Re: Asian giant for HC

Hope everyone's okay from that plane crash...

It's funny looking at the first couple of pages in this thread and I just laugh... it's great... shows how far we've come...

Just to talk about something different, what's on your iPod? Out of curiosity. Wanna know what my fellow Giants fans listen to.

Bad Religion
    The Buzz****s
    The Clash
    Foo Fighters
    Green Day
    Nirvana
    The Offspring
    Operation Ivy
    The Ramones
    Rancid
    The Sex Pistols
    Social Distortion
    The Strokes

This iPod is the epitome of awesomeness

[quote user="SEC105"]

Exactly what I was thinking. How did that pilot keep it in one piece? Thank God those passengers had a man like him. Reminds meof the 14th street bridge crash years ago down Washington DC............with a much better outcome. Automated pilots? What could these airlines be thinking?</p>[/quote]
    14th steet is a completely different scenario. The river was frozen most died of exposure. What the airlines are thinking is that 95% of aircraft accidents are human error.

Well I think that I'm still the oldest member of this thread. And I don't have an IPOD, just a cheap SCANDISK copy. But I have LL Cool J, VanHalen, Ratt, Guns and Roses, Ludacris, Led Zep, Aerosmith, Limp Bizkit, Metalica, Rob Zombie, Dio, XXX soundtrack,

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]AG!!! Look! Look!
    I made this extremely manly sig have moving pictures!!!!! []
    I proud! [:P]

[/quote]

haha, is that Alyssa Milano?
    [/quote]

Yes!
    I made an even manlier sig(I was told my sig was too girly..I thought it was very pretty!) with some other woman. Isn't it wonderful. []

[/quote]

You're very talented... []

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Hope everyone's okay from that plane crash...

It's funny looking at the first couple of pages in this thread and I just laugh... it's great... shows how far we've come...

Just to talk about something different, what's on your iPod? Out of curiosity. Wanna know what my fellow Giants fans listen to.

Bad Religion
    The Buzz****s
    The Clash
    Foo Fighters
    Green Day
    Nirvana
    The Offspring
    Operation Ivy
    The Ramones
    Rancid
    The Sex Pistols
    Social Distortion
    The Strokes

This iPod is the epitome of awesomeness
    [/quote]

Nirvana
    Green Day
    Britney Spears [:P]
    Aha
    Alicia Keys
    Coldplay
    DMB
    Deep Blue Something
    The Killers
    Sublime
    No Doubt
    The Verve
    Weezer

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="SEC105"]

Exactly what I was thinking. How did that pilot keep it in one piece? Thank God those passengers had a man like him. Reminds meof the 14th street bridge crash years ago down Washington DC............with a much better outcome. Automated pilots? What could these airlines be thinking?</p>[/quote]
    14th steet is a completely different scenario. The river was frozen most died of exposure. What the airlines are thinking is that 95% of aircraft accidents are human error.
    [/quote]

Yes!!! I believe I read that in the article as well....I just think it's a terrible idea to go pilot-less..

I'm sure there will always be a "pilot" but as time goes on, the "pilot" will get more and more watered down. Experience won't be that much of a factor as long as he can pilot the craft if there's an error. But you will need experience if there's a major issue. I just don't like the idea whatsoever....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

Yes!!! I believe I read that in the article as well....I just think it's a terrible idea to go pilot-less..

I'm sure there will always be a "pilot" but as time goes on, the "pilot" will get more and more watered down. Experience won't be that much of a factor as long as he can pilot the craft if there's an error. But you will need experience if there's a major issue. I just don't like the idea whatsoever....

[/quote]It's already happened AG. Who do you think is flying your CRJ, RJ's etc?

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

[/quote]It's already happened AG. Who do you think is flying your CRJ, RJ's etc?
    [/quote]

I'm afraid I do not understand your pilot lingo...what is CRJ, RJ....

Hey JG, when are we gonna do the Championship Bragging Rights?

Wow it is FREEZING outside!!!