the Yankees pick up the slack and win one to fill this void.
    [/quote]</P>

i am having a hard time with the big name/big money spending...i just don't believe this guarantees anything. i'd rather have role-players and two or three superstars tops...</P>

as for the staff &amp; bullpen: i MUST admit that our starting 3, plus a healthier Albadejo (sp), E-war Ramirez and Bruney not to mention Joba makes me giddy for a return to dominant pitching.</P>

as for the Jints, in the cubby maxim: "there's always next year."[]</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

[quote user="n420p69"]Go Cardinals! And hopefully the Yankees pick up the slack and win one to fill this void.
    [/quote]</p>

i am having a hard time with the big name/big money spending...i just don't believe this guarantees anything. i'd rather have role-players and two or three superstars tops...</p>

as for the staff &amp; bullpen: i MUST admit that our starting 3, plus a healthier Albadejo (sp), E-war Ramirez and Bruney not to mention Joba makes me giddy for a return to dominant pitching.</p>

as for the Jints, in the cubby maxim: "there's always next year."[]</p>[/quote]

Well, we all know that big name and high priced players do not bring championships. I think what really got the Yanks into this kind of spending spree is that they TRIED to do it through their farm system with their young pitchers and they failed them.

Instead of trying it again this coming season, they lost their patience...it almost seems as if they really didn't even want to build up through their farm system and as soon as it failed them, they bailed quickly!!!

Our pitching lineup does look stellar!!!

All-Pro

Have to root for the Cards. I like Kurt Warner, and can't stand to see Philly in a Super Bowl.

OMG...TAGF is like a troll convention.
    I'm glad I stayed away for a few days.....how's everyone doing? []

AG...did you read this story? Oh my gawd...lol

KNICK SLAPPED WITH SEX-HARASS SUIT-GUY DRIVER: EDDY CURRY PUT MOVES ON ME

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]OMG...TAGF is like a troll convention.

[/quote]

Yes I noticed you have been missing LOL...I don't blame you. I have NOT watched ANY ESPN, Francessa, NOTHING. I have stayed away from all sports outlets the last couple of days...

Yes I did hear about that, that's crazy! Looks like there's still leftover bad seeds from the IT era...

He's always been a bum too.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]OMG...TAGF is like a troll convention.

[/quote]

Yes I noticed you have been missing LOL...I don't blame you. I have NOT watched ANY ESPN, Francessa, NOTHING. I have stayed away from all sports outlets the last couple of days...

Yes I did hear about that, that's crazy! Looks like there's still leftover bad seeds from the IT era...

He's always been a bum too.....
    [/quote]

LOL..I figured this place would be like a war zone...I was gonna come back next week...but then I was in a bad mood....so I thought I would come here and bust some troll balls. [:P]

I too have been avoiding all things sports related! It'll be better by next week....
    Sucks how the season ended...but I kinda got over it that Sunday night.
    I dunno...I guess a felt it coming. Things seemed off with this team since the Plax shooting..oh well

Curry is crazy! I thought this was a joke a first....what a loon!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]OMG...TAGF is like a troll convention.

[/quote]
    I just wanted to make sure you saw this since you mentioned you have stayed away.

http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/1148673.aspx

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]OMG...TAGF is like a troll convention.

[/quote]
    I just wanted to make sure you saw this since you mentioned you have stayed away.

http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/1148673.aspx
    [/quote]

Aw.... [:$] []

I'm even getting some loving from Giggles....Should I be scared? [:O]