Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Ok can someone explain to me what all this "emo" stuff is?

Is it some kind of super punk kids or something?
    [/quote]

Do not mention emo and punk in the same sentence!!!!!!!!! Please, never again!!!!!!

Emo: a bunch of whiny *****y kids who complain about everything and sing about wishing they were dead.... instead of actually killing themselves, they drive music listeners to the brink of insanity by making "albums" and "songs". Killed punk by making it stupid.

Bands such as **** off Boy (Fall Out Boy), My Chemical Romance, Panic! At the Disco, and others fall into this category

Punk: A visionary new genre that saved rock by making it fun again. The artists did it out of the love for music (not money), did whatever they felt like, and sang about whatever they wanted.

Ask me for my iPod collection if you want the best in punk

EMO KILLED ROCK

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Ok can someone explain to me what all this "emo" stuff is?

[/quote]

Do not mention emo and punk in the same sentence!!!!!!!!! Please, never again!!!!!!

Emo: a bunch of whiny *****y kids who complain about everything and sing about wishing they were dead.... instead of actually killing themselves, they drive music listeners to the brink of insanity by making "albums" and "songs". Killed punk by making it stupid.

Bands such as **** off Boy (Fall Out Boy), My Chemical Romance, Panic! At the Disco, and others fall into this category

Punk: A visionary new genre that saved rock by making it fun again. The artists did it out of the love for music (not money), did whatever they felt like, and sang about whatever they wanted.

EMO KILLED ROCK
    [/quote]

Very intersting, thanks for the 411...so they are kinda like new age grunge or something? I mean, that's kinda what grunge was all about...just depressing but catchy music...lol...

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Ok can someone explain to me what all this "emo" stuff is?

[/quote]

People crying about mumsy and pappy[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Ok can someone explain to me what all this "emo" stuff is?

[/quote]

EMO KILLED ROCK
    [/quote]

Very intersting, thanks for the 411...so they are kinda like new age grunge or something? I mean, that's kinda what grunge was all about...just depressing but catchy music...lol...

[/quote]

I wouldn't even put them in the same category as grunge, although the only grunge I listen to is Nirvana...

It's just a piece of ****

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWHf_vYZzQ8">
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWHf_vYZzQ8</a>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHngQlPpVaE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kkbTNmg40c

IS NOT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXO3OMGKPpw

[quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote]</P>

He is part of the new advertising scheme for Gap. What the F?</P>

[quote user="GiantFanInSJ"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote]</p>

What the F?</p>[/quote]
    Dede, now 35, baffled medical experts when warty "roots" began
    growing out of his arms and feet after he cut his knee in a teenage
    accident.
    The welts spread across his body unchecked.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="GiantFanInSJ"]

What the F?</p>[/quote]
    accident.
    [/quote]

yeah this is crazy, it's as if his/her DNA changed from the cut......

The DNA people should research this so we can grow half humans and half birds, then we can all fly....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="GiantFanInSJ"]

What the F?</p>[/quote]
    accident.
    [/quote]

yeah this is crazy, it's as if his/her DNA changed from the cut......

The DNA people should research this so we can grow half humans and half birds, then we can all fly....
    [/quote]
    Talk about a receiver going to get the ball at its highest point. []

[quote user="GiantFanInSJ"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][img][/img][/quote]</p>

He is part of the new advertising scheme for Gap. What the F?</p>[/quote]might be the photoshop in me, but how did he get the sleeves over them "hands"??