Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]You know what would be so funny?

It's December 21, 2012. The world is going to end today. We all know it.

Will Smith is running around shooting zombie people.

Everyone else is running for their life.

Eli's running around going OMAHA! OMAHA! directing people to safety

Strahan's stomping zombies out.

There's a small group of Giants MB members all huddled together...

Me: "What are we gonna do?"

UFO comes outta no where...

BB4417: What the hell?

Giggles: I am Giggles! I am here to rescue you! You have two choices. You can either die here on Earth....

AG: What's the second choice before I ban you again

Giggles: Or you can come with me to my clown planet and live safely and happily with fellow clown people.

JG: Oy vey...

MMB: Bastage

bansaw: I can't believe it comes down to this...

Giggles: Those are your options.

I have a bad feeling about this day....

What would you guys do?
    [/quote]

LOL...Giggles will start a thread...."I have a bad feeling about today"

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bansaw"]maybe we can talk mjg into getting a plane that day, we'll all meet and stay in the air as long as we can
    [/quote]</P>

Well , they do have that man made cave somewhere out in like Nevada for military personal. Maybe they will set aside a small portion for Giant MB members.If there reading this please feel free to contact us. I hope it does'nt go by post counts [ I'm agoner for sure].</P>

[/quote]

yeah, you are talking about Cheyenne Mountain or Area 51?
    [/quote][/quote]</P>

Cheyenne Mountain , a better bet than Martians giving us lift from Area 51 to another planet</P>

Side note: I saw some commercial on TV for Dr. Phil with that girl with 14 kids. Why would she let herself be berated by that guy? Money of course. I cannot believe her answer to the Adult film question. Tells ya all you need to know. Those poor kids , somebody will step in</P>

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bansaw"]maybe we can talk mjg into getting a plane that day, we'll all meet and stay in the air as long as we can
    [/quote]</p>

Well , they do have that man made cave somewhere out in like Nevada for military personal. Maybe they will set aside a small portion for Giant MB members.If there reading this please feel free to contact us. I hope it does'nt go by post counts [ I'm agoner for sure].</p>

[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]</p>

Cheyenne Mountain , a better bet than Martians giving us lift from Area 51 to another planet</p>

Side note: I saw some commercial on TV for Dr. Phil with that girl with 14 kids. Why would she let herself be berated by that guy? Money of course. I cannot believe her answer to the Adult film question. Tells ya all you need to know. Those poor kids , somebody will step in</p>[/quote]

yeah cheyenne mountain is in wisconsin I think, or north dakota.....that's where NORAD is stationed...

You know, NORAD who was USELESS during 9/11...

Dr. Phil is so bogus, I would laugh at him on TV if he ever tried to berate me...

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]You know what would be so funny?

Giggles: I am Giggles! I am here to rescue you! You have two choices. You can either die here on Earth....

Giggles: Or you can come with me to my clown planet and live safely and happily with fellow clown people.

What would you guys do?
    [/quote]

[/quote]I don't like my character, I'll be in my dressing room until there's a rewrite

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]You know what would be so funny?

What would you guys do?
    [/quote]

[/quote]I don't like my character, I'll be in my dressing room until there's a rewrite
    [/quote]

LOL... feel free to make an edit. I just had to get you in there somewhere...

LT, i wish u were right next to me now so i can smack u in the back of the head for making me leave my thread of wonderful breasts to see that stomach
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Feel free to watch these movies this weekend if you haven't seen them...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</p>

Well , they do have that man made cave somewhere out in like Nevada for military personal. Maybe they will set aside a small portion for Giant MB members.If there reading this please feel free to contact us. I hope it does'nt go by post counts [ I'm agoner for sure].</p>

[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]</p>

Cheyenne Mountain , a better bet than Martians giving us lift from Area 51 to another planet</p>

Side note: I saw some commercial on TV for Dr. Phil with that girl with 14 kids. Why would she let herself be berated by that guy? Money of course. I cannot believe her answer to the Adult film question. Tells ya all you need to know. Those poor kids , somebody will step in</p>[/quote]

yeah cheyenne mountain is in wisconsin I think, or north dakota.....that's where NORAD is stationed...

You know, NORAD who was USELESS during 9/11...

Dr. Phil is so bogus, I would laugh at him on TV if he ever tried to berate me...

[/quote]so I had to find out where NORAD was stationed...well where the Candian base was more specific, but came across this article...I never heard anything about this pact. Man <font color="#ff0000">I'm going to miss Bush and Cheney</font> they got **** done and no one ever knew

lol forgot link - http://users.cybertime.net/~ajgood/forces4.html

"With no warning, a significant military agreement
    was signed by the chief Armed Forces commanders of both the
    U.S.A. and Canada on Feb. 14. The agreement <font size="4"><u>allows
    the armed forces from one nation to support the armed forces of
    the other nation during a domestic civil emergency</u></font>. "

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]LT, i wish u were right next to me now so i can smack u in the back of the head for making me leave my thread of wonderful breasts to see that stomach[/quote]

LMAO... sorry man... here ya go...

I meant talk about the end of the world stuff... I forgot about the stomach.

[quote user="bansaw"]so I had to find out where NORAD was stationed...well where the Candian base was more specific, but came across this article...I never heard anything about this pact. Man <font color="#ff0000">I'm going to miss Bush and Cheney</font> they got **** done and no one ever knew
    [/quote]

Ok my bad, it is in Colorado.....

Look how thick that door is!!!