Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<h1>Smuggler with broken leg wears cocaine cast</h1>[img][/img]

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/03/06/...ast/index.html
    [/quote]

Too bad he was ratted out...they were waiting for him.

Pretty good plan I think...would try again
    [/quote]

GREAT idea lol
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

what the frick is the Chinese navy pulling?

this is all we need....

[quote user="bansaw"]what the frick is the Chinese navy pulling?

this is all we need....
    [/quote]</P>

Strange action by there Navy and a couple of fishing boats. Our shipped was unarmed. They've been pissed off years at us for using that towed sonar gear for tracking there submarines. We WERE in international waters. Hope it doesn't escalate</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

this is all we need....
    [/quote]</p>

Strange action by there Navy and a couple of fishing boats. Our shipped was unarmed. They've been pissed off years at us for using that towed sonar gear for tracking there submarines. We WERE in international waters. Hope it doesn't escalate</p>[/quote]

I don't understand the incident at all. I know both countries are just "fake" playing nice with each other but this was uncalled for. We don't need China/Iran and N. Korea giving us problems.

Let's not even forget the Obama snafu with the British (25 DVD's anyone?) and Hillary not proofreading her present to Russia and not taking the time to get someone who knows Russian...

I gonna go to sleep while trying to watch Alive. I hope I don't throw up(the whole eating the dead to survive part still makes me queezy)

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

this is all we need....
    [/quote]</P>

Strange action by there Navy and a couple of fishing boats. Our shipped was unarmed. They've been pissed off years at us for using that towed sonar gear for tracking there submarines. We WERE in international waters. Hope it doesn't escalate</P>

[/quote]

I don't understand the incident at all. I know both countries are just "fake" playing nice with each other but this was uncalled for. We don't need China/Iran and N. Korea giving us problems.

Let's not even forget the Obama snafu with the British (25 DVD's anyone?) and Hillary not proofreading her present to Russia and not taking the time to get someone who knows Russian...

[/quote]</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>How will she ever find anyone who speaks Russian in US?</FONT></P>

"We worked<FONT size=5>HARD</FONT> to get the right Russian word. Do you think we got it?" Mrs. Clinton asked Mr. Lavrov. </P>

[quote user="PlainJane"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

this is all we need....
    [/quote]</p>

Strange action by there Navy and a couple of fishing boats. Our shipped was unarmed. They've been pissed off years at us for using that towed sonar gear for tracking there submarines. We WERE in international waters. Hope it doesn't escalate</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

<font color="#ff0000">How will she ever find anyone who speaks Russian in US?</font></p>

"We worked<font size="5">HARD</font> to get the right Russian word. Do you think we got it?" Mrs. Clinton asked Mr. Lavrov. </p>[/quote]

worked hard my ***!

I really dislike Hillary..........[:@]

[quote user="PlainJane"]

<font color="#ff0000">How will she ever find anyone who speaks Russian in US?</font></p>

"We worked<font size="5">HARD</font> to get the right Russian word. Do you think we got it?" Mrs. Clinton asked Mr. Lavrov. </p>[/quote]

Apparently, not hard enough. That's like sending an email and not bothering to use spell check.....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

worked hard my ***!

I really dislike Hillary..........[:@]
    [/quote]

It's funny, I don't really hate her, it just seems she knows the Washington game so well that she knows how to slither her away around......

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I gonna go to sleep while trying to watch Alive. I hope I don't throw up(the whole eating the dead to survive part still makes me queezy)
    [/quote]

That's nasty what happened. I'm not sure if I ever really saw that movie. I know I saw parts of it...(no pun intended...)

What's next on your list? Texas Chainsaw? [:P]