Re: Asian giant for HC

Sometimes when I come in hear and read what you talk about it scares me. This thread is all about the stuff no one wants you to know. lol

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Here Lou Dobbs talks about New World Order.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekL2xk9dpmw&NR=1

Here is Glenn Beck talking about New World Order too while he was on CNN, he's on Foxnews now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt2Mq...eature=related

If you watch the Glenn Beck clip, our economic meltdown looks more and more ENGINEERED so that we would have a one financial system.

[/quote]

2012 is gonna happen both in the real world and natural disaster.

The economy's gonna be so ****ed up....

People are gonna be out of jobs...

Stock market's gonna be worth squat

We'll still be in Iraq (even though we never should have gone there in the first place)

The music industry is terrible right now (I know that's not serious, but it's something that bothers me)

Nothing will be solved by the end of Obama's first term

God says "Enough"

BOOM

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Sometimes when I come in hear and read what
    you talk about it scares me. This thread is all about the stuff no one
    wants you to know. lol
    [/quote]

I know...we don't know what's going to happen but it seems that the North American Union is a done deal. That is not a conspiracy or rumor. That in itself is very scary.

If there were an internet back in the 1920's right before the Great Depression, I bet there would be a majority of people saying the same thing, "eh, stock market is fine, economy is fine..."

Then BOOM, everyone is standing in soup lines.....

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

We'll still be in Iraq (even though we never should have gone there in the first place)

The music industry is terrible right now (I know that's not serious, but it's something that bothers me)

God says "Enough"

BOOM
    [/quote]

I hope no one is looking for Obama to solve any of this mess. He's a big part of it. Let's take away the whole Republican/Democratic thing, it doesn't matter. Everything you listed above is correct, as well as our inability to protect our borders, but why do that when we have the North American Union now?

Now it makes perfect sense why we never cared about the borders, it's because of the North American Union.

The thing about Mexico is that there pockets of the wealthy that live in gated communities while the rest of the country is absolutely dirt poor. That's where America is headed, once everyone becomes dirt poor, most places will be like Detroit where the average home value is $18,000!!!!

The 2% of the wealthiest americans will live in gated communities while the rest of us will have to defend ourselves in crime infested neighborhoods...

By 2010(NEXT YEAR), we will no longer have the shuttle program. We will need to rely on Russia to send our astronauts and payload to space.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_shuttle#Retirement

We are going BACKWARDS....

See that is the kind of stuff I am talking about. lol

I am out of here.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

God says "Enough"

BOOM
    [/quote]

I hope no one is looking for Obama to solve any of this mess. He's a big part of it. Let's take away the whole Republican/Democratic thing, it doesn't matter. Everything you listed above is correct, as well as our inability to protect our borders, but why do that when we have the North American Union now?

Now it makes perfect sense why we never cared about the borders, it's because of the North American Union.

The thing about Mexico is that there pockets of the wealthy that live in gated communities while the rest of the country is absolutely dirt poor. That's where America is headed, once everyone becomes dirt poor, most places will be like Detroit where the average home value is $18,000!!!!

The 2% of the wealthiest americans will live in gated communities while the rest of us will have to defend ourselves in crime infested neighborhoods...

By 2010(NEXT YEAR), we will no longer have the shuttle program. We will need to rely on Russia to send our astronauts and payload to space.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_shuttle#Retirement

We are going BACKWARDS....
    [/quote]

I voted for Obama, and now I see what the hell he's doing and I'm like WTF.... his cabinet members can't pay their taxes? Not everyone can get tax breaks? What the hell??? He is becoming a larger and larger part of the problem... and I'm a Democrat... this is sad...

What they hell about the shuttle program? Good god, Kennedy is rolling in his grave. He made sure we had a space shuttle program to overtake the Russians and now we're gonna rely on them?

How does that make us look?

And yeah... Bush could have cared less about the borders because he wanted his North American Union.

The world is a scary place....

I was pretty sure the 1929 stock market crash was engineered wasn't it? I thought the central banks did it to get their math equations...I'm going googling

[quote user="bigblue4417"]See that is the kind of stuff I am talking about. lol

I am out of here.
    [/quote]

2012.... 2012.... 2012...

I think at 11:50 pm on December 20, 2012, I'm gonna listen to Frank Sinatra's My Way and sing

[8] And now..... the end is near..... and so I face.... the final curtain [8]

While watching SB 42 on DVD on last time.

Pretty good conspiracy documentary so far...just going into Part 3

worth the 15 minutes to watch parts 1 and 2 at the least

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dmPc...eature=related

[quote user="bigblue4417"]See that is the kind of stuff I am talking about. lol

I am out of here.
    [/quote]

Don't run away from it. Just educate yourself. If nothing happens, then great. But all signs point to a very different USA, and very soon....

I voted for Obama, and now I see what the hell he's doing and I'm like WTF.... his cabinet members can't pay their taxes? Not everyone can get tax breaks? What the hell??? He is becoming a larger and larger part of the problem... and I'm a Democrat... this is sad...

What they hell about the shuttle program? Good god, Kennedy is rolling in his grave. He made sure we had a space shuttle program to overtake the Russians and now we're gonna rely on them?

How does that make us look?

And yeah... Bush could have cared less about the borders because he wanted his North American Union.

The world is a scary place....
    [/quote]

Don't even get me started on the taxes thing!! Hypocrisy at it's best! It comes down to one word..."politician"...forget the whole cheerleading, "yes we can" campaign, at the end of the day, he's a POLITICIAN. And to make it worse, from CHICAGO......

NASA has tried to replace the space shuttle with little success. Once we kill the space shuttle program, what do you think is going to happen to all the NASA employees? Some may get recruited to Russia or China.

China is putting in a lot of effort to get to the moon. Why did we go there and then stop?

China put it's first astronaut into space last year....

[quote user="bansaw"]I was pretty sure the 1929 stock market crash was engineered wasn't it? I thought the central banks did it to get their math equations...I'm going googling
    [/quote]

Right, I heard of rumors that the 1929 crash was engineered. I haven't done much research into it so I didn't want to bring that up.

2012.... 2012.... 2012...

I think at 11:50 pm on December 20, 2012, I'm gonna listen to Frank Sinatra's My Way and sing

[8] And now..... the end is near..... and so I face.... the final curtain [8]

While watching SB 42 on DVD on last time.
    [/quote]

someone needs to come out with a song like Prince's 1999 song....

"Party like it's 2012 before it's all over"....

[quote user="bansaw"]Pretty good conspiracy documentary so far...just going into Part 3

worth the 15 minutes to watch parts 1 and 2 at the least

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dmPc...eature=related
    [/quote]

The funny thing about conspiracies is that for a long time, the MSM(mainstream media) won't cover them and label consiparacist(sp?) as crazy folks. And I do agree, a lot are crazy and so are their theories.

But the FUNNY thing is that when the media does start talking about it, it's no longer crazy like NWO....

I never thought I would hear Foxnews and CNN talking about NWO and Revolution.

BTW, if you want to get really crazy, Foxnews is starting to look into possible FEMA camps...

Not sure what FEMA camps are all about....