Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="GiantFanInSJ"]Wow over 3000 pages, the most i've ever seen. Although tempting to read all of them, I read the first 2 and the last 2 and got nothing. lol[/quote]</P>

Thats like listening to the first Beatles song and Paul Mcartney's last song [without listening to anything in between]and saying whats the big deal about them?[]</P>

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="mjg407"]

What the H happened to Jessica Simpson? Did she eat Rhomo?</P>

</P>

[/quote]

I don't know, but she still HOT
    [/quote]</P>

Oh yeahhhhhhh. Maybe a couple of twinkies over the limit but still................</P>

wtf.. this thread is like famous... since 2006 damn. LONGEST THREAD AWARD right here

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="GiantFanInSJ"]Wow over 3000 pages, the most i've ever seen. Although tempting to read all of them, I read the first 2 and the last 2 and got nothing. lol[/quote]</P>

Thats like listening to the first Beatles song and Paul Mcartney's last song [without listening to anything in between]and saying whats the big deal about them?[]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Exactly </P>

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="mjg407"]

What the H happened to Jessica Simpson? Did she eat Rhomo?</P>

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Oh yeahhhhhhh. Maybe a couple of twinkies over the limit but still................</P>[/quote]She be spilling outside the sandbox right there.
    No one remembers who came in second.

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="mjg407"]

What the H happened to Jessica Simpson?* Did she eat Rhomo?</P>

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Oh yeahhhhhhh. Maybe a couple of twinkies over the limit but still................</P>[/quote]

mmmmmmmmm...

twinkies.......
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="GiantsNASTAY"]wtf.. this thread is like famous... since 2006 damn. LONGEST THREAD AWARD right here[/quote]

u haven't made it on the giants.com message boards until u've participated in the Asian Giant for HC thread

[quote user="GiantsNASTAY"]wtf.. this thread is like famous... since 2006 damn. LONGEST THREAD AWARD right here[/quote]

This is like the official random talk thread. It IS the legendary thread to end all legendary threads.

</P>

basically, this is the SEINFELD of the NYG Message Board...</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

I'm not Constanza[:|]</P>

as for Jessica, I like my women "healthy" anyway, no "cigarettes" for me thank you.</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

*</P>

basically, this is the SEINFELD of the NYG Message Board...</P>

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

I'm not Constanza[:|]</P>

as for Jessica, I like my women "healthy" anyway, no "cigarettes" for me thank you.</P>[/quote]

only after bed workouts or sparking a doobie