+ Reply to Thread
Page 462 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 3624124524604614624634644725125629621462 ... LastLast
Results 4,611 to 4,620 of 55172

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]You watching the Knicks game tonite?
    [/quote]

I might flip back and forth between that and the NFL replay of the Cowboys/Saints game.....that game was a thing of beauty.

They are showing NFL network free for a week in December....is you cable provider gonna show it?

Hi gigantoir! How are things?
    [/quote]

That was a beautiful game!!

Yes, NFL Network is giving Cablevision/Time Warner a week free, problem is I don't know what channel it's going to be? Also, when does it start, can I watch the Cowboys/Falcons game this Saturday?
    [/quote]
    I saw it on NFL Total Access this morning (technically, last night's edition), it's the 24th-30th, just in time to watch the Texas bowl for all you cable users.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GiantsNappy"]We are in love. We are going to elope. Please don't tell the media. PLEASE!!
    [/quote]

Your secret is safe with me.
    [/quote]

What about everyone else? Can they be trusted?

I think I'm going to break his throwing arm after we get married. You guys would like that wouldn't you.

Ha!

I have to say..I felt physically ill when I saw the promo for that thing they are going to show on Fri........
    I swear....these people refer to him as though he is the second coming of the Saviour...
    Hello! Yeah, he had some great games.....but people are starting to figure out the fool.....people now enough game footage of him .......he is very beatable. Grrrr!!!!!! [+o(]

[quote user="Bleu"]Hey all! Just peeking in between classes.

What's everybody up too?[/quote]

You and your BB! So jealous!, not much it is a slow night...

Just watching the Knicks so I can make fun of them.

[quote user="GiantsNappy"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GiantsNappy"]We are in love. We are going to elope. Please don't tell the media. PLEASE!!
    [/quote]

Your secret is safe with me.
    [/quote]

What about everyone else? Can they be trusted?

I think I'm going to break his throwing arm after we get married. You guys would like that wouldn't you.
    [/quote]

No, I never want anyone to get injured. Now if you happen to do that, I won't complain...
    Or say anything...

Annnnnddddddd, you can catch the Saturday nighter on the 30th between the Giants and the Redskins.

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Ha!

I have to say..I felt physically ill when I saw the promo for that thing they are going to show on Fri........
    I swear....these people refer to him as though he is the second coming of the Saviour...
    Hello! Yeah, he had some great games.....but people are starting to figure out the fool.....people now enough game footage of him .......he is very beatable. Grrrr!!!!!! [+o(]
    [/quote]

let them have their love affair, it only makes it that much better when the cowboys make a
    quick exit out of the playoffs. That is, if they even make it....

i really am quite shocked the nfl network would jump the bandwagon so fast...

It's good to be a Giants fan in Maryland right now. Even if the Giants lose, the Redskins fans can't say crap. If they do its just like, wow you are completely ignorant aren't you?

[quote user="GiantsNappy"]It's good to be a Giants fan in Maryland right now. Even if the Giants lose, the Redskins fans can't say crap. If they do its just like, wow you are completely ignorant aren't you?
    [/quote]

I wouldn't be shocked if they do try to talk smack......

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Ha!

[/quote]

let them have their love affair, it only makes it that much better when the cowboys make a
    quick exit out of the playoffs. That is, if they even make it....

i really am quite shocked the nfl network would jump the bandwagon so fast...
    [/quote]
    Even I, the NFL Network loving nerd will admit that it has one fault, everybody loves Tony Homo!! I want to send a polite hate letter to the producers...