Re: Asian giant for HC

I remember when I first got my iPod... there were like maybe 8, 9, maybe 10 bands I listened to. When I started browsing iTunes and buying stuff, then they show you other stuff you may like.

They don't know ****.

I spent a lot of money on bands that I don't listen to anymore. There was a stage in my life when I said "I got a 80 gig iPod. Must fill it." and then half the stuff I put on there, I never really listened to. So I bought a bunch of albums from bands that I think suck now. Well, not really suck per say, but that don't fit my tastes.

I would rather have like a dozen really good bands on an iPod and listen to them over and over again than have an iPod filled with mediocre bands and a handful of good ones.

My generation is the weirdest ****ing thing I've seen in a long time...

So, last year when I graduated high school, I had a bunch of friends. We all signed each other's yearbook and stuff like that, exchanged phone numbers and ****...

I hadn't heard from any of them since like June, when we had our big graduation party.

No one can return a phone call

No one can send a text message

No one can want to see you in person one last time before they go away to college....

I sign up on Facebook. I see a couple of them, become friends with them...

This morning I have 4 new emails. All from friends in high school wanting to be friends on Facebook.

Kids today can't talk person to person, but computer to computer...

Weird...

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]My generation is the weirdest ****ing thing I've seen in a long time...

So, last year when I graduated high school, I had a bunch of friends. We all signed each other's yearbook and stuff like that, exchanged phone numbers and ****...

I hadn't heard from any of them since like June, when we had our big graduation party.

No one can want to see you in person one last time before they go away to college....

This morning I have 4 new emails. All from friends in high school wanting to be friends on Facebook.

Weird...
    [/quote]

Yeah believe it or not, it was my generation that started AIM and all the text messaging. I feel really old.....we didn't have cell phones, just pagers and beepers....

Anyways, I read an article awhile back that we are turning into an anti-social society in that we are good at txt messaging, and being online (second life), but we're losing the capability to just speak to each other.

The newer generation kids are having a tougher time at interviews because it's so formal and a different setting they are used to.......

I think your generation is still ok. Wait for the next generation after yours and beyond, it's going to get pretty bad....of course if we survive 2012!!!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]My generation is the weirdest ****ing thing I've seen in a long time...

Weird...
    [/quote]

Yeah believe it or not, it was my generation that started AIM and all the text messaging. I feel really old.....we didn't have cell phones, just pagers and beepers....

Anyways, I read an article awhile back that we are turning into an anti-social society in that we are good at txt messaging, and being online (second life), but we're losing the capability to just speak to each other.

The newer generation kids are having a tougher time at interviews because it's so formal and a different setting they are used to.......

I think your generation is still ok. Wait for the next generation after yours and beyond, it's going to get pretty bad....of course if we survive 2012!!!!

[/quote]</P>

Excuse me for my ignorance AG but whats supposed to happen in 2012? I saw you guys mention it before but no clue what it is. Armageddon?</P>

<font size="2">2012:
    The End Game Begins </font>

By Marie D. Jones

The world is abuzz with talk of the year 2012;
    however, not everyone is looking forward to the
    year with the same outlook or expectations. For
    some, the year hints at apocalyptic end times;
    a period in which the world will be thrown into
    utter chaos and violent upheaval. A turbulent
    and tumultuous epoch in which both natural and
    man-made disasters will decimate and possibly
    lead to the extinction of life as we know it.
    Other, more optimistic people perceive this date
    as a moment of awakening, a massive global transformation
    of consciousness…one which is to be anticipated
    with joy and celebration.</p>

Perhaps, the real outcome lies somewhere in
    between the two extremes. </p>

The mythology behind the 2012 enigma focuses
    on the ancient Mayan Long Count Calendar which
    was a Mesoamerican calendrical system that mysteriously
    ends on December 21, 2012. Interestingly enough,
    that date also coincides with the winter solstice.
    This date further corresponds with a predicted "galactic
    alignment" which is believed to occur when
    our solar system passes directly through the
    Galactic Equator. And although there is some
    valid argument for other "end dates" as
    prescribed by the intricate and sophisticated
    Mayan calendar, including the alternate end date
    of October 28, 2011 (as well as an end date of
    December 23, 2012, rather than December 21),
    most experts who have studied the Long Count
    agree that time is coming to an end.</p>
    But what kind of an end?

http://www.december212012.com/articl...ame_Begins.htm

Why does the world have to end so close to Christmas? ****... I at least want my presents before I die...

but its all based on some hippee white guy thinking he translated an ancient calendar from a vanished people.

I think it ends because Sarah Palin gets elected President and God says he's had enough of this ****

[quote user="bansaw"]but its all based on some hippee white guy thinking he translated an ancient calendar from a vanished people.

I think it ends because Sarah Palin gets elected President and God says he's had enough of this ****
    [/quote]</P>

ROFLMAO....</P>

Oh my God that was too funny...</P>

[quote user="bansaw"]I think it ends because Sarah Palin gets elected President and God says he's had enough of this ****
    [/quote]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bansaw"]I think it ends because Sarah Palin gets elected President and God says he's had enough of this ****
    [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

LOL... noooooooooooooooooooooo</P>