+ Reply to Thread
Page 461 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 3614114514594604614624634715115619611461 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,610 of 55162

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Gigantoir"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]You watching the Knicks game tonite?
    [/quote]</p>

I know you were talking to Jersey, but I'll just butt in to say no. I'm not a big basketball guy.</p>[/quote]

I'm not either, atleast not right now, until the Knicks actually look like a real team....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]You watching the Knicks game tonite?
    [/quote]

I might flip back and forth between that and the NFL replay of the Cowboys/Saints game.....that game was a thing of beauty.

They are showing NFL network free for a week in December....is you cable provider gonna show it?

Hi gigantoir! How are things?

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]You watching the Knicks game tonite?
    [/quote]

I might flip back and forth between that and the NFL replay of the Cowboys/Saints game.....that game was a thing of beauty.

They are showing NFL network free for a week in December....is you cable provider gonna show it?

Hi gigantoir! How are things?
    [/quote]

That was a beautiful game!!

Yes, NFL Network is giving Cablevision/Time Warner a week free, problem is I don't know what channel it's going to be? Also, when does it start, can I watch the Cowboys/Falcons game this Saturday?

OMG!!!!!
    On NFL network on Friday at 10pm..they are having a show...ready for this....

Who is Tony Romo?

Are you freakin kidding me?!?!?!?!?!?!?! [:@] [+o(]

I think they are showing the NFL network preview the week of the 24th......your gonna have to use sopcast to watch the game on Sat

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]OMG!!!!!
    On NFL network on Friday at 10pm..they are having a show...ready for this....

Who is Tony Romo?

Are you freakin kidding me?!?!?!?!?!?!?! [:@] [+o(]

I think they are showing the NFL network preview the week of the 24th......your gonna have to use sopcast to watch the game on Sat
    [/quote]

[:O] [:O] [:O] [:O] [:O]

Ok right now I'm glad I don't have NFL Network...that's amazing...

I can see it now......

"Watch Tony eat breakfast..."
    "Watch him iron clothes..."

What makes him tick, and why is he so great?

I was soo disgusted I changed the channel..........might not watch the replay of that game now......I still feel like vomitting [+o(]

Do you remember that scene in Back to the Future 2? Where he goes into the bad future and he's at the footsteps of Biff's building, and it's showing a video of the life of Biff and how he became so great and how he married his high school sweet heart?

Then Marty starts screaming NOOOoOOOoO.....

Anyways, that's what I picture when I think of the media/Romo love affair....

We are in love. We are going to elope. Please don't tell the media. PLEASE!!

[quote user="GiantsNappy"]We are in love. We are going to elope. Please don't tell the media. PLEASE!!
    [/quote]

Your secret is safe with me.

Veteran

Hey all! Just peeking in between classes.

What's everybody up too?