Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]For anyone that's avoiding TAGF...

<h1>Rams hire Giants' Spagnuolo as coach</h1><h2>New York defensive coordinator to receive $11.5 million over four years</h2>

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/28709585/
    [/quote]

[:'(] [:'(] [:'(] [:'(] [:'(] [:'(] [:'(] [:'(] [:'(] [:'(] [:'(] [:'(] [:'(] [:'(] [:'(]

All-Pro

[quote user="n420p69"]I wonder if we will look within for our new DC or grab someone from another organization.
    [/quote]

IN TAGF, people have been saying either Wauffle (sp?), or Dom Capers.

[quote user="Chopper"][quote user="n420p69"]I wonder if we will look within for our new DC or grab someone from another organization.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I want Waufle. He should know the system. Capers is a 3-4 guy, and we don't have the personnel for that. We have enough problems getting 3 good LB on the field at once, let's not worry about 4

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Chopper"][quote user="n420p69"]I wonder if we will look within for our new DC or grab someone from another organization.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I want Waufle. He should know the system. Capers is a 3-4 guy, and we don't have the personnel for that. We have enough problems getting 3 good LB on the field at once, let's not worry about 4
    [/quote]

Agreed, we need to have the same system!!!

Go Cardinals, please destroy the Eagles, they are NOT the Giants of last year!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Go Cardinals, please destroy the Eagles, they are NOT the Giants of last year!!
    [/quote]

If Arizona wins, they will be my second favorite team forever.

I want to see McNabb get demolished (not hurt, just banged up a little)

I want Arizona to win like 41-10 and totally stomp on the Eagles

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Go Cardinals, please destroy the Eagles, they are NOT the Giants of last year!!
    [/quote]

If Arizona wins, they will be my second favorite team forever.

I want to see McNabb get demolished (not hurt, just banged up a little)

I want Arizona to win like 41-10 and totally stomp on the Eagles
    [/quote]

Well there is a revenge factor, and the Cards play very very well at home.

I think the Giants were the only team to beat them at home? Also, I think Boldin is coming back too...

Kurt Warner is a good guy and good for the NFL, the NFL would do very well with Kurt making a career comeback...

At this point, the Cards have a big dilemma what to do with two QB's for next season...

I think the TEAM likes Kurt better...

Veteran

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I swear, we need to start an ignore trolls and other morons club. Take this CantBlameShockeyNow idiot

According to him,

The Giants had no pressure in the SB because they were 12 pt underdogs

He'd rather have a QB (Brees) who throws for 5000 yards and miss the playoffs than a guy who throws for 3000 yards (Eli) and makes them consistently

He has a love affair with Big Ben, keeps saying he'd be perfect here, and we'll never know

When we win, it's because of the running game and the defense. When we lose, it's Eli's fault

He's your typical Church of Izbo follower. []

No matter how many stats I show him to prove him wrong, he still won't shut up.

This place should count their lucky stars I'm not a Mod! lol...
    [/quote]</P>

That tool is prob a saints fan and is still upset he lost his home in Katrina!</P>

[quote user="jeffgman"]

That tool is prob a saints fan and is still upset he lost his home in Katrina!</p>[/quote]

Nahh, he's more upset that he got Shockey.... [:P]

haha did you guys see the new NFL LeBron James commercial where he pretends to be a football player? It's pretty funny...

The only thing I don't get is they had fans wearing his "Browns" jersey but it said LeBron in the back instead of James??