Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="jeffgman"]

They def spend a lot of money on the upkeep on the helicopters. Have spending some time in the Navy fixing them, they are a lot of work and are full of greese and oil. I remeber having to take like 3 showers after a shift just to get the gunk from under my nails!!!</p>[/quote]

Wow, must be nice to be in the Navy huh? Probably feels like family...

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="jeffgman"]

They def spend a lot of money on the upkeep on the helicopters. Have spending some time in the Navy fixing them, they are a lot of work and are full of greese and oil. I remeber having to take like 3 showers after a shift just to get the gunk from under my nails!!!</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Im out now, they are paying for my school, but i do miss it!</P>

[quote user="jeffgman"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="jeffgman"]

They def spend a lot of money on the upkeep on the helicopters. Have spending some time in the Navy fixing them, they are a lot of work and are full of greese and oil. I remeber having to take like 3 showers after a shift just to get the gunk from under my nails!!!</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

JeffGMan: thanks for your time In-Service !!!![B]</P>

hey, MJG, we got2 out of 4 Service Branches repped here...now if we can get a Marine and an Airmanto sound-off; the circle will be complete Muahahahahahahah.....</P>

-Gy76 (US Army '02 thru '06)</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Veteran

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jeffgman"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="jeffgman"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

JeffGMan: thanks for your time In-Service !!!![B]</P>

hey, MJG, we got2 out of 4 Service Branches repped here...now if we can get a Marine and an Airmanto sound-off; the circle will be complete Muahahahahahahah.....</P>

-Gy76 (US Army '02 thru '06)</P>

[/quote]</P>

Cheers to you too bro!!![B]</P>

Yeah by GY the Navy is outnumbering you Army types... HOOOOAH!

Veteran

[quote user="mjg407"]Yeah by GY the Navy is outnumbering you Army types... HOOOOAH!
    [/quote]</P>

Go Navy beat Army! </P>

They usually do!!!!!!!!</P>

And this thread continues to bring people together...

[:P]

Hey, any of you vets been involved w/ nukes? How about other "special weapons?" I was in the Army during the years 64-68, 3 yrs. in Germany. Over 2 of them were in a nuclear weapons storage and issue company. In '67, I was CO of a conventional ammo co. that handled tons of "special cat." ammo. Pretty interesting. Back in those days, I think the Army was beating Navy except for the Staubach years. At Sandia Base, NM I met several Navy and Marine types. They were great guys. No fly boys in those classes tho'. Here's to all the current people serving our country, and all the vets still with us!

[quote user="firstgamein49"]Hey, any of you vets been involved w/ nukes? How about other "special weapons?" I was in the Army during the years 64-68, 3 yrs. in Germany. Over 2 of them were in a nuclear weapons storage and issue company. In '67, I was CO of a conventional ammo co. that handled tons of "special cat." ammo. Pretty interesting. Back in those days, I think the Army was beating Navy except for the Staubach years. At Sandia Base, NM I met several Navy and Marine types. They were great guys. No fly boys in those classes tho'. Here's to all the current people serving our country, and all the vets still with us!
    [/quote]

Wow, it's amazing how many vets are finding this thread....

[quote user="jeffgman"]

[quote user="mjg407"]Yeah by GY the Navy is outnumbering you Army types... HOOOOAH!
    [/quote]</P>

Go Navy beat Army! </P>

They usually do!!!!!!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

LOL...that's what happens when a bunch of "sirs" do real work....</P>

Good Morning All !!!!</P>

[quote user="firstgamein49"]Hey, any of you vets been involved w/ nukes? How about other "special weapons?" I was in the Army during the years 64-68, 3 yrs. in Germany. Over 2 of them were in a nuclear weapons storage and issue company. In '67, I was CO of a conventional ammo co. that handled tons of "special cat." ammo. Pretty interesting. Back in those days, I think the Army was beating Navy except for the Staubach years. At Sandia Base, NM I met several Navy and Marine types. They were great guys. No fly boys in those classes tho'. Here's to all the current people serving our country, and all the vets still with us!
    [/quote]</P>

Hooah!!! Thanks for YOUR time In-Service as well !!!! [B]</P>

I was a 19K, M1A1 Armor Crewman (specifically driver then gunner)...</P>

I was also stationed in Germany, Hohenfels which is south closest to Vilseck and Grafeonwehr(sp).</P>

so obviously no nukes, but plenty of 120mm sabot and HEAT rounds plus the obligatory M16A4, M4 carbine, M-9 Beretta, AT-4, Claymore and i even won a Schutzensner(sp) Ribbonby participating in a joint-weapons excercise with the Bundeswehr (German Army) !</P>

Man, I really miss weapons training[]</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI