Re: Asian giant for HC

Hey AG, got a question and I think a Mod would help

I wanna make a thread about my plan for the Giants draft. Since it's talking about the Giants, could it be in TAGF, or does it have to be in the Draft section?

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]

OK. together now....</p>

E-A-G-L-E-S suck !!!</p>

i am so glad that its steelers/cards. i can actually wathc this SB!!!!</p>

oh we need to draft another LB, CB, Speed WR and perhaps a few Linemen especially another DT and IMO a T.</p>

PS:</p>

Good Bye and Good Luck Spags!!!! I am very trepidatious about our D schemes next year...</p>[/quote]

i woulda preferred the ravens. Now i gotta deal with all the Eli trolls about Big Ben,.,, blaaa[/quote]

Hey Matt. Haven't seen you in a while. LOL...

Yeah, there was already a thread last night going Big Ben, he's a real PLAY MAKER! Like Eli isn't...

Damn it Plaxico Burress...
    [/quote]

yea i'm sick as hell, took off of work on friday. And thats when i get my quality messgae board time in lol.

Yea i am about to jump into that Big Ben thread.

Honestly i think Ben's play is overrated. I think hes a tough player, with balls and a big arm. But he finds ways to win and it is starting to really amaze me. I just hope he has a horrible game in the superbowl and they lose, i rreally don't want to deal with these guys for 8 months lol...

But then the true trolls will start wtih the "we never shoulda got rid of Warner" stuff... its a lose lose, but at least if Warner wins, it won't be as bad
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Hey AG, got a question and I think a Mod would help

I wanna make a thread about my plan for the Giants draft. Since it's talking about the Giants, could it be in TAGF, or does it have to be in the Draft section?
    [/quote]

they will tell u draft section. Right now may be a bit early to put it in TAGF, but in a couple of weeks that all that will be in there.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    i think we have at least on big move in front of us....

maybe even a big release (AP)[/quote]

That might be a very high possiblility.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Hey AG, got a question and I think a Mod would help

[/quote]

they will tell u draft section. Right now may be a bit early to put it in TAGF, but in a couple of weeks that all that will be in there.[/quote]

Correct, that would go in the draft forum.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    *i think we have at least on big move in front of us....

[/quote]

AP or the big move? Or would u consider that the big move...

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    i think we have at least on big move in front of us....

[/quote]

AP or the big move? Or would u consider that the big move...[/quote]

Yeah I'm assuming you meant AP is Pierce, and that would be a pretty big move to not bring him back next season.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    *i think we have at least on big move in front of us....

[/quote]

AP or the big move? Or would u consider that the big move...[/quote]

Yeah I'm assuming you meant AP is Pierce, and that would be a pretty big move to not bring him back next season.....
    [/quote]

yea.. i mean i wouldn't put money on it, but I could see it happening and it also wouldn't bother me... AP has alot to prove this year. He needs to get in shape

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]

OK. together now....</P>

E-A-G-L-E-S suck !!!</P>

i am so glad that its steelers/cards. i can actually wathc this SB!!!!</P>

oh we need to draft another LB, CB, Speed WR and perhaps a few Linemen especially another DT and IMO a T.</P>

PS:</P>

Good Bye and Good Luck Spags!!!! I am very trepidatious about our D schemes next year...</P>

[/quote] i woulda preferred the ravens. Now i gotta deal with all the Eli trolls about Big Ben,.,, blaaa[/quote]

Hey Matt. Haven't seen you in a while. LOL...

Yeah, there was already a thread last night going Big Ben, he's a real PLAY MAKER! Like Eli isn't...

Damn it Plaxico Burress...
    [/quote] yea i'm sick as hell, took off of work on friday. And thats when i get my quality messgae board time in lol. Yea i am about to jump into that Big Ben thread. Honestly i think Ben's play is overrated. I think hes a tough player, with balls and a big arm. But he finds ways to win and it is starting to really amaze me. I just hope he has a horrible game in the superbowl and they lose, i rreally don't want to deal with these guys for 8 months lol... But then the true trolls will start wtih the "we never shoulda got rid of Warner" stuff... its a lose lose, but at least if Warner wins, it won't be as bad[/quote]</P>

i don't mind the Big Ben talk, 'cause he does have big b*lls far as i'm concerned when he's in the pocket. i 'm just a HUGE fan of Old School Smashmouth Football. i never really got into the high-flying explosive offense thing...</P>

as for Kurt, I am happy for him and also wish him success. i have NO emotional involvment with this SB so i could care less who wins...as long as it ain'y our 3 rivals from our Div. Sour Grapes? Hell yeah!</P>

as for AP, I like his emotional leadership, but i think his lack of playmaking in passing situations has exposed him and he, like Ward may be dangled for trade bait or picks or what have you.</P>

we'll see...</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

yea.. i mean i wouldn't put money on it, but I could see it happening and it also wouldn't bother me... AP has alot to prove this year. He needs to get in shape[/quote]

He needs to get in shape, but I fear he will want BIG money. I think the Giants are willing to keep him if he's willing to be reasonable...I don't know if he can get rid of his gut? lol....

whatever the case, I trust Reese 100%, the guy knows who is the real deal or not, if he feels AP is getting old and asking too much, then he won't be back...