Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="GiantFanInSJ"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][img][/img][/quote]</p>

He is part of the new advertising scheme for Gap. What the F?</p>[/quote]might be the photoshop in me, but how did he get the sleeves over them "hands"??
    [/quote]

That's a great observation. I think he's been wearing that shirt since he was 10....

[:P]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="GiantFanInSJ"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][img][/img][/quote]</P>

He is part of the new advertising scheme for Gap. What the F?</P>

[/quote]might be the photoshop in me, but how did he get the sleeves over them "hands"??
    [/quote]

That's a great observation. I think he's been wearing that shirt since he was 10....

[:P]
    [/quote]</P>

LOL, that shirt is in good shape if its been on him that long.</P>

God damn

Anybody but me watching the combine? On a side note some lazy pos let their shopping cart drive direct to my car today at COSTCO, you know, a whopping 20 feet from the cart return bin.......

[quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote]

Tree Man is looking a little better now. I think he had surgery a few weeks ago..

Good news for that guy JG. Thanks for the update. That is so crazy.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Good news for that guy JG. Thanks for the update. That is so crazy.
    [/quote]

It's still freaky to look at him though.....hope they can find a cure for him...right now he had to continue having surgeries ever few months

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Good news for that guy JG. Thanks for the update. That is so crazy.
    [/quote]

It's still freaky to look at him though.....hope they can find a cure for him...right now he had to continue having surgeries ever few months
    [/quote]still wearing the same shirt

whether true or false treeman is wiggin' me out.</P>

as for the music discuss, i forgot to mention that i am still digging Chili Peppers, as for Audioslave they had a few songs i liked but, LOL, i was one of those guys MMB, that wanted EITHER the RATM or Soundgarden sound.</P>

their first album literally grew on me and after hearing shadow of the sun on the Collateral(sp) movie soundtrack, i kinda went back and re-listened to the album. theni decided i liked it.</P>

but right now i can listen to the Peppers anytime and just be fine. same with Soundgarden.</P>

as for D-Block, only Styles and Jada and to an extent J-Hood flex skills. Sheik's the thug factor but his rhymes are ok.</P>

i haven't really listened to any "rap" lately, EVERYTHING is a clone of the other.</P>

mostly i stay with the Roots, older Slum Village, blow the dust of Quest, Souls of Mischief and other early 90s Hip-Hop, Boot Camp Clik still gets play...</P>

but i'm older now too so i am experimenting with BE-Bop era j***, Electronica, mainly only Portishead, Hooverphonic, Radiohead though.</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Good news for that guy JG. Thanks for the update. That is so crazy.
    [/quote]

[/quote]still wearing the same shirt
    [/quote]

OMG...he is....I think....
    weird.....