Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bansaw"]
    [/quote]

Tooo funnny!

I just rewatched our Championship Game from last year. Bradshaw was a beast.</P>

[quote user="coheedandcambria"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Brandon jacobs"]why not? we can't do any worse.
    [/quote]

lol, now I don't know if that is an insult or compliment....

[] [] [] [][/quote]I think its a compliment. And if i was the Offensive Coordinator. [&amp;]You would see plays never thought of. For example, the the lineman will pull, and then when the running back who was tossed the ball is being dragged down, he throws it to the lineman, and the big man runs it in for 6!
    [/quote]

And if you were the OC your team would lead the league in turnovers lost.

[quote user="mjg407"]

I just rewatched our Championship Game from last year. Bradshaw was a beast.</p>[/quote]

And he will have to step it up next season....

I think the team was hesitant to play him so much because he's still learning the playbook.

Plus, how good is he at picking up the blitz?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

I just rewatched our Championship Game from last year. Bradshaw was a beast.</p>[/quote]

And he will have to step it up next season....

I think the team was hesitant to play him so much because he's still learning the playbook.

Plus, how good is he at picking up the blitz?
    [/quote]
    He will have been a pro for 3 years next year. I expect a lot from him and BJ. More from Boss too.

Bradshaw...theres jus something special about him. The fact that in Buffalo when he had the longest run in the nfl that seaon, he told the line "block it up and i'll take it to the house" and he did. Every time I watch that run its as if he runs so fast he turns the rain to snow. Not only that he breaks at least one tackle everytime and is just a little monster. There was SEVERAL times in the playoffs last year when he ran so hard pieces of his helmet were missing.

That whole rookie class is really really special. All of those players are going to have exceptional careers. I just hope that it can be with the GMEN. Boss has hands like crazy, Smith is the 2nd coming of Toomer, DeOssie comes from GMEN greatness, Bradshaw (see above), Jay Alford is coming into his own nicely, and Aaron Ross, though he had a rough year, I think he will be quality too. A guy training with one of the world's fastest women has to pay off sometime! Note his catch up speed.

[quote user="Giants fans UNITE!"]Bradshaw...theres jus something special about him. The fact that in Buffalo when he had the longest run in the nfl that seaon, he told the line "block it up and i'll take it to the house" and he did. Every time I watch that run its as if he runs so fast he turns the rain to snow. Not only that he breaks at least one tackle everytime and is just a little monster. There was SEVERAL times in the playoffs last year when he ran so hard pieces of his helmet were missing.

That whole rookie class is really really special. All of those players are going to have exceptional careers. I just hope that it can be with the GMEN. Boss has hands like crazy, Smith is the 2nd coming of Toomer, DeOssie comes from GMEN greatness, Bradshaw (see above), Jay Alford is coming into his own nicely, and Aaron Ross, though he had a rough year, I think he will be quality too. A guy training with one of the world's fastest women has to pay off sometime! Note his catch up speed.
    [/quote]

Agreed. there is something special about Bradshaw. He makes things happen.

That run he had in Buffalo almost looks like a video game the way the snow just appears out of nowhere...I love watching that run....

He is the "fire" so let's hope he can light it up come next season...

HE also had the awesome run against the Packers in the championship game which was called back for that cheezy holding call.

he also has a lot of sitings at the clubs

there was a reason he wasn't used more down the stretch, hopefully he addresses it. I'm pulling for you Ahmad.

Your friend,

J Bradshaw [:O]