Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="jeffgman"]

Sad. Reminds me when i first got to my Navy squadron we lost one of our helos #470 in the Med. It was a tuff time for us and a huge investigation.</P>

[/quote]

Welcome to the thread....
    [/quote]</P>

HAHA Thanks. </P>

Been here for a while but im more of a reader, a lot of posts just piss me off and aggervate me so i just dont say anything cause it would come out like this **** *** *** * **** ***!!!</P>

[quote user="jeffgman"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="jeffgman"]

Sad. Reminds me when i first got to my Navy squadron we lost one of our helos #470 in the Med. It was a tuff time for us and a huge investigation.</p>

[/quote]

Welcome to the thread....
    [/quote]</p>

HAHA Thanks. </p>

Been here for a while but im more of a reader, a lot of posts just piss me off and aggervate me so i just dont say anything cause it would come out like this **** *** *** * **** ***!!!</p>[/quote]I know what you mean, but I still post

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Wow it is FREEZING outside!!!
    [/quote]

Freezing here too. Ya know, I've always wondered how the hell our boys survived Green Bay last year. -24 degrees is just insanity.... I woulda died.

I felt bad for the players that night, but I really felt for the camera people. I'm a camera man myself (not for big sports or anything, local high school football) and couldn't believe that's what they had to work in. I complain when it's 23 and those guys are filming in -23 weather!

Veteran

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Wow it is FREEZING outside!!!
    [/quote]

Freezing here too. Ya know, I've always wondered how the hell our boys survived Green Bay last year. -24 degrees is just insanity.... I woulda died.

I felt bad for the players that night, but I really felt for the camera people. I'm a camera man myself (not for big sports or anything, local high school football) and couldn't believe that's what they had to work in. I complain when it's 23 and those guys are filming in -23 weather!
    [/quote]</P>

My buddy wants me to go night snowboarding with him, im gunna have to get real drunk and wear a lot of layers. its like -30 on the summit!!!</P>

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Wow it is FREEZING outside!!!
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah it's horrible for the players but at least they are moving around, except for the bench players.

I think for the fans, just wear a million layers, socks, big coats and they are probably ok.

Just running around in -24 kills your throat!!!

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Wow it is FREEZING outside!!!
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah it's horrible for the players but at least they are moving around, except for the bench players.

I think for the fans, just wear a million layers, socks, big coats and they are probably ok.

Just running around in -24 kills your throat!!!

[/quote]</P>

Dont forget to be well hydrated too!!!</P>

[quote user="jeffgman"]

Dont forget to be well hydrated too!!!</p>[/quote]

I don't even know what they drink? Regular water would have frozen....and I don't know if drinking hot water is good for you either....when it's that cold.....

Sorry, it just kills me that this team can go to the moon and play in horrible conditions and lay an egg last Sunday at HOME....we really do play bad at home.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="jeffgman"]

I don't even know what they drink? Regular water would have frozen....and I don't know if drinking hot water is good for you either....when it's that cold.....

Sorry, it just kills me that this team can go to the moon and play in horrible conditions and lay an egg last Sunday at HOME....we really do play bad at home.....

[/quote]
    Seriously, we don't even have home field advantage. Eli has to learn to throw in the wind. I can't help but thinking if Kasey makes that field goal at the end of regulation we would be playing this Sunday. []

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="jeffgman"]

[/quote]
    Seriously, we don't even have home field advantage. Eli has to learn to throw in the wind. I can't help but thinking if Kasey makes that field goal at the end of regulation we would be playing this Sunday. []
    [/quote]

We would still be at home for Divisional weekend, it wouldn't have made a difference, just for the championship game.

Maybe we should just tank every year and get the 5th seed... lol...

Does anyone have a link to the stats of quarterback redzone efficiency? This CantBlameShockeyNow (But he can sure as hell blame Eli for everything under the sun) mutt is getting under my skin. He'd love to see a list of league leaders for QB red zone stats to see where "Bambi" ranks

I posted Eli's stats, but that doesn't show the whole tale. Anyone got something that would shut this clown up?