Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

You know... there is one silver lining to this whole 2012 thing...</p>

LeBron's gonna be a FA in 2010</p>

Knicks sign him and Bosh</p>

Win a championship in June 2011.</p>

I will die having seen all of my favorite teams winning a ring. Nice.</p>

[/quote]
    Shoot for the Stars LT

[/quote]</p>

It's gonna happen... it's gonna happen...</p>

Then I need to find Megan Fox before December 21, 2012 and I'll be set for life... []</p>[/quote]
    Way to go. Your 5,000th post and you didn't even say **** THE EAGLES!!!

At least it was about Lebron and Megan Fox, that is a good sign. lol

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

You know... there is one silver lining to this whole 2012 thing...</P>

LeBron's gonna be a FA in 2010</P>

Knicks sign him and Bosh</P>

Win a championship in June 2011.</P>

I will die having seen all of my favorite teams winning a ring. Nice.</P>

[/quote]
    Shoot for the Stars LT

[/quote]</P>

It's gonna happen... it's gonna happen...</P>

Then I need to find Megan Fox before December 21, 2012 and I'll be set for life... []</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

That **** THE EAGLES is your trademark. I couldn't take that from you...</P>

But yeah, I had to make that one count in my own special way...</P>

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

You know... there is one silver lining to this whole 2012 thing...</p>

LeBron's gonna be a FA in 2010</p>

Knicks sign him and Bosh</p>

Win a championship in June 2011.</p>

I will die having seen all of my favorite teams winning a ring. Nice.</p>

[/quote]
    Shoot for the Stars LT

[/quote]</p>

It's gonna happen... it's gonna happen...</p>

Then I need to find Megan Fox before December 21, 2012 and I'll be set for life... []</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

That **** THE EAGLES is your trademark. I couldn't take that from you...</p>

But yeah, I had to make that one count in my own special way...</p>[/quote]
    That I suppose it is. You did well. 6,000 for Reggie?

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

You know... there is one silver lining to this whole 2012 thing...</P>

LeBron's gonna be a FA in 2010</P>

Knicks sign him and Bosh</P>

Win a championship in June 2011.</P>

I will die having seen all of my favorite teams winning a ring. Nice.</P>

[/quote]
    Shoot for the Stars LT

[/quote]</P>

It's gonna happen... it's gonna happen...</P>

Then I need to find Megan Fox before December 21, 2012 and I'll be set for life... []</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

That **** THE EAGLES is your trademark. I couldn't take that from you...</P>

But yeah, I had to make that one count in my own special way...</P>

[/quote]
    That I suppose it is. You did well. 6,000 for Reggie?
    [/quote]</P>

I don't know. I'll have to wait until then to see.</P>

Half the time I don't even know what my post count is when I'm posting and then it says 4,500 and I'm like ohhhh... milestone... lol.</P>

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bansaw"]maybe we can talk mjg into getting a plane that day, we'll all meet and stay in the air as long as we can
    [/quote]</P>

Well , they do have that man made cave somewhere out in like Nevada for military personal. Maybe they will set aside a small portion for Giant MB members.If there reading this please feel free to contact us. I hope it does'nt go by post counts [ I'm agoner for sure].</P>

[/quote]
    Hell no, I will speak up for you. You are an OG on here. There will be a spot for you though we may have to put you to work filtering water or rationing food. Something like that.
    [/quote]</P>

Thanks Man. It could get awful cold [ or hot ] standing OUTSIDE that big NORAD door! Filtering water? I could figure that out. Nothing I can't do once I put my mind to it[]</P>

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bansaw"]maybe we can talk mjg into getting a plane that day, we'll all meet and stay in the air as long as we can
    [/quote]</P>

Well , they do have that man made cave somewhere out in like Nevada for military personal. Maybe they will set aside a small portion for Giant MB members.If there reading this please feel free to contact us. I hope it does'nt go by post counts [ I'm agoner for sure].</P>

[/quote]

yeah, you are talking about Cheyenne Mountain or Area 51?
    [/quote][/quote]</P>

Cheyenne Mountain , a better bet than Martians giving us lift from Area 51 to another planet</P>

Side note: I saw some commercial on TV for Dr. Phil with that girl with 14 kids. Why would she let herself be berated by that guy? Money of course. I cannot believe her answer to the Adult film question. Tells ya all you need to know. Those poor kids , somebody will step in</P>

[/quote]

yeah cheyenne mountain is in wisconsin I think, or north dakota.....that's where NORAD is stationed...

You know, NORAD who was USELESS during 9/11...

Dr. Phil is so bogus, I would laugh at him on TV if he ever tried to berate me...

[/quote]so I had to find out where NORAD was stationed...well where the Candian base was more specific, but came across this article...I never heard anything about this pact. Man <FONT color=#ff0000>I'm going to miss Bush and Cheney</FONT> they got **** done and no one ever knew

lol forgot link - http://users.cybertime.net/~ajgood/forces4.html

"With no warning, a significant military agreement was signed by the chief Armed Forces commanders of both the U.S.A. and Canada on Feb. 14. The agreement <FONT size=4><U>allows the armed forces from one nation to support the armed forces of the other nation during a domestic civil emergency</U></FONT>. "
    [/quote]</P>

Good to know we are in this together</P>

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]BOOM!!!!

hey folks, how goes it? this is me checking in a final time before I fly out to the US on tuesday. i cannot wait. 9 weeks of traveling and i'm getting married along the way. it's gonna be fantastic!! i just hope chicago ain't too cold when we get there.

the only thing i'm slightly worried about is the fact i'll be in death valley for the draft! i was hoping to be in a big city to watch it, but hey, never mind.

speak to you all soon.
    [/quote]</P>

chicago?</P>

I'm in chitcago. when do you land? O'Hare or Midway? it's snowing this weekend. sorry.</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]BOOM!!!!

hey folks, how goes it? this is me checking in a final time before I fly out to the US on tuesday. i cannot wait. 9 weeks of traveling and i'm getting married along the way. it's gonna be fantastic!! i just hope chicago ain't too cold when we get there.

the only thing i'm slightly worried about is the fact i'll be in death valley for the draft! i was hoping to be in a big city to watch it, but hey, never mind.

speak to you all soon.
    [/quote]</P>

chicago?</P>

I'm in chitcago. when do you land? O'Hare or Midway? it's snowing this weekend. sorry.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Looking on the bright side , at least it's not gonna "rain" on his parade after he lands. Congrats on your marriage Andy.</P>

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</p>

Well , they do have that man made cave somewhere out in like Nevada for military personal. Maybe they will set aside a small portion for Giant MB members.If there reading this please feel free to contact us. I hope it does'nt go by post counts [ I'm agoner for sure].</p>

[/quote]

yeah, you are talking about Cheyenne Mountain or Area 51?
    [/quote][/quote]</p>

Cheyenne Mountain , a better bet than Martians giving us lift from Area 51 to another planet</p>

Side note: I saw some commercial on TV for Dr. Phil with that girl with 14 kids. Why would she let herself be berated by that guy? Money of course. I cannot believe her answer to the Adult film question. Tells ya all you need to know. Those poor kids , somebody will step in</p>

[/quote]

yeah cheyenne mountain is in wisconsin I think, or north dakota.....that's where NORAD is stationed...

You know, NORAD who was USELESS during 9/11...

Dr. Phil is so bogus, I would laugh at him on TV if he ever tried to berate me...

[/quote]so I had to find out where NORAD was stationed...well where the Candian base was more specific, but came across this article...I never heard anything about this pact. Man <font color="#ff0000">I'm going to miss Bush and Cheney</font> they got **** done and no one ever knew

lol forgot link - http://users.cybertime.net/~ajgood/forces4.html

"With no warning, a significant military agreement was signed by the chief Armed Forces commanders of both the U.S.A. and Canada on Feb. 14. The agreement <font size="4"><u>allows the armed forces from one nation to support the armed forces of the other nation during a domestic civil emergency</u></font>. "
    [/quote]</p>

Good to know we are in this together</p>[/quote]we've always been there, after 911 we were one of the first to join the war on terror in Afghanistan, we just didn't join the war against Iraq.

But to sign these deals behind closed doors with no debate is quite distressing but Canada will always fight the good fight alongside the US

[quote user="bansaw"]

we've always been there, after 911 we were one of the first to join the war on terror in Afghanistan, we just didn't join the war against Iraq.

But to sign these deals behind closed doors with no debate is quite distressing but Canada will always fight the good fight alongside the US
    [/quote]

There's a lot of things that happen behind the scenes, we all know that. This seems like a logical policy to me. I know if I were Canada and they were to get attacked, I'd want America's military right behind me.