Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="SEC105"]

Not a comment on ARod? Theres a few "thoughts" here........................... first let the "reporters" have there just "Day"</p>

Let it go?</p>

Play Ball.................Where's "GEORGE" when we need him?</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

honestly, who the **** cares? I am sick of hearing these writers get interviewed on radio and tv telling us that the people care about this. The people are sick of this, get off these guys ****s. </p>

</p>

Who here didn't know these guys have been juicing. Throughout the 80s and 90s, who didnt know. We are just as guilty as they are and the teams and bud selig. I don't care how much you hate Bonds, McGwire, Rockett, or Arod this is absolutely ridiculous. <font size="5">With all of these CEOs breaking this country's back we're wasting time, money, and energy into STEROIDED BASEBALL PLAYERS.</font></p>

</p>

Makes me sick.</p>[/quote]

Makes me sick too. There are more important things in life than steroids in baseball... let the commish worry about that and keep Congress out of it.

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="SEC105"]

Not a comment on ARod? Theres a few "thoughts" here........................... first let the "reporters" have there just "Day"</P>

Let it go?</P>

Play Ball.................Where's "GEORGE" when we need him?</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

honestly, who the **** cares? I am sick of hearing these writers get interviewed on radio and tv telling us that the people care about this. The people are sick of this, get off these guys ****s. </P>

</P>

Who here didn't know these guys have been juicing. Throughout the 80s and 90s, who didnt know. We are just as guilty as they are and the teams and bud selig. I don't care how much you hate Bonds, McGwire, Rockett, or Arod this is absolutely ridiculous. <FONT size=5>With all of these CEOs breaking this country's back we're wasting time, money, and energy into STEROIDED BASEBALL PLAYERS.</FONT></P>

</P>

Makes me sick.</P>

[/quote]

Makes me sick too. There are more important things in life than steroids in baseball... let the commish worry about that and keep Congress out of it.
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

Commish is a pimp. Pimped the juice out to get attention now condemns it and anyone who uses it. Bud Selig is a scum imo. </P>
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Baseball needs a new commish...

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="SEC105"]

Not a comment on ARod? Theres a few "thoughts" here........................... first let the "reporters" have there just "Day"</P>

Let it go?</P>

Play Ball.................Where's "GEORGE" when we need him?</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

honestly, who the **** cares? I am sick of hearing these writers get interviewed on radio and tv telling us that the people care about this. The people are sick of this, get off these guys ****s. </P>

</P>

Who here didn't know these guys have been juicing. Throughout the 80s and 90s, who didnt know. We are just as guilty as they are and the teams and bud selig. I don't care how much you hate Bonds, McGwire, Rockett, or Arod this is absolutely ridiculous. <FONT size=5>With all of these CEOs breaking this country's back we're wasting time, money, and energy into STEROIDED BASEBALL PLAYERS.</FONT></P>

</P>

Makes me sick.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]Yes i agree, baseball turned a blind eye to all this. And they soaked up all the publicity ..</P>

Now they are cutting and running...Truly pathetic...</P>

I used to be such a huge fan, now even if the Braves sign Ken Griffey Jr, i have little to non interest in baseball..</P>

Sad, but baseball is a joke.....</P>

As a Yanks fan, I'm still a watcher of baseball. I only watch when the Yanks or Sox play though... I won't just sit and watch ESPN Monday Night Baseball if it's the Brewers and Cubs. I just won't do it. I'll watch any NBA game, any NFL team.

MLB needs a salary cap...

Who here wants to read every page in this thread?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="SEC105"]

Not a comment on ARod? Theres a few "thoughts" here........................... first let the "reporters" have there just "Day"</p>

Let it go?</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

honestly, who the **** cares? I am sick of hearing these writers get interviewed on radio and tv telling us that the people care about this. The people are sick of this, get off these guys ****s. </p>

</p>

Who here didn't know these guys have been juicing. Throughout the 80s and 90s, who didnt know. We are just as guilty as they are and the teams and bud selig. I don't care how much you hate Bonds, McGwire, Rockett, or Arod this is absolutely ridiculous. With all of these CEOs breaking this country's back we're wasting time, money, and energy into STEROIDED BASEBALL PLAYERS.</p>

</p>

Makes me sick.</p>[/quote]lol whatever

he's tainted every thing the Yankees do this season, I wouldn't be surprised if there's 5 more Yankees nailed.
    ****ing cheats, give him 50 games minimum the bum.

Yankees can suck my knob.

----

hey has Burnett hurt himself in Pitchers/Catchers camp yet?

whats going on, I thought I was in the Yankees 2009 thread...why you guys stinking up this fine thread with yankees Bull crap

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="SEC105"]

Let it go?</p>

**</p>

[/quote]</p>

*</p>

honestly, who the **** cares? I am sick of hearing these writers get interviewed on radio and tv telling us that the people care about this. The people are sick of this, get off these guys ****s.* </p>

*</p>

Who here didn't know these guys have been juicing. Throughout the 80s and 90s, who didnt know. We are just as guilty as they are and the teams and bud selig.* I don't care how much you hate Bonds, McGwire, Rockett, or Arod this is absolutely ridiculous. With all of these CEOs breaking this country's back we're wasting time, money, and energy into STEROIDED BASEBALL PLAYERS.</p>

*</p>

Makes me sick.</p>[/quote]lol whatever

he's tainted every thing the Yankees do this season, I wouldn't be surprised if there's 5 more Yankees nailed.
    ****ing cheats, give him 50 games minimum the bum.

Yankees can suck my knob.

----

hey has Burnett hurt himself in Pitchers/Catchers camp yet?
    [/quote]

hes tainted nothing as a yankee and don't forget it
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bansaw"]whats going on, I thought I was in the Yankees 2009 thread...why you guys stinking up this fine thread with yankees Bull crap
    [/quote]

Because the world revolves around the Yankees!!! []