Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]

if y'all don't mind can we NOT talk anything poltics here? some of us, didn't vote for that guy and while it's not sour grapes per se, it kinda s*cks to have "him" in "here"...</p>

on that note, what do you hope we do in terms of the draft. besides getting a threat #1 speed reciever. i think that's automatically a given.</p>

me: CB to bookend C-Web, ILB/MLB to perhaps take over for AP (?), OT and DT's for sure and perhaps a legit KR and another OLB for depth at position.</p>

and no "tweeners", just pure position players...</p>

[/quote]

I would love to get a #1 speed receiver. Eventhough we still don't know exactly what is going on with Burress, it doesn't matter, we should have a speedy threat anyways....

Has anyone noticed lately some small football players are making an impact?

[/quote]</p>

Which ones are you thinking about? I still can't get Larry Fitzgeralds performance last Sunday out of my head. He is GOOD! Reminds me*of somebody who played for the Giants up until recently[]</p>[/quote]

Fitz officially gets the label best WR in the league after this year... i'll battle anybody about it and i'll take him over ANYBODY. Andre, Moss, TO, whoever u want... Fitz is the best in the game[/quote]
    He has Randy Moss's body and Chris Carter's hands. Dude is sick. I wonder if he will be as good as next year without Boldin and who knows if Warner comes back. Maybe he retires into the sunset.
    [/quote]

yea, i feel bad for Lienhart, hes in a Aaron Rodgers situation
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Man, Matt Lienhart must be pissed...

Hey, for people avoiding TAGF, we have new Mods on the boards. Just letting you guys know.

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Man, Matt Lienhart must be pissed...
    [/quote]</P>

...yeah Fitz just wanted it a whole lot more...his attitude for wanting excellence should be applauded.</P>

as for Aaron R. I like him... i rooted for him the entire past season and i believe he can become a good QB in this league. Linehart IMO, is overly hyped and to me he's more like Romo than Rodgers.</P>

just in case:</P>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0>
    <TBODY>
    <TR>
    <TD>
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=500 border=0>
    <TBODY>
    <TR class=header2>
    <TD colSpan=4>
    <DIV align=center><FONT size=2>2009 NEW YORK GIANTS TRANSACTIONS</FONT></DIV></TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD colSpan=4>
    <DIV align=center><FONT size=2>Updated 1/20/2009</FONT></DIV></TD></TR>
    <TR class=header3>
    <TD width=40><FONT size=2>DATE</FONT></TD>
    <TD width=29><FONT size=2>POS.</FONT></TD>
    <TD width=137><FONT size=2>PLAYER</FONT></TD>
    <TD width=294><FONT size=2>TRANSACTION</FONT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    <TBODY>
    <TR>
    <TD width=39><FONT size=2>1/12 </FONT></TD>
    <TD width=30><FONT size=2>WR </FONT></TD>
    <TD width=138><FONT size=2>Taye Biddle </FONT></TD>
    <TD width=293><FONT size=2>signed to future reserve contract </FONT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    <TBODY>
    <TR>
    <TD width=30><FONT size=2>OL </FONT></TD>
    <TD width=138><FONT size=2>Mike Fladell </FONT></TD>
    <TD width=293><FONT size=2>signed to future reserve contract</FONT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    <TBODY>
    <TR>
    <TD width=30><FONT size=2>DB </FONT></TD>
    <TD width=138><FONT size=2>Travonti Johnson </FONT></TD>
    <TD width=293><FONT size=2>signed to future reserve contract</FONT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    <TBODY>
    <TR>
    <TD width=138><FONT size=2>Cliff Louis </FONT></TD>
    <TBODY>
    <TR>
    <TD width=30><FONT size=2>TE </FONT></TD>
    <TD width=138><FONT size=2>Martrez Milner </FONT></TD>
    <TBODY>
    <TR>
    <TD width=30><FONT size=2>WR </FONT></TD>
    <TD width=138><FONT size=2>Micah Rucker </FONT></TD>
    <TBODY>
    <TR>
    <TD width=30><FONT size=2>QB </FONT></TD>
    <TD width=138><FONT size=2>Andre' Woodson </FONT></TD>
    <TBODY>
    <TR>
    <TD width=39><FONT size=2>1/14 </FONT></TD>
    <TD width=138><FONT size=2>Orrin Thompson </FONT></TD>
    <TBODY>
    <TR>
    <TD width=39><FONT size=2>1/14 </FONT></TD>
    <TD width=30><FONT size=2>RB </FONT></TD>
    <TD width=138><FONT size=2>Dwayne Wright </FONT></TD>
    <TBODY>
    <TR>
    <TD width=39><FONT size=2>1/15 </FONT></TD>
    <TD width=30><FONT size=2>CB </FONT></TD>
    <TD width=138><FONT size=2>Steve Cargile </FONT></TD>
    <TBODY>
    <TR>
    <TD width=39><FONT size=2>1/20 </FONT></TD>
    <TD width=30><FONT size=2>DT </FONT></TD>
    <TD width=138><FONT size=2>Anthony Bryant </FONT></TD>
    <TD width=293>

<FONT size=2>signed to future reserve contract</FONT></P></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

...no one of real signifance as of yet...maybe Andre' but i don't think so.</P>

would it be good if Herm (BS int in Meadowlands) Edwardsgot fired and we brought him on as a DB Coach???</P>

ruminate. please.</P>

</P></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></P></FONT>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="Mod_C"]Hey, for people avoiding TAGF, we have new Mods on the boards. Just letting you guys know.
    [/quote]

TAGF does look a bit saner!!

If you are bored and want to ban some people...find me...I already made a mental list! [:P]

Oscar nominations....
    I still wanna see the curious case of Benjamin Button, Slumdog Millionaire, Frost/Nixon...and I still need to see Tropic Thunder..

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

yea, i feel bad for Lienhart, hes in a Aaron Rodgers situation[/quote]

Well, they are different situations. Rodgers would NEVER ever have a chance to start over Brett no matter how old Brett got.

Matt, however, started last year but sucked, and got hurt right? Anyways, this season, both him and Kurt had a chance to battle it out and old man Kurt did better, so the job was available to Matt, unlike Rodgers.

Now next season is going to be very interesting what happens to both Kurt and Kerry Collins....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Mod_C"]Hey, for people avoiding TAGF, we have new Mods on the boards. Just letting you guys know.
    [/quote]

If you are bored and want to ban some people...find me...I already made a mental list! [:P]
    [/quote]

Hey! We have new mods...look at that.... [:P]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

yea, i feel bad for Lienhart, hes in a Aaron Rodgers situation[/quote]

Well, they are different situations. Rodgers would NEVER ever have a chance to start* over Brett no matter how old Brett got.

Matt, however, started last year but sucked, and got hurt right? Anyways, this season, both him and Kurt had a chance to battle it out and old man Kurt did better, so the job was available to Matt, unlike Rodgers.

Now next season is going to be very interesting what happens to both Kurt and Kerry Collins....
    [/quote]

if ur the cards you GOT to bring Warner back until he can't play anymore, he just got you to the superbowl.

Collins, now that is a true dilemma. I mean the running game and defense is what got the Titans to their success, but when forced to throw the ball, KColl did his job. That will be interesting. And I should mention, the PRO BOWL Kerry Collins
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Mod_C"]Hey, for people avoiding TAGF, we have new Mods on the boards. Just letting you guys know.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

LOL... yeah, you Mods. I have a short list too... but this place wouldn't be the same without trolls!