Re: Asian giant for HC

Thanks for the info guys. This sounds a lot more serious than all the computers going down when we reached the year 2000. Looks like it's "bomb shelters" in the backyard time again.[]

[quote user="SEC105"]Thanks for the info guys. This sounds a lot more serious than all the computers going down when we reached the year 2000. Looks like it's "bomb shelters" in the backyard time again.[][/quote]

yeah, it's more of a joke when I talk about 2012, although with the way the economy is going, we really don't know if 2012 is going to be a catastrophic event.

Some say there will be a polar shift, that will definitely impact the entire planet.

Some say asteroid...it's hard to tell...

And some say that's when Jesus comes back to save our souls....

All we can do is live through it and see what happens....

Oh and I'd also like to add, NASA themselves are worried about a HUGE solar flare that will coincedentally occur in 2012, huge enough that it will knock out all of our satellites in space...

Since the entire world is ran by satellites, you can only imagine how we will operate without them...

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Oh and I'd also like to add, NASA themselves are worried about a HUGE solar flare that will coincedentally occur in 2012, huge enough that it will knock out all of our satellites in space...

Since the entire world is ran by satellites, you can only imagine how we will operate without them...

[/quote]is there a Revelations that says Stars fall from the shy? or was that Homer's prophesy in the Simpsons? Either way I remember how scared I was as a kid that SkyLab would fall on me...imagine 10s of thousands of them raining down

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Oh and I'd also like to add, NASA themselves are worried about a HUGE solar flare that will coincedentally occur in 2012, huge enough that it will knock out all of our satellites in space...

[/quote]is there a Revelations that says Stars fall from the shy? or was that Homer's prophesy in the Simpsons? Either way I remember how scared I was as a kid that SkyLab would fall on me...imagine 10s of thousands of them raining down
    [/quote]</P>

If we Knew the future.................................??????????? ?????</P>

[WE just signed Jacobs] Bansaw , I could relate to that </P>

</P>

Is'nt itall really a state of mind? [not about being scared when you were young [everbody was].</P>

</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Oh and I'd also like to add, NASA themselves are worried about a HUGE solar flare that will coincedentally occur in 2012, huge enough that it will knock out all of our satellites in space...

[/quote]</p>

If we Knew the future.................................??????????? ?????</p>

[WE just signed Jacobs] Bansaw , I could relate to that </p>

</p>

Is'nt itall really a state of mind? [not about being scared when you were young [everbody was].</p>

</p>[/quote]

Yes there is actually.

Revelations about fire coming down from the sky. I assume this would probably be little meteorites...

Or satellites...

Canada witnessed a meteor awhile back, I think it was a month ago? someone caught it on tape, it was amazing.....and there was a new meteor just last week? I think it was over Texas or Arizona, somewhere down South....

The mayans supposedly were brilliant astronomers and it's baffling everyone why their calendar stopped in 2012...

Another revelation is that by 2012, humans will begin to step into another way of thinking and living. Maybe more peacefully, and at a higher plane of thought...

I know this sounds crazy, but it's not my words, just what is being thrown out there...take it with a grain of salt.....I guess "something" has to stick right?

The thing about the Bible, is that it says when you begin to take God out of our daily lives, that's when the beginning of good and evil begins. If you all noticed, there is corruption everywhere, teachers are no longer held as a high standard for scholastics OR morality. No one seems to care about anyone but themselves. And coincedentally we are all approaching 2012 as this is all unfolding...

All this stuff about 2012 is giving me the creeps...

AG: please check your INBOX !!!!

...even if 2012 does or did happen, be honest what could any of us truly do about it? my job announced lay-offs are a reality and soon will take place. the best i can do is put the o' resume' out there and hope i have a plan b you know?

but ultimately i am just as powerless to stop a possible job loss as a meteor/satellite/comet/ martians? from falling/attacking/smacking the earth.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]All this stuff about 2012 is giving me the creeps...
    [/quote]

No need to be concerned, as GY76 said, there's nothing you can do about 2012, whatever the outcome is. Could be catastrophic, could be eye opening, or could be NOTHING. But I don't think it's anything we can do about it.

We just need to enjoy the ride.....if you keep your eyes open and ears listening, you will notice "2012" more often......

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]AG: please check your INBOX !!!!

...even if 2012 does or did happen, be honest what could any of us truly do about it? my job announced lay-offs are a reality and soon will take place. the best i can do is put the o' resume' out there and hope i have a plan b you know?

but ultimately i am just as powerless to stop a possible job loss as a meteor/satellite/comet/ martians? from falling/attacking/smacking the earth.
    [/quote]

yeah sorry to hear about your possible job situation, you are not the only one as I am sure you are aware....the economy is going down the toilet....we are knocking on the doors of a depression.

BTW, there's a company that monitors the economy SINCE the Great Depression, and they truly believe we are headed for one again....

When asked when they think we will HIT the depression, their answer was 2012....no joke...

They said we will be in a deep recession from now until 2012, in which we will be in the biggest depression ever....

would suck if the GMEN were 14-0 and the darned 2012 thing happened....