Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]Memorial for our CEO. I was flying the plane.
    [/quote]

Did something happen to your CEO?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Memorial for our CEO. I was flying the plane.
    [/quote]

[/quote]Had brain cancer last year. Operated and removed the tumor. They found a tumor 2 weeks ago that wrapped itself around his spine. Died of complications.

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Memorial for our CEO. I was flying the plane.
    [/quote]

[/quote]Had brain cancer last year. Operated and removed the tumor. They found a tumor 2 weeks ago that wrapped itself around his spine. Died of complications.
    [/quote]

Wow, sorry to hear that, isn't he the owner too?

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Memorial for our CEO. I was flying the plane.
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    Sad story. Makes me thankful for my health and family. My daughter is in my avatar. I want to be here for her for a long time and cancer doesn't forgive. Sorry for your loss.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Memorial for our CEO. I was flying the plane.
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    Sad story. Makes me thankful for my health and family. My daughter is in my avatar. I want to be here for her for a long time and cancer doesn't forgive. Sorry for your loss.
    [/quote]

Very true. Nothing about life is guaranteed and I think we all forget that. We are not owed anything.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Memorial for our CEO. I was flying the plane.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]part owner,
    the majority owner is now the CEO. We just laid off 26 folks last week. Massive changes happening.

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Memorial for our CEO. I was flying the plane.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]part owner,
    the majority owner is now the CEO. We just laid off 26 folks last week. Massive changes happening.
    [/quote]</P>

Sorry to hear about your CEO......................Lets us all know to appreciate every day</P>

The layoffs are scary , it's happening everywhere , I had to let 2 guys go 3 weeks ago. I'll bring them back as soon as I can. I hated doing it</P>

What type of plane were you flying in the picture?</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]part owner,
    [/quote]

WOW! That's a lot....please keep me posted...

[quote user="SEC105"]

</p>

Sorry to hear about your CEO......................Lets us all know to appreciate every day</p>

The layoffs are scary , it's happening everywhere , I had to let 2 guys go 3 weeks ago. I'll bring them back as soon as I can. I hated doing it</p>

What type of plane were you flying in the picture?</p>[/quote]

It truly is an economic pearl harbor. EVERYDAY there are tons of people getting laid off, this country has never seen anything like this before...very scary, I don't even want to talk about it....

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Memorial for our CEO. I was flying the plane.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]part owner,
    [/quote]</p>

Sorry to hear about your CEO......................Lets us all know to appreciate every day</p>

The layoffs are scary , it's happening everywhere , I had to let 2 guys go 3 weeks ago. I'll bring them back as soon as I can. I hated doing it</p>

What type of plane were you flying in the picture?</p>[/quote]P-3 converted for aerial firefighting. We were laying off because we grew too fast and were no longer investing in the corps competency of the company.