Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Mod_C"]

People think Eli sucks... could you imagine if Leinart or Young was our QB, oh boy... this place would be insane
    [/quote]

Young has shown he is not capable of dealing with pressure, he's in Tennessee out of all places...

Imagine the NY media? He would NOT be able to handle it.......
    [/quote]

I don't think there are many that can handle the NY media......
    Imagine Rivers here? I could see him getting into a fist fight with Vacchiano or Garafolo.....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Mod_C"]

People think Eli sucks... could you imagine if Leinart or Young was our QB, oh boy... this place would be insane
    [/quote]

Young has shown he is not capable of dealing with pressure, he's in Tennessee out of all places...

[/quote]

Imagine Rivers here? I could see him getting into a fist fight with Vacchiano or Garafolo.....
    [/quote]

Rivers would pick a fight with a drunk *** Philly fan, go over to the Dallas sideline to taunt Romo and make him cry (wouldn't mind seeing that...) get into a fight with TO and maybe even get into it with TC... he'd be a terrible fit here

<font color="#ff0000">But Ben would be perfect since he's in a second SB. We should have drafted him and then we'd have 3 in a row...</font>

Stupid double post...

RIVERS IS A PUNK!!!!

Starter

[quote user="AsianGiant"]RIVERS IS A PUNK!!!!
    [/quote]

he is. I don't care how good he is.

I personally usually don't mind the guys that are "characters", but to me Rivers just rubs me the wrong way

All-Pro

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Mod_C"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Rivers would pick a fight with a drunk *** Philly fan, go over to the Dallas sideline to taunt Romo and make him cry (wouldn't mind seeing that...) get into a fight with TO and maybe even get into it with TC... he'd be a terrible fit here

<font color="#ff0000">But Ben would be perfect since he's in a second SB. We should have drafted him and then we'd have 3 in a row...</font>
    [/quote]
    <font color="#ff0000">
    If we had Ben as our QB, he would have won the SB his rookie year, so that would be 4 Super Bowls. </font>

[quote user="Chopper"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Mod_C"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

<FONT color=#ff0000>But Ben would be perfect since he's in a second SB. We should have drafted him and then we'd have 3 in a row...</FONT>
    [/quote]
    <FONT color=#ff0000>
    If we had Ben as our QB, he would have won the SB his rookie year, so that would be 4 Super Bowls. </FONT>
    [/quote]</P>

Oh right. I forgot about that! Thanks! lol...</P>

...LOL...</P>

i like big ben, but i also maintain that cities like chitcago, NYC (and the states ofNJ/NY) are the worse places for pro-sport athletes with soft skin or self-esteem trouble.</P>

i like Eli and think he is a good fit for us. what sickened me was all the love Joe "Cool" Flacco was getting. he and Eli were comparitive in personality types, and Eli had to "cooly" win a SB BEFORE people gave him his props.</P>

this rook comes in does reasonably well, has the personality of a mop handle and the media loves him.</P>

oh, and then the ingrates, (read bandwagon fans), go back to dumping on Eli, because his best WR decided to bust a cap in himself, (I still want Plax backthough[:S]), and the Defense gave up crucial 3rd and downs and big TD plays in the end.</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>but yeah, Eli s*cks because he's returned to his "old ways".</FONT></P>

yeah right.</P>

PS </P>

Philthy-phillip rivers is a turd, i'd take Cutler over him any day. Thank God he didn't come to the Jints, we would have been marginally better than the cowturds....</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

...LOL...</p>

i like big ben, but i also maintain that cities like chitcago, NYC (and the states ofNJ/NY) are the worse places for pro-sport athletes with soft skin or self-esteem trouble.</p>

i like Eli and think he is a good fit for us. what sickened me was all the love Joe "Cool" Flacco was getting. he and Eli were comparitive in personality types, and Eli had to "cooly" win a SB BEFORE people gave him his props.</p>

this rook comes in does reasonably well, has the personality of a mop handle and the media loves him.</p>

oh, and then the ingrates, (read bandwagon fans), go back to dumping on Eli, because his best WR decided to bust a cap in himself, (I still want Plax backthough[:S]), and the Defense gave up crucial 3rd and downs and big TD plays in the end.</p>

<font color="#ff0000">but yeah, Eli s*cks because he's returned to his "old ways".</font></p>

yeah right.</p>

PS </p>

Philthy-phillip rivers is a turd, i'd take Cutler over him any day. Thank God he didn't come to the Jints, we would have been marginally better than the cowturds....</p>[/quote]

Yeah I don't really have anything against Big Ben, he actually doesn't piss me off at all compared to RIVERS.....

I just don't want Big Ben to win too many rings....that's all... []

BB probably wouldn't be too bad of a fit in NY, he is a pretty tough guy....

Flacco could be a one season wonder, don't be shocked if the next 2-3 seasons he fails miserably. Remember, the first year is always somewhat easier because teams don't have tape on you, that's why backups always seem to prosper until you have tape on them...

As for our defense, I thought I was the only one that noticed, how come we were so bad on 3rd downs? Teams would convert no matter how LONG it was....

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

...LOL...</P>

i like big ben, but i also maintain that cities like chitcago, NYC (and the states ofNJ/NY) are the worse places for pro-sport athletes with soft skin or self-esteem trouble.</P>

i like Eli and think he is a good fit for us. what sickened me was all the love Joe "Cool" Flacco was getting. he and Eli were comparitive in personality types, and Eli had to "cooly" win a SB BEFORE people gave him his props.</P>

this rook comes in does reasonably well, has the personality of a mop handle and the media loves him.</P>

oh, and then the ingrates, (read bandwagon fans), go back to dumping on Eli, because his best WR decided to bust a cap in himself, (I still want Plax backthough[:S]), and the Defense gave up crucial 3rd and downs and big TD plays in the end.</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>but yeah, Eli s*cks because he's returned to his "old ways".</FONT></P>

yeah right.</P>

PS </P>

Philthy-phillip rivers is a turd, i'd take Cutler over him any day. Thank God he didn't come to the Jints, we would have been marginally better than the cowturds....</P>

[/quote]</P>

LOL. Yeah, I didn't like that either. Now that you mention it... people didn't like Eli because he wasn't a firery enough leader... but Flacco is praised for it. Unreal</P>

Ever since Draft Day 2004, the national media is on a mission to make Eli look as bad as possible, there's till a lot of people who still dislike him for sticking up the Chargers, including people on this board</P>