Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bansaw"]whats going on, I thought I was in the Yankees 2009 thread...why you guys stinking up this fine thread with yankees Bull crap
    [/quote]

Because the world revolves around the Yankees!!! []
    [/quote]
    I wonder what team dominates Mars?

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bansaw"]whats going on, I thought I was in the Yankees 2009 thread...why you guys stinking up this fine thread with yankees Bull crap
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

Greetings Earthling

Nice LT. I love that pic. That dude is tight. Him and Jordan run ****.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Nice LT. I love that pic. That dude is tight. Him and Jordan run ****.
    [/quote]

Ha ha... I love Marvin the Martian... I miss watching the old Looney Toons cartoons... those things were awesome.

Now, everything sucks...

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bansaw"]whats going on, I thought I was in the Yankees 2009 thread...why you guys stinking up this fine thread with yankees Bull crap
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

the GIANTS !!!</P>

of course...</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

the GIANTS !!!</p>

of course...</p>[/quote]

Ha ha...

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

the GIANTS !!!</P>

of course...</P>

[/quote]

Ha ha...
    [/quote]</P>

LT , is Johnny Ramone still alive. Some one told me over the weekend only Marky was left?</P>

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

the GIANTS !!!</p>

of course...</p>

[/quote]

Ha ha...
    [/quote]</p>

LT , is Johnny Ramone still alive. Some one told me over the weekend only Marky was left?</p>[/quote]

Ah, the Ramones...

Joey R.I.P. 2001

Dee Dee R.I.P. 2002

Johnny R.I.P. 2004

Tommy is still alive

Marky's still alive.

Yes, the world is a sad, sad place...

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="SEC105"]

Not a comment on ARod? Theres a few "thoughts" here........................... first let the "reporters" have there just "Day"</P>

Let it go?</P>

Play Ball.................Where's "GEORGE" when we need him?</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

honestly, who the **** cares? I am sick of hearing these writers get interviewed on radio and tv telling us that the people care about this. The people are sick of this, get off these guys ****s. </P>

</P>

Who here didn't know these guys have been juicing. Throughout the 80s and 90s, who didnt know. We are just as guilty as they are and the teams and bud selig. I don't care how much you hate Bonds, McGwire, Rockett, or Arod this is absolutely ridiculous. <FONT size=5>With all of these CEOs breaking this country's back we're wasting time, money, and energy into STEROIDED BASEBALL PLAYERS.</FONT></P>

</P>

Makes me sick.</P>

[/quote]

Makes me sick too. There are more important things in life than steroids in baseball... let the commish worry about that and keep Congress out of it.
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

Commish is a pimp. Pimped the juice out to get attention now condemns it and anyone who uses it. Bud Selig is a scum imo. </P>

[/quote]</P>

I didn't see any of these owners complaining when Macquire was pounding out 70 or so HRs.They just choose to ignore whatwas completely obvious even to the average fan. Bottom line ,it's all about the money as always. Little late for Selig to come onnow and clean up the game. If he was that concerned he should have saidsomething 10 years ago.</P>

Obama bigger than the Beatles in Canada yesterday

so glad we spent over $2 million on security for a 6 hour trip........