Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bansaw"]Okay Secret Service be on your toes today....

with all the comparisons to Lincoln and Kennedy and MLK its like they want something to happen....
    [/quote] they are going to have to be on their toes for the next 8 years[/quote]

That they are
    [/quote]</P>

Wish them luck and hope they do their jobs!!</P>

if y'all don't mind can we NOT talk anything poltics here? some of us, didn't vote for that guy and while it's not sour grapes per se, it kinda s*cks to have "him" in "here"...</P>

on that note, what do you hope we do in terms of the draft. besides getting a threat #1 speed reciever. i think that's automatically a given.</P>

me: CB to bookend C-Web, ILB/MLB to perhaps take over for AP (?), OT and DT's for sure and perhaps a legit KR and another OLB for depth at position.</P>

and no "tweeners", just pure position players...</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

if y'all don't mind can we NOT talk anything poltics here? some of us, didn't vote for that guy and while it's not sour grapes per se, it kinda s*cks to have "him" in "here"...</p>

on that note, what do you hope we do in terms of the draft. besides getting a threat #1 speed reciever. i think that's automatically a given.</p>

me: CB to bookend C-Web, ILB/MLB to perhaps take over for AP (?), OT and DT's for sure and perhaps a legit KR and another OLB for depth at position.</p>

and no "tweeners", just pure position players...</p>[/quote]

I would love to get a #1 speed receiver. Eventhough we still don't know exactly what is going on with Burress, it doesn't matter, we should have a speedy threat anyways....

Has anyone noticed lately some small football players are making an impact?

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

if y'all don't mind can we NOT talk anything poltics here? some of us, didn't vote for that guy and while it's not sour grapes per se, it kinda s*cks to have "him" in "here"...</P>

on that note, what do you hope we do in terms of the draft. besides getting a threat #1 speed reciever. i think that's automatically a given.</P>

me: CB to bookend C-Web, ILB/MLB to perhaps take over for AP (?), OT and DT's for sure and perhaps a legit KR and another OLB for depth at position.</P>

and no "tweeners", just pure position players...</P>[/quote]

sorry to hear tyhat
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]

[/quote]

I would love to get a #1 speed receiver. Eventhough we still don't know exactly what is going on with Burress, it doesn't matter, we should have a speedy threat anyways....

[/quote]</P>

Which ones are you thinking about? I still can't get Larry Fitzgeralds performance last Sunday out of my head. He is GOOD! Reminds meof somebody who played for the Giants up until recently[]</P>

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Which ones are you thinking about? I still can't get Larry Fitzgeralds performance last Sunday out of my head. He is GOOD! Reminds meof somebody who played for the Giants up until recently[]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Carolina's Steve Smith also comes to mind, but remember the Hey-Day of Isaac Bruce &amp; Torry Holt, Marvin Harrison...</P>

as for draftees, i just started paying attention to the "Path for the Draft" per the NFLN so we'll see.</P>

from what i know about Crabtree, he drops the big passes from time to time so...</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Carolina's Steve Smith also comes to mind, but remember the Hey-Day of Isaac Bruce &amp; Torry Holt, Marvin Harrison...</P>

as for draftees, i just started paying attention to the "Path for the Draft" per the NFLN so we'll see.</P>

from what i know about Crabtree, he drops the big passes from time to time so...</P>

[/quote]</P>

Crabtree will probaly go in the top 7 or so. [Not that I'm any expert on the draft].............Oh , if we could work out a [reasonable] deal for him...............imo , go for it!!!</P>

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Which ones are you thinking about? I still can't get Larry Fitzgeralds performance last Sunday out of my head. He is GOOD! Reminds me*of somebody who played for the Giants up until recently[]</P>[/quote]

Fitz officially gets the label best WR in the league after this year... i'll battle anybody about it and i'll take him over ANYBODY. Andre, Moss, TO, whoever u want... Fitz is the best in the game

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Which ones are you thinking about? I still can't get Larry Fitzgeralds performance last Sunday out of my head. He is GOOD! Reminds me*of somebody who played for the Giants up until recently[]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Carolina's Steve Smith also comes to mind, but remember the Hey-Day of Isaac Bruce & Torry Holt, Marvin Harrison...</P>

[/quote]</P>

Crabtree will probaly go in the top 7 or so. [Not that I'm any expert on the draft].............Oh , if we could work out a [reasonable] deal for him...............imo , go for it!!!</P>[/quote]

yea i looked at the point chart for each pick in the draft... our first and second rounder wouldn't even get us into the top 10

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]

if y'all don't mind can we NOT talk anything poltics here? some of us, didn't vote for that guy and while it's not sour grapes per se, it kinda s*cks to have "him" in "here"...</p>

on that note, what do you hope we do in terms of the draft. besides getting a threat #1 speed reciever. i think that's automatically a given.</p>

me: CB to bookend C-Web, ILB/MLB to perhaps take over for AP (?), OT and DT's for sure and perhaps a legit KR and another OLB for depth at position.</p>

and no "tweeners", just pure position players...</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Which ones are you thinking about? I still can't get Larry Fitzgeralds performance last Sunday out of my head. He is GOOD! Reminds meof somebody who played for the Giants up until recently[]</p>[/quote]

Fitz officially gets the label best WR in the league after this year... i'll battle anybody about it and i'll take him over ANYBODY. Andre, Moss, TO, whoever u want... Fitz is the best in the game[/quote]
    He has Randy Moss's body and Chris Carter's hands. Dude is sick. I wonder if he will be as good as next year without Boldin and who knows if Warner comes back. Maybe he retires into the sunset.