+ Reply to Thread
Page 463 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 3634134534614624634644654735135639631463 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,630 of 55171

Re: Asian giant for HC

Ooooops, double posty [:$]

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]Hey all! Just peeking in between classes.

What's everybody up too?[/quote]

You and your BB! So jealous!, not much it is a slow night...

Just watching the Knicks so I can make fun of them.
    [/quote]
    Lol! I see its quiet, well heading back in. TTYL everyone!

[quote user="Gigantoir"]Annnnnddddddd, you can catch the Saturday nighter on the 30th between the Giants and the Redskins.
    [/quote]

They are not showing that game during the preview week.....but that can be seen on the local channel

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]Hey all! Just peeking in between classes.

What's everybody up too?[/quote]

You and your BB! So jealous!, not much it is a slow night...

Just watching the Knicks so I can make fun of them.
    [/quote]
    Lol! I see its quiet, well heading back in. TTYL everyone![/quote]

Later Bleu...

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Gigantoir"]Annnnnddddddd, you can catch the Saturday nighter on the 30th between the Giants and the Redskins.
    [/quote]

They are not showing that game during the preview week.....but that can be seen on the local channel
    [/quote]

Ohhhhh, I have satellite anyway, I had NFL Network before the preview week [:P]

Bye Bleu!

Veteran

[quote user="GiantsNappy"]It's good to be a Giants fan in Maryland right now. Even if the Giants lose, the Redskins fans can't say crap. If they do its just like, wow you are completely ignorant aren't you?
    [/quote]

Um two words Baltimore Ravens. Its a miserable time for me, b/c since they're playing well that's all you see and hear is Ravens love and I hate it. So for me being a Giants fan in MD is not fun.

Ok leaving this time for real.

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="GiantsNappy"]It's good to be a Giants fan in Maryland right now. Even if the Giants lose, the Redskins fans can't say crap. If they do its just like, wow you are completely ignorant aren't you?
    [/quote]

Um two words Baltimore Ravens. Its a miserable time for me, b/c since they're playing well that's all you see and hear is Ravens love and I hate it. So for me being a Giants fan in MD is not fun.

Ok leaving this time for real.[/quote]
    The Ravens are up there with the Chargers as my favorite AFC teams. I'd be all "Ravens own!!" and somebody'd buy me a beer, lol.

Where is everyone??

Looks like I'm alllllll alone. *pulls up a chair and starts watching film while eating pizza[pi] and drinking beer [B]*