Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bansaw"]<font size="4">bansaw may need to go on the IR</font>

holy crap, I just went out to get some milk and stepped on some ice at the top of the veranda and went down 4 concrete steps...left leg twisted behind me....think I buggered my knee
    lol, my left knuckles are all skinned and my right butt cheek to a solid shot.

[]
    [/quote]

That story just reminded me of 6th grade when it was winter out and my buddy who lived around the block from me would stop by in the morning so we could walk to school.

anyways, I didn't feel like going to school so he after he kept knocking on the door he just left, and I looked out the window and I saw him slip on the sidewalk and fall flat on his face. But he didn't even MOVE after he fell....and I just sat there half awake staring at him not moving on the middle of the sidewalk.

So i said, ok, I will count to 20, if he still doesn't move I will call for help....well after like 15 seconds, he slowly started moving again, got up and left....

The next day I asked him what happened and he said it hurt like F*** and he couldn't move....LOL...

[quote user="bansaw"]<font size="4">bansaw may need to go on the IR</font>

holy crap, I just went out to get some milk and stepped on some ice at the top of the veranda and went down 4 concrete steps...left leg twisted behind me....think I buggered my knee

[]
    [/quote]
    Get well soon. <font color="#ff0000">If we put you on the IR does that mean you are still eligible to play? </font>

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bansaw"]<font size="4">bansaw may need to go on the IR</font>

[]
    [/quote]
    Get well soon. <font color="#ff0000">If we put you on the IR does that mean you are still eligible to play? </font>
    [/quote]lmao
    hope I can come back for the playoffs photoshop threads

<h1>Phelps admits 'regrettable' behavior </h1><h2>Olympic great acknowledges 'bad judgment' after bong picture published</h2>
    TAMPA, Fla. - Olympic great Michael Phelps has
    acknowledged "regrettable" behavior and "bad judgment" after a photo in
    a British newspaper showed him smoking marijuana.<p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>In
    a statement released to The Associated Press, the swimmer who won a
    record eight gold medals at the Beijing Games conceded the authenticity
    of the exclusive picture published Sunday by the tabloid News of the
    World.</p><p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>Phelps
    said: "I engaged in behavior which was regrettable and demonstrated bad
    judgment. I'm 23 years old and despite the successes I've had in the
    pool, I acted in a youthful and inappropriate way, not in a manner
    people have come to expect from me. For this, I am sorry. I promise my
    fans and the public it will not happen again."</p>

So much for London 2012 Phelps IOC will not be amused

in other news...

[quote user="AsianGiant"]<h1>Phelps admits 'regrettable' behavior </h1>
    [/quote]
    What other 8 time gold medalist hasn't smoked a little weed? I find it more impressive he can do that and still beats everyone. Maybe that is how he trains his lungs. At least he is doing it in style, Nice Watch!!!

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bansaw"]<font size="4">bansaw may need to go on the IR</font>

[]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]lmao
    hope I can come back for the playoffs photoshop threads
    [/quote]
    You feeling any better today or still hatin it? Did your kids laugh at you?

[quote user="bansaw"]So much for London 2012 Phelps IOC will not be amused

in other news...

[/quote]

How can one person get so fat so fast? She was just skinny awhile ago when they showed her at one of the cowboys games...how can she get so fat!!!

GET WELL SOON BANSAW !!!!!</P>

even though i "adopted" the steelers to win and in spite of liking coach tomlin; i could have cared less about yesterday's game.</P>

if it ain't Big Blue, who really gives a *Bleep*</P>

guess there's next year....</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bansaw"]So much for London 2012 Phelps IOC will not be amused

in other news...

[/quote]

How can one person get so fat so fast? She was just skinny awhile ago when they showed her at one of the cowboys games...how can she get so fat!!!

[/quote]

That pic is hilarious