Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I'm glad we never got to see Marilyn old...because...it just doesn't look right no matter how you try to pose yourself....

Let it go Madonna....you're not young....

[/quote]
    DP

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]This thread hasn't had a reply in 3 days.... that's too long. Bump to the top
    [/quote]

We're waiting for a Brit Brit or jessica simpson meltdown...they've been on good behavior the last 3 days!!!
    [/quote]
    All this fuss over boobs and booty reminds one of another famous and unapologetic curvy blonde.
    That would be Marilyn Monroe, the cultural icon considered by many to be the sexiest woman of all time.
    Though itís long been up for debate, she was said to wear a size 12 dress

[/quote]</p>

Thanks for the "history" lesson 4417.............this should stir the debate up a bit[]</p>[/quote]I'd do her....and Jessica for that matter !

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]This thread hasn't had a reply in 3 days.... that's too long. Bump to the top
    [/quote]

We're waiting for a Brit Brit or jessica simpson meltdown...they've been on good behavior the last 3 days!!!
    [/quote]
    All this fuss over boobs and booty reminds one of another famous and unapologetic curvy blonde.
    That would be Marilyn Monroe, the cultural icon considered by many to be the sexiest woman of all time.

[/quote]</P>

Thanks for the "history" lesson 4417.............this should stir the debate up a bit[]</P>

[/quote]I'd do her....and Jessica for that matter !
    [/quote]</P>

No argument here...................but others may want to chime in on this</P>

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Thanks for the "history" lesson 4417.............this should stir the debate up a bit[]</p>

[/quote]</p>

No argument here...................but others may want to chime in on this</p>[/quote]
    I wonder if Joe D would take her or Jessica?

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Thanks for the "history" lesson 4417.............this should stir the debate up a bit[]</P>

[/quote]</P>

No argument here...................but others may want to chime in on this</P>

[/quote]
    I wonder if Joe D would take her or Jessica?
    [/quote]</P>

Either or if he was still around. Probably not concerned if Marilyn or Jessica was a couple of twinkies over the limit</P>

Sorry I've been MIA. Here's some pics from the past week.</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="mjg407"]

Sorry I've been MIA. Here's some pics from the past week.</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

Nice pictures mjg. Where did you take these?

Off the coast of Northern CA on Saturday

[quote user="Chopper"]

[/quote]

Yeah those a nice pics....nice job to be up in the air all the time and not stuck in a cubicle....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Chopper"]

[/quote]

Yeah those a nice pics....nice job to be up in the air all the time and not stuck in a cubicle....
    [/quote]</P>

Very impressive pics , thanks. mjg were you able to check out Capt. Sully and crew on 60 minutes this past Sunday , if you were'nt glued to the Pro Bowl.[] Any thoughts on his interview</P>