Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

I voted for Obama, and now I see what the hell he's doing and I'm like WTF.... his cabinet members can't pay their taxes? Not everyone can get tax breaks? What the hell??? He is becoming a larger and larger part of the problem... and I'm a Democrat... this is sad...

What they hell about the shuttle program? Good god, Kennedy is rolling in his grave. He made sure we had a space shuttle program to overtake the Russians and now we're gonna rely on them?

How does that make us look?

And yeah... Bush could have cared less about the borders because he wanted his North American Union.

The world is a scary place....
    [/quote]

Don't even get me started on the taxes thing!! Hypocrisy at it's best! It comes down to one word..."politician"...forget the whole cheerleading, "yes we can" campaign, at the end of the day, he's a POLITICIAN. And to make it worse, from CHICAGO......

NASA has tried to replace the space shuttle with little success. Once we kill the space shuttle program, what do you think is going to happen to all the NASA employees? Some may get recruited to Russia or China.

China is putting in a lot of effort to get to the moon. Why did we go there and then stop?

China put it's first astronaut into space last year....
    [/quote]

The whole taxes thing and then the 30 minute infomercial during the World Series. How much money did that cost? How much of that money could have been used for his programs? Same with a $1.5 million inauguration. How much of that could have been used to help people out like he said he was going to?

150 million LT for that inauguration not 1.5

and part 4 of that link goes into the NA Union...NWO and shows Lou Dobbs...[]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

The whole taxes thing and then the 30 minute infomercial during the World Series. How much money did that cost? How much of that money could have been used for his programs? Same with a $1.5 million inauguration. How much of that could have been used to help people out like he said he was going to?
    [/quote]

Because he's a politician! He was going to buy himself a bunch of brand new Marine One choppers that I think was going to cost well over $100 million but when the story broke out, he decided not to. If the story didn't break, he probably would have done that too...

It's typical of ANY politician, "Do as I say, not as I do"

It's disgusting no matter what side you're on, they are all the same....

[quote user="bansaw"]150 million LT for that inauguration not 1.5

[/quote]

I'll check it out....

[quote user="bansaw"]150 million LT for that inauguration not 1.5

[/quote]

Ah.... my bad. Thanks.

LT, was it you that said you play guitar?

[quote user="AsianGiant"]LT, was it you that said you play guitar?
    [/quote]

Yeah. Why?

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="AsianGiant"]LT, was it you that said you play guitar?
    [/quote]

Yeah. Why?
    [/quote]

What's a good acoustic guitar for me to get if I want to start off? I actually had a pretty nice acoustic guitar and during some house cleaning it was thrown out. It was Yamaha...are those any good? It had steel strings....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="AsianGiant"]LT, was it you that said you play guitar?
    [/quote]

Yeah. Why?
    [/quote]

What's a good acoustic guitar for me to get if I want to start off? I actually had a pretty nice acoustic guitar and during some house cleaning it was thrown out. It was Yamaha...are those any good? It had steel strings....
    [/quote]

LOL.... I don't play acoustic. I'm all about electric and turning up the volume on the amps...

I have an Ibanez electric guitar. I've had it for 5 years now. It's good.

I really don't know though. I just got one and started playing.

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="AsianGiant"]LT, was it you that said you play guitar?
    [/quote]

Yeah. Why?
    [/quote]

[/quote]

LOL.... I don't play acoustic. I'm all about electric and turning up the volume on the amps...

I have an Ibanez electric guitar. I've had it for 5 years now. It's good.

I really don't know though. I just got one and started playing.
    [/quote]

Hmm...ok so what's a good cheap electric guitar that I should get, I wouldn't mind playing on electric either. I have a Roland KC-60 amp that I've never used so it might as plug in an electric guitar into it...