Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]HE also had the awesome run against the Packers in the championship game which was called back for that cheezy holding call.
    [/quote]

Yeah that was a bogus call. But hey, it allowed us to go into overtime, which caused a lot of heart attacks but also redeemed Corey Webster and solidified Brett as king of interceptions!!!

[quote user="bansaw"]he also has a lot of sitings at the clubs

there was a reason he wasn't used more down the stretch, hopefully he addresses it. I'm pulling for you Ahmad.

Your friend,

J Bradshaw [:O]
    [/quote]

Exactly which is why I referenced how well he knows the playbook and how good is he at picking up the blitz....

Right now he has a lot of fire, and absolute talent, but it seems he just wants to hold the rock and score TD's. Of course there's nothing wrong with that, but we need him to be smarter up in his noggin so he can be more versatile...

We don't want him to be a Larry Johnson who everytime steps in the backfield we know he's getting the rock because we know he can't catch or block...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

I just rewatched our Championship Game from last year.* Bradshaw was a beast.</p>[/quote]

And he will have to step it up next season....

I think the team was hesitant to play him so much because he's still learning the playbook.

Plus, how good is he at picking up the blitz?
    [/quote]

i think its cuz he spits the bit too much and it might give TC a tumor
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

I just rewatched our Championship Game from last year.* Bradshaw was a beast.</p>[/quote]

And he will have to step it up next season....

I think the team was hesitant to play him so much because he's still learning the playbook.

Plus, how good is he at picking up the blitz?
    [/quote]
    He will have been a pro for 3 years next year.* I expect a lot from him and BJ.* More from Boss too.
    [/quote]

Boss will have 6 and 500 next year

Veteran

I feel dirty!! Im delayed at the philly airport!! All i can think about is how empty their trophey case is!!!!

[quote user="jeffgman"]I feel dirty!! Im delayed at the philly airport!! All i can think about is how empty their trophey case is!!!![/quote]

BURN THAT BIZNATCH DOWN!!!

Veteran

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="jeffgman"]I feel dirty!! Im delayed at the philly airport!! All i can think about is how empty their trophey case is!!!![/quote]

BURN THAT BIZNATCH DOWN!!![/quote]
    I would lol!! But i dont feel like getting arrested for terrorism!!!! But it is philly so i might get a pass!!!

[quote user="jeffgman"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="jeffgman"]I feel dirty!! Im delayed at the philly airport!! All i can think about is how empty their trophey case is!!!![/quote] BURN THAT BIZNATCH DOWN!!![/quote] I would lol!! But i dont feel like getting arrested for terrorism!!!! But it is philly so i might get a pass!!![/quote]</P>

Grab a "cheesesteak" and keep that empty trophy case in the back ofyour head. You'll be out of that dump soon enough. No sense spending any more "time" there than necessary</P>

Not a comment on ARod? Theres a few "thoughts" here........................... first let the "reporters" have there just "Day"</P>

Let it go?</P>

Play Ball.................Where's "GEORGE" when we need him?</P>

</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

Not a comment on ARod? Theres a few "thoughts" here........................... first let the "reporters" have there just "Day"</P>

Let it go?</P>

Play Ball.................Where's "GEORGE" when we need him?</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

honestly, who the **** cares? I am sick of hearing these writers get interviewed on radio and tv telling us that the people care about this. The people are sick of this, get off these guys ****s. </P>

</P>

Who here didn't know these guys have been juicing. Throughout the 80s and 90s, who didnt know. We are just as guilty as they are and the teams and bud selig. I don't care how much you hate Bonds, McGwire, Rockett, or Arod this is absolutely ridiculous. With all of these CEOs breaking this country's back we're wasting time, money, and energy into STEROIDED BASEBALL PLAYERS.</P>

</P>

Makes me sick.</P>