Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]AG,
    Have you been getting anything I've been sending you?
    [/quote]

Nothing at all for awhile....maybe I'm filtered out....
    [/quote]been sending it to your gmail. Might want to check that I'm not in your spam.
    [/quote]

ahhh yes it went into spam, in fact a lot more legit emails are in there...wow Gmail sucks...

Ahhh, you must have thought I feel off the face of the earth!

[quote user="mjg407"]Ahhh, you must have thought I feel off the face of the earth!
    [/quote]

haha yeah I did actually. figured you were busy flying planes...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Ahhh, you must have thought I feel off the face of the earth!
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Let's hope your company doesn't filter me out this time with gmail....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Ahhh, you must have thought I feel off the face of the earth!
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Hey don't blame me for your Gmail filters....

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Ahhh, you must have thought I feel off the face of the earth!
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Hey don't blame me for your Gmail filters....
    [/quote]

I was talking about my AOL issues with your spam filter.....

hey folks, how's things? I'm finally over here in the US!!! I only have one question. how the heck do you survive on the size of portions you get served over here??? 5 eggs in an omlette !!!! i can't remember the last time i had 5 in one week let alone a single meal!!! tasty though! and the bottomless coffee was a welcome treat! i ate this morning at 10am and i still can't face another meal yet!

well, we're heading north to madison tomorrow. then on to minneapolis, then rapid city and deadwood. i love this country!

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey folks, how's things? I'm finally over here in the US!!! I only have one question. how the heck do you survive on the size of portions you get served over here??? 5 eggs in an omlette !!!! i can't remember the last time i had 5 in one week let alone a single meal!!! tasty though! and the bottomless coffee was a welcome treat! i ate this morning at 10am and i still can't face another meal yet!

well, we're heading north to madison tomorrow. then on to minneapolis, then rapid city and deadwood. i love this country!
    [/quote]

Have fun in the U.S.....we DONT survive with the food we have here, that's why everyone is obese....noticed I said obese, and not just overweight.

lol

when my friend and I made it down for the Seahawks game this year we ate at TGIFs I think it was....well I saw they had a reduced menu pasta dish for 5.95....first thing I thought was I bet thats the perfect portion knowing the fatasses and the portions they eat in the States. Long story short it was bigger than I imagined and exactly enough....I couldn't imagine what the regular size would have brought.

I think if you were in the right frame of mind you would have had no problem finishing the full portion.