Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]haha did you guys see the new NFL LeBron James commercial where he pretends to be a football player? It's pretty funny...

The only thing I don't get is they had fans wearing his "Browns" jersey but it said LeBron in the back instead of James??
    [/quote]

Man if LeBron was a WR... holy cow...

<font color="#ff0000">Reese what are you waiting for? Forget the Knicks! Sign LeBron to the Giants!</font>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]JG and MJ,

Don't forget BSG premieres tonite!!!!! 10PM....
    [/quote]

My DVR is set!
    [/quote]mine too. Is there a way to copy files off of my DVR to my hard drive?

So Spags, a two year D-Cord... with mixed results, is now the Rams HC, but Chuckie is on the market? Chuckie for our new OC? Nope, wants to pass way too much.

OK. together now....</P>

E-A-G-L-E-S suck !!!</P>

i am so glad that its steelers/cards. i can actually wathc this SB!!!!</P>

oh we need to draft another LB, CB, Speed WR and perhaps a few Linemen especially another DT and IMO a T.</P>

PS:</P>

Good Bye and Good Luck Spags!!!! I am very trepidatious about our D schemes next year...</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]JG and MJ,

Don't forget BSG premieres tonite!!!!! 10PM....
    [/quote]

My DVR is set!
    [/quote]mine too. Is there a way to copy files off of my DVR to my hard drive?
    [/quote]

I highly doubt it. You can copy it to your VCR, LOL, but they know people don't use VCR's anymore.

In order to copy it to your PC, you have to get a video card for video capture, then get a splitter for you box so your cable box thinks it's outputting to your TV, which it will be via the splitter, then the other cable goes to your PC and you can record that way.

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

OK. together now....</p>

E-A-G-L-E-S suck !!!</p>

i am so glad that its steelers/cards. i can actually wathc this SB!!!!</p>

oh we need to draft another LB, CB, Speed WR and perhaps a few Linemen especially another DT and IMO a T.</p>

PS:</p>

Good Bye and Good Luck Spags!!!! I am very trepidatious about our D schemes next year...</p>[/quote]

I can't wait to find out what players we pick up in the off season, it will be fun.

[quote user="mjg407"]So Spags, a two year D-Cord... with mixed results, is now the Rams HC, but Chuckie is on the market?* Chuckie for our new OC?* Nope, wants to pass way too much.
    [/quote]

we gotta get rid of gilbride first. Any news on that? That would make this Giants loss and loss of spags better...

I wouldn't mind Chuckie here.
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

OK. together now....</P>

E-A-G-L-E-S suck !!!</P>

i am so glad that its steelers/cards. i can actually wathc this SB!!!!</P>

oh we need to draft another LB, CB, Speed WR and perhaps a few Linemen especially another DT and IMO a T.</P>

PS:</P>

Good Bye and Good Luck Spags!!!! I am very trepidatious about our D schemes next year...</P>[/quote]

i woulda preferred the ravens. Now i gotta deal with all the Eli trolls about Big Ben,.,, blaaa

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]

OK. together now....</p>

E-A-G-L-E-S suck !!!</p>

oh we need to draft another LB, CB, Speed WR and perhaps a few Linemen especially another DT and IMO a T.</p>

Good Bye and Good Luck Spags!!!! I am very trepidatious about our D schemes next year...</p>[/quote]

I can't wait to find out what players we pick up in the off season, it will be fun.
    [/quote]

i think we have at least on big move in front of us....

maybe even a big release (AP)

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]

OK. together now....</p>

E-A-G-L-E-S suck !!!</p>

i woulda preferred the ravens. Now i gotta deal with all the Eli trolls about Big Ben,.,, blaaa[/quote]

Hey Matt. Haven't seen you in a while. LOL...

Yeah, there was already a thread last night going Big Ben, he's a real PLAY MAKER! Like Eli isn't...

Damn it Plaxico Burress...