Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bansaw"]Just to give some perspective on the difference in leagues

the CFL just said they are keeping the salary cap the same as last season....4.2 million....LOL

take my word, I'm not getting a link....lol 4.2 million for a team...
    [/quote]
    Plax lost more money this year than they get for the whole cap. That is crazy.

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]AG....can this person be banned/thread deleted??

http://boards.giants.com/forums/1155622/ShowThread.aspx#1155622
    [/quote]

Let me take a look.
    [/quote]AG must have banned it because nothing shows up. I haven't been to TAGF since the loss, or in fact for over 4 months or so. IMHO, I don't think Spags will be here next year, and we will be down one of our three headed monster. I don't think Plax will be back. I do think however that with our picks from the Shockey trade, we should be able to make up some of our FA losses. I think the bottom line is that loosing both Osi and Mikey did hurt our D-line alot. We have a lot of heart in our LBr corps, but not a whole lot of speed. Offensively we need to draft a Tackle or hope that whimpy and koets make a move up. Loosing plax hurt us in the return game, Hixon can be a game changer when returning kicks and punts.....

now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

[/quote]

I heard somewhere that Spags will go to a team when he feels it's right. I don't think he will just take any team for the sake of it and fail. I could be wrong though.

I predict we will lose Derrick Ward. It will be BJ, Bradshaw and then someone else. I like having a 3 headed monster.

We suck on special teams. We don't have anyone scary, i do not want to see RW back there anymore please!! We should get someone scary for KR/PR.

Not only did we lose Osi, but Tuck was majorly banged up. So come next season barring any issues, Osi/tuck is going to be huge for us.

I agree with the LB core. Please, let's get some speed. I think AP is looking for a big contract, but I don't think he will get it.

no love for hixon AG?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

I also think that folks don't realize that losing both Shockey and Plax was big. Amani will most likely be gone next year too, which is sad because he is such a class act. I don't understand Gilbrides playcalling. This playoff game reminded me of the buffallo game last year, except Bradshaw saved the day.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]no love for hixon AG?[/quote]
    Hixon is a dangerous return man, but not a great primary receiver. I think Ward will be replaced next year by Ware, unless we draft a better RB.

An over-packed NYC E trainduring Halloween. Thisis what mygeneral feelings are of the TAGF at the moment. It's a frickin circus. I wonder where most of those people are typing from??? NY, NJ out of state (does it really matter????)</P>

I mean, you can't possibly be this...errrrrr....delusiuonal in real life??</P>

I think the best one as of yet has been bring Tiki back and trade for Schockey.</P>

Which issue do you guys think Jerry will address first in the offseason? </P>

Jacob's contract is my guess.</P>

</P>

What is up with ex-Giant players and the law? What the heck are we the Cowboys?

Megget arrested for rape

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]no love for hixon AG?[/quote]
    Hixon is a dangerous return man, but not a great primary receiver.* I think Ward will be replaced next year by Ware, unless we draft a better RB.
    [/quote]

yea return man is what i was referring...

I think he'd be a GREAT support WR like a #2 possibly/#3

I think Bradshaw replaces Ward, and Ware replaces Bradshaw

[quote user="BigBluePrestige"]

An over-packed NYC E train*during Halloween.* This*is what my*general feelings are of the TAGF at the moment.* It's a frickin circus.* I wonder where most of those people are typing from??? NY, NJ out of state (does it really matter????)*</P>

I mean, you can't possibly be this...errrrrr....delusiuonal in real life??</P>

I think the best one as of yet has been bring Tiki back and trade for Schockey.</P>

Which issue do you guys think Jerry will address first in the offseason? </P>

Jacob's contract is my guess.</P>

*</P>[/quote]

I gotta be honest, its a mix of fans that don't know football, that are fair weather fans, and people pretending to be Giant fans that really aren't...

ErnestTBass is a Giants fan? YEA RIIIGHT

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]no love for hixon AG?[/quote]

Oh no, I love Hixon!

He's good for KR, but I want him to start getting used to being our WR and step up big time. He's done more than we can ask for this season. We know that TC won't use him anymore on ST because he's too important now with Plax being absent...