Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Sometimes when I come in hear and read what you talk about it scares me. This thread is all about the stuff no one wants you to know. lol
    [/quote]

I know...we don't know what's going to happen but it seems that the North American Union is a done deal. That is not a conspiracy or rumor. That in itself is very scary.

If there were an internet back in the 1920's right before the Great Depression, I bet there would be a majority of people saying the same thing, "eh, stock market is fine, economy is fine..."

Then BOOM, everyone is standing in soup lines.....

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
    2012 is gonna happen both in the real world and natural disaster.

The economy's gonna be so ****ed up....

People are gonna be out of jobs...

Stock market's gonna be worth squat

We'll still be in Iraq (even though we never should have gone there in the first place)

The music industry is terrible right now (I know that's not serious, but it's something that bothers me)

Nothing will be solved by the end of Obama's first term

God says "Enough"

BOOM
    [/quote]

I hope no one is looking for Obama to solve any of this mess. He's a big part of it. Let's take away the whole Republican/Democratic thing, it doesn't matter. Everything you listed above is correct, as well as our inability to protect our borders, but why do that when we have the North American Union now?

Now it makes perfect sense why we never cared about the borders, it's because of the North American Union.

The thing about Mexico is that there pockets of the wealthy that live in gated communities while the rest of the country is absolutely dirt poor. That's where America is headed, once everyone becomes dirt poor, most places will be like Detroit where the average home value is $18,000!!!!

The 2% of the wealthiest americans will live in gated communities while the rest of us will have to defend ourselves in crime infested neighborhoods...

By 2010(NEXT YEAR), we will no longer have the shuttle program. We will need to rely on Russia to send our astronauts and payload to space.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_shuttle#Retirement

We are going BACKWARDS....

[/quote]</P>

That's great [jk] that Russia will be sending OUR astronauts and payloads to space. One would think there economy is in the same shape as us. No? Perhaps the Shuttle program isn't producing the results "some" had hoped for. IDK Personally I don't want to see the program end</P>

Militarily we have to stay on top of the satellite program [we blast off a lot more than Shuttles from Cape Canaveral] because our country relies so much on it forSecurity ,not to mentionweather, communications etc. For our own good we BETTER stay on top of this</P>

At least one would have to hope our current leaders have the knowledge to realize we can't solve the economy if were not here.............seriously</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

That's great [jk] that Russia will be sending OUR astronauts and payloads to space. One would think there economy is in the same shape as us. No? Perhaps the Shuttle program isn't producing the results "some" had hoped for. IDK Personally I don't want to see the program end</p>

Militarily we have to stay on top of the satellite program [we blast off a lot more than Shuttles from Cape Canaveral] because our country relies so much on it forSecurity ,not to mentionweather, communications etc. For our own good we BETTER stay on top of this</p>

At least one would have to hope our current leaders have the knowledge to realize we can't solve the economy if were not here.............seriously</p>[/quote]

A lot of the COMMON SENSE, isn't making sense anymore with our gov't. They are making decisions that make you scratch your head, it's really mind boggling because they can't possibly be this incompetent. So it only leads to "someone" else elite that is making the decisions.

One of Obama's first move is to cut NASA's budget by the BILLIONS.

I don't trust the Russians and I'm not sure why we trust sending our people in space with them.

Russia's economy is pretty bad too....they say the same with China but don't believe it.
    China is who we really have to be concerned about. They are moving fast into the space race.

I don't think people to this day, really realize how BIG China is.....

Chinese astronauts in space in September 2008.......

Launched by China, no U.S. help whatsoever.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Chinese astronauts in space in September 2008.......

[/quote]

Then why do we need the Russians to help us?

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Chinese astronauts in space in September 2008.......

[/quote]

Then why do we need the Russians to help us?
    [/quote]

I guess because the Russian's MIGHT have a better track record and history? Not really sure...the Chinese are new so maybe we don't trust their space flight just yet.....

But I wouldn't be shocked if China bought the blueprints for our space shuttle's since we are putting an end to them. Then China builds their own fleet of space shuttles for CHEAP and goes up into space at will....

Knowing China, they can do this and have 25 space shuttles if they wanted to....

after those satellites just collided the dbris will harm more making them lose their orbit and crash into another causing more debris causing more accidents.

Space flight slowing might be a good thing ...at least manned ones

Wow, that is all I can say is WOW!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipb_P...axa_popt00us12

I hope this girl gets millions. What an ***.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Wow, that is all I can say is WOW!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipb_P...axa_popt00us12

I hope this girl gets millions. What an ***.
    [/quote]

Holy ****

Lord Jebus....are we soon gonna be able to see the birth of all them babies?

OctoMom Birth Tape Coming Soon -- For $$$$$$$

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Lord Jebus....are we soon gonna be able to see the birth of all them babies?

OctoMom Birth Tape Coming Soon -- For $$$$$$$
    [/quote]

Who in their right mind would want to watch that? Good Lord

I wanted to say something mean, but I decided not too [A]