Re: Asian giant for HC

Hey giantyankee1976-just saw your response to my post. At my age, I'm a little slow! back then, they had nukes in Graf and Vilseck. I had to do some inspecting of a site. Left the wrong way. There were only two ways in and out. next thing I knew, was about 1K from the e. german border. At the time, I had a prefix 5, and would have been a great prize from the ruskies. Fortunately, got turned around. Back then, i was supposed to carry a 45. Couldn't hit anything w/ it, and i occasionally was a courier w/ TS docs. Wound up buying a walther PP, 9mm. it was sweet! The armored divs had M60's w/105mm guns. No sabot rounds, no real first hit capability. Scariest thing that happened to me was almost getting run over by a commie SMELEM in a Mercedes in Babenhausen.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]<div class="imageBoxFull">

<span class="caption"> Grand Rapids Press</span>

</div>

Jessica Simpson, who's been getting flak for gaining weight, really does appear to have the weight of the world on her shoulders.

Simpson had a near meltdown Thursday as she opened for Rascal Flatts
    in Grand Rapids Michigan. The singer fought back tears, forgot the
    words to lyrics and mumbled her way through a bizarre 38-minute set of
    songs.
    </p>

Almost from the opening song of "These Boots are Made for Walking,"
    Simpson fought with her ear monitors, constantly trying to keep them in
    place, suggesting she was having difficulty hearing herself.
    </p>

<object height="265" width="320"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hisozGn2QlY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hisozGn2QlY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="265" width="320"></object></p>

At one point, she had her seven-piece band stop, then start over, during the up-tempo "Pray Out Loud."</p>

After that, she forgot the lyrics to her single "Come on Over," causing her to apologize to the audience.</p>

Things got so bad that, while introducing her closing song, "Do You
    Know," the singer said there have been times when she felt like walking
    off the stage -- "like tonight."
    </p>

At the end of the song, she thanked her band for "having her back."
    And it looked as if she was wiping away tears as she walked off the
    stage.
    </p>

So what caused Jessica's meltdown? It probably didn't help that boyfriend Tony Romo missed his flight to Grand Rapids.</p>

Simpson is scheduled to perform in Champaign Illinois today[/quote]

uhhh I guess she's the new Brit Brit? where's the red bull?

[/quote]

Yikes.

This thread hasn't had a reply in 3 days.... that's too long. Bump to the top

[quote user="firstgamein49"]Hey giantyankee1976-just saw your response to my post. At my age, I'm a little slow! back then, they had nukes in Graf and Vilseck. I had to do some inspecting of a site. Left the wrong way. There were only two ways in and out. next thing I knew, was about 1K from the e. german border. At the time, I had a prefix 5, and would have been a great prize from the ruskies. Fortunately, got turned around. Back then, i was supposed to carry a 45. Couldn't hit anything w/ it, and i occasionally was a courier w/ TS docs. Wound up buying a walther PP, 9mm. it was sweet! The armored divs had M60's w/105mm guns. No sabot rounds, no real first hit capability. Scariest thing that happened to me was almost getting run over by a commie SMELEM in a Mercedes in Babenhausen.
    [/quote]</P>

the M60A3's still saw service at my duty post, for OpFor use though. wish we had .45's i HATE the M-9 Beretta, and the funny thing about being on the LT's tank is i was a courier at times too.</P>

LOL. not much has changed i guess....</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]This thread hasn't had a reply in 3 days.... that's too long. Bump to the top
    [/quote]

We're waiting for a Brit Brit or jessica simpson meltdown...they've been on good behavior the last 3 days!!!

...much to do about nothing....</P>

(cue the Seinfeld bass guitar hook [])</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]This thread hasn't had a reply in 3 days.... that's too long. Bump to the top
    [/quote]

We're waiting for a Brit Brit or jessica simpson meltdown...they've been on good behavior the last 3 days!!!
    [/quote]
    All this fuss over boobs and booty reminds one of another famous and unapologetic curvy blonde.
    That would be Marilyn Monroe, the cultural icon considered by many to be the sexiest woman of all time.
    Though itís long been up for debate, she was said to wear a size 12 dress

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]This thread hasn't had a reply in 3 days.... that's too long. Bump to the top
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    All this fuss over boobs and booty reminds one of another famous and unapologetic curvy blonde.
    That would be Marilyn Monroe, the cultural icon considered by many to be the sexiest woman of all time.
    Though itís long been up for debate, she was said to wear a size 12 dress

[/quote]</P>

Thanks for the "history" lesson 4417.............this should stir the debate up a bit[]</P>

I'm glad we never got to see Marilyn old...because...it just doesn't look right no matter how you try to pose yourself....

Let it go Madonna....you're not young....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I'm glad we never got to see Marilyn old...because...it just doesn't look right no matter how you try to pose yourself....

Let it go Madonna....you're not young....

[/quote]
    Gross, she looks like a blond Amy Winehouse.