Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]my last stimulus check went to my bookies. So hopfully they didn't buy some italian leather couches lol[/quote]</P>

hahahaha lmao</P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]AG,

you still hang out in here? I almost forgot this thread was in here.. I kept looking for it in the main section.
    [/quote]

way to cover the boards mr. mod lol

j/p[/quote]

LOL

[quote user="mjg407"]
    <P class=MsoNormal><FONT face=Arial color=black size=4><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">This year, taxpayers will receive an Economic Stimulus Payment. This is a very exciting new program that I will explain using the Q and A format:

Q. What is an Economic Stimulus Payment?
    A. It is money that the federal government will send to taxpayers.

Q. Where will the government get this money?
    A. From taxpayers.

Q. So the government is giving me back my own money?
    A. Only a smidgen.

Q. What is the purpose of this payment?
    A. The plan is that you will use the money to purchase a high-definition TV set, thus stimulating the economy.

Q. But isn't that stimulating the economy of <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 /><st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">China</st1lace></st1:country-region>?
    A. Shut up.

Below is some helpful advice on spending your stimulus check wisely:

If you spend that money at Wal-Mart, all the money will go to <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">China</st1lace></st1:country-region>.

If you spend it on gasoline it will go to the Arabs.

If you purchase a computer it will go to <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">India</st1lace></st1:country-region>.

If you purchase fruit and vegetables it will go to <st1:country-region w:st="on">Mexico</st1:country-region>, <st1:country-region w:st="on">Honduras</st1:country-region>, and <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">Guatemala</st1lace></st1:country-region> (unless you buy organic).

If you buy a car it will go to <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">Japan</st1lace></st1:country-region>.

If you purchase useless crap it will go to <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">Taiwan</st1lace></st1:country-region>.

And none of it will help the American economy.

We need to keep that money here in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">America</st1lace></st1:country-region>. You can keep the money in America by spending it at yard sales, going to a baseball game, picking up prostitutes, drinking beer (domestic ONLY) andgetting tattoos, since those are the only businesses still in the US.</SPAN></FONT><FONT color=navy><SPAN style="COLOR: navy"><?xml:namespace prefix = o /><o></o></SPAN></FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

LMAO...this is like the 3rd time i read it and it's still hilarious.</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="mjg407"]
    <P class=MsoNormal><FONT face=Arial color=black size=4><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">This year, taxpayers will receive an Economic Stimulus Payment. This is a very exciting new program that I will explain using the Q and A format:

Q. What is an Economic Stimulus Payment?
    A. It is money that the federal government will send to taxpayers.

Q. Where will the government get this money?
    A. From taxpayers.

Q. So the government is giving me back my own money?
    A. Only a smidgen.

Q. What is the purpose of this payment?
    A. The plan is that you will use the money to purchase a high-definition TV set, thus stimulating the economy.

Q. But isn't that stimulating the economy of <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 /><st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">China</st1lace></st1:country-region>?
    A. Shut up.

Below is some helpful advice on spending your stimulus check wisely:

If you spend that money at Wal-Mart, all the money will go to <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">China</st1lace></st1:country-region>.

If you spend it on gasoline it will go to the Arabs.

If you purchase a computer it will go to <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">India</st1lace></st1:country-region>.

If you purchase fruit and vegetables it will go to <st1:country-region w:st="on">Mexico</st1:country-region>, <st1:country-region w:st="on">Honduras</st1:country-region>, and <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">Guatemala</st1lace></st1:country-region> (unless you buy organic).

If you buy a car it will go to <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">Japan</st1lace></st1:country-region>.

If you purchase useless crap it will go to <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">Taiwan</st1lace></st1:country-region>.

And none of it will help the American economy.

We need to keep that money here in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">America</st1lace></st1:country-region>. You can keep the money in America by spending it at yard sales, going to a baseball game, picking up prostitutes, drinking beer (domestic ONLY) andgetting tattoos, since those are the only businesses still in the US.</SPAN></FONT><FONT color=navy><SPAN style="COLOR: navy"><?xml:namespace prefix = o /><o></o></SPAN></FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

LMAO...this is like the 3rd time i read it and it's still hilarious.</P>

[/quote]</P>

LOL , the sad part is so much of itis true</P>

<font size="4">bansaw may need to go on the IR</font>

holy crap, I just went out to get some milk and stepped on some ice at the top of the veranda and went down 4 concrete steps...left leg twisted behind me....think I buggered my knee
    lol, my left knuckles are all skinned and my right butt cheek to a solid shot.

[]

All-Pro

Get better Bans.

[quote user="bansaw"]<font size="4">bansaw may need to go on the IR</font>

holy crap, I just went out to get some milk and stepped on some ice at the top of the veranda and went down 4 concrete steps...left leg twisted behind me....think I buggered my knee

[]
    [/quote]

Oh no! Feel better bansaw. [{]

thanks guys, my neck is killing me now.......

anyways, I've been pulling a Michael Phelps and the pain has subsided some

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news...abis-pipe.html

[quote user="bansaw"]<font size="4">bansaw may need to go on the IR</font>

[]
    [/quote]

Get better bansaw!

[quote user="bansaw"]thanks guys, my neck is killing me now.......

anyways, I've been pulling a Michael Phelps and the pain has subsided some

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news...abis-pipe.html
    [/quote]

DOPE!!!!